Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Can anyone help with a tactic for Málaga, please

Hi, I'm Spanish, and I would like a tactic for Málaga CF in Football Manager Mobile 2016, please.

My team will be the same game, but with small reinforcements in defense and midfield. For example: Marc Muniesa

Thanks in advance and forgive the inconvenience

Welcome to the forum :)

do you want a tactic from the forum that is already created or Do you want to create a tactic yourself ?

and what type of football Do you want to play ?

/ Anders

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Welcome to the forum :)

do you want a tactic from the forum that is already created or Do you want to create a tactic yourself ?

and what type of football Do you want to play ?

/ Anders

Hi, thanks. I am delighted to be in the forum. I would like to tell me a good tactic for Malaga FC. The game style would give me the same while the tactic worked. But if I have to choose a style of play, I would like a direct football.

Thanks in advance and forgive the inconvenience

There is no inconvience :)

there are alot of tactics - one of the more direct playing tactics is Mikes - search in the forum by date under the tactic section - it surely works in la liga :)

If I play as Malaya I would play this and see how it goes 

Screenshot_20160807-163957.thumb.png.b9a

Screenshot_20160807-164003.thumb.png.012

Another alternative is a 4-4-2 but I hate it in this game because I haven't been able to create one that works.. the only thing is that with this formation I would bring in a couple of midfielders, a ball winning midfielder and a box to box with good passing, technique and creativity and with Malaya if you take away the players on loan you have a small first team squad

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

There is no inconvience :)

there are alot of tactics - one of the more direct playing tactics is Mikes - search in the forum by date under the tactic section - it surely works in la liga :)

Give me the link to that tactic, please

3 hours ago, xzz said:

i used this tactic and got 1st with Celta in first season. I figure malaga would also do well with this

That tactic doesn't work. I have used against Deportivo and I lost 1-0

2 hours ago, Dar J said:

If I play as Malaya I would play this and see how it goes 

Screenshot_20160807-163957.thumb.png.b9a

Screenshot_20160807-164003.thumb.png.012

Another alternative is a 4-4-2 but I hate it in this game because I haven't been able to create one that works.. the only thing is that with this formation I would bring in a couple of midfielders, a ball winning midfielder and a box to box with good passing, technique and creativity and with Malaya if you take away the players on loan you have a small first team squad

In the friendly against Zamora it has worked for me, but in the second half against Deportivo, hasn't worked for me

2 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Don't expect instant result, give it time 

Ah ok, thanks ^^.  Then I hope to improve in the next games  :D

When using a new tactic give it at least 10-15 games to work and DONT get frustrated IF you have a dip in form :)

remember Decs training and that you will NOT win all games :)

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

When using a new tactic give it at least 10-15 games to work and DONT get frustrated IF you have a dip in form :)

remember Decs training and that you will NOT win all games :)

okay, thank you very much. I will report the results ^^