Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Favoured Clubs.

pipaz4

Hey I always wondered this, do you think players perform at his best when they are playing at their favoured clubs? 

I'm going to give this example, this is a player i got from the academy since my first season in Vanarama North, he had half a star CA and a star PA but i played him regularly because his stats wasn't that bad and I didn't have much of a choice, he's been in team since and now that we are in Skybet Championship he is still a big part of our club, what do you think.

g4ilgt4y2ddt36szg.jpg
lm6tcqu6iaz96y6zg.jpg
j655vf5on6d8mwwzg.jpg
hw4oraz3gdgdajizg.jpg

What i'm trying to say is that he is not the best player even in the lower leagues, but he has perform decent in all levels, do you think something has to do with he playing in his favourite side, let me know what you think.

On 10 August 2016 at 22:54, pipaz4 said:

Hey I always wondered this, do you think players perform at his best when they are playing at their favoured clubs? 

I'm going to give this example, this is a player i got from the academy since my first season in Vanarama North, he had half a star CA and a star PA but i played him regularly because his stats wasn't that bad and I didn't have much of a choice, he's been in team since and now that we are in Skybet Championship he is still a big part of our club, what do you think.

g4ilgt4y2ddt36szg.jpg
lm6tcqu6iaz96y6zg.jpg
j655vf5on6d8mwwzg.jpg
hw4oraz3gdgdajizg.jpg

What i'm trying to say is that he is not the best player even in the lower leagues, but he has perform decent in all levels, do you think something has to do with he playing in his favourite side, let me know what you think.

here is Daniel Ayala... Similar to your player as in he's certainly not the best CB in the Premier League 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Interesting I see this post today. I had been thinking about how consistent Ayala is for me on my current save, and any other time I've bought him. He's clearly not the best CB going but he always outperforms his defensive partner. On this save so far he's played alongside Ben Gibson, Jan Vertonghen, John Brooks, Sergio Ramos and Vincent Kompany and he's always beaten them at the end of season ratings?!? 

6 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Interesting I see this post today. I had been thinking about how consistent Ayala is for me on my current save, and any other time I've bought him. He's clearly not the best CB going but he always outperforms his defensive partner. On this save so far he's played alongside Ben Gibson, Jan Vertonghen, John Brooks, Sergio Ramos and Vincent Kompany and he's always beaten them at the end of season ratings?!? 

Yeah i remember someone saying that playing for their favourite club make them perform better, because is really weird and nice at the same time to see a player that doesnt have the best stats perform at the highest level