Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help PA help

Hi all I have two cases of bad players having 5 star PA

Case A

In 18/19 I discovered this player playing for Hull

Liverpool wished to buy this player so I had a look at his PA and it showed this

image.thumb.png.49a2212a9e934f538e5ab28fimage.thumb.png.81e069a66cbab6881d49d485image.thumb.png.c5736d336ab5776d7c414b09

Some random lower league player got 5 star pa what has happened here?

Here is the original Matt Baxter

image.thumb.png.6d3298cfe2e5c3599b2ca37cimage.thumb.png.608ba2ac18c39f8a308f344f

Case 2

I have just bought Huddersfield Town to the Premier league and I was going through checking my players PA when I saw this

image.thumb.png.b2639a3f9927c6837ae7df53image.thumb.png.a54637dfdce594080ec58de1

Again 5 star pa for a player who usually has 3.5. Can some one please tell what is happening

Thank you in advance for your help

PS I did not alter the PA's. I can prove by showing you the bottom right corner if I had edited the players the Editor would be bright Yellow to show it has been used. Also it does not give the option to confirm which means I have not edited them

Edited by Real_Random

7 minutes ago, Dec said:

This can happen during the evogen process but I think it is very unrealistic.

Okay thanks Dec. I agree, it's not very realistic having a non league player with 5 star potential. Thanks for the quick response 

On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 14:48, Real_Random said:

Okay thanks Dec. I agree, it's not very realistic having a non league player with 5 star potential. Thanks for the quick response 

Think about Vardy and Kante

10 hours ago, rseven said:

Think about Vardy and Kante

But that was an official upgrade and they had proven themselves on the biggest stage. Matt Baxter is not the same skill as Kante and Hiwula is not e same as Vardy. It's okay when the official upgrades make superstars but when the broken evogens process makes one it's not realisitic

If done rarely then it should happen as rseven says it has happened in real life with Vardy and Kante. Both peaking later and deserving massive upgrades from lower league attributes.