Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career From Cambridge with love!

AndersJ

Guys i want to challenge my self with one of the tactics i love the most with one of the poorest of teams i could find in the game. 

I have chosen the see if i can proove that even a poor team can play good and adorable football.

my team is Cambridge United ( the love of my manager games from back in the days )

Cambridge have never been in the Premier league and their biggest player has been Deon Dublin. I want to get them to Europe!!! Nothing less :)

first bump on the Road is the board tells me we have to battle relegation - the next bump is i have a small squad and NO money.......a VERY good challenge :)!

let the games begin - tactic chosen is Very Beast Tactic. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ah the very beast tactic. Hopefully you have good defenders. That tactic is so leaky. Good Luck in getting Cambridge to Europe. Then again you could do it in one season if you win the fa cup

Haha thanks Real - next fa cup match is Bournemouth at home - though my team is so weak that i have to spent all my energy on the league :)

and YES the tactic is very leaky and i Do not have good defenders - but IF you score around 3 goals a match you are garanteed a win or draw :)

Ok all good I was thinking of players that you can get in England solo. For your data base check Portugal for some cheap wingers. They all have high technique and decent stats

Update - i have NO money so have to live of 16year old greyed players as backup.....

So close but yet so for against Bournemouth :)

loving my assistmaker in the league!!!!!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you very much - i could turn out to be all home grown players from the City of Cambridge IF i dont get some money by the board :)

Hahaha yeah - i was really NOT that close to any trophy - playing in a low league like this with a small squad gives aprox 46 matches take and give - so especially the JP cup was NOT a matter for my first team ( which need massive improvement ) but 26 matches and 75 goals thats more than OKAY :)!

I jinkeds the love to Cambridge :) banging 75 goals in 26 matches it went more or less downhill with the results. Had a huge dip in form :D

but i still manage to bring relegation candidates number one with no funds - Cambridge United to Champions of League two and im extreemly proud !

Mr Donaldson was a MONSTER with both goals and assists - my main assit together with goalgetter Spencer.

the tactic - i made my team but im considering making one of the APMs to a Muscle-midfielder ( bbm or close to ) when facing 3-5-2 teams in the low league im outplayed :)

now comes the very big challenge - league ONE :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Update :)

i was at the season start given some money and the goal was the avoid relegation again....lets just say we are clear of that now...:)

i have tried to change the instructions a bit - i was beaten too often in the league one so hard to go "taff-clever-balanced-style :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Lucky lucky - i was really lucky in the final 3 playoff games - beating Coventry and huddersfield :)

got more money to spent in the Championship - but no many quality players ?

image.png

image.png

Thanks Random - :)

another time and note to self its a really hard league L-One - many teams trashed me with my offensive attacking tactic i was left vournable many times in the defence - i have to fix it if i want to stay in the Championship :)