Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FM 16/17

For FMM i would love the option to set your scouts to look for players of a certain position save trolling through pages of players or getting Scout results about all sorts of player.

I know it's not possible as it would take too much coding but it's just something on my wishlist

Been playing a bit of FM 16 lately and it just occur to me that FMM is just way behind. SI really needs to put a little more focus on FMM 17. Offering contracts should be improved in my opinion. Example of this issue is when I was playing as Dortmund. Aubameyang's contract was about to expire, he was 31 years old and he wanted a pay rise?! He was consistent in scoring I'll give him that much but he doesn't score buttloads of goals though. Pretty unrealistic.

On 8/13/2016 at 19:02, Taff said:

For FMM i would love the option to set your scouts to look for players of a certain position save trolling through pages of players or getting Scout results about all sorts of player.

I know it's not possible as it would take too much coding but it's just something on my wishlist

Yeah I'd like that too. 

Closing this as it makes the FMM sections moot if we talk about them all in one section.