Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career You'll never walk alone (A Liverpool story)

Harish

So,hello guys,good to be back in the site,some of you may know me from my SAF challenge and the Liverpool simulation and of course you might ask me where the hell I was all this time.Well actually my phone ended up being lost during a family trip,due to that I had to buy a new phone which took quite some time,but now we are ready to roll.

I have decided to start a save with my beloved anfield to rekindle my interest in the game.

I am playing with an updated database which has covered all the transfers done by Liverpool until now so any suggestions to improve the team will be warmly welcomed.

The first update will be posted shortly.

Edited by Harish
Just now, Real_Random said:

Good luck mate. Hopefully a premier league will come soon

Thanks mate,like I said I am playing with an updated database so I have a really big squad and one of the main challenges will be to trim the squad but let's see....

Being a Liverpool fan it would be nice to see you suggest some transfers,.I am personally planning to splash out huge money for a keeper but your opinion is also welcome.

Edited by Harish

r7yTwVL.jpg

Breaking news:

Liverpool appoint Harish

Merseyside had a reason ro rejoice today as FSG unveiled former Arsenal star Enrico Harish as their new manager.The Italian who comes in to replace Klopp after a grave accident to the latter forced him to resign,will be looking to make an immediate impact on the club.

When asked about any possible business in the transfer market, Enrico calmly replied "Jurgen(Klopp) has made some really exciting signings to this team which has enlarged it so I will be trimming the squad mainly,but I also will be looking to add some quality to the defence department".

6 hours ago, Harish said:

Thanks mate,like I said I am playing with an updated database so I have a really big squad and one of the main challenges will be to trim the squad but let's see....

Being a Liverpool fan it would be nice to see you suggest some transfers,.I am personally planning to splash out huge money for a keeper but your opinion is also welcome.

Sure. In my opinion Liverpool need a stronger centre back. I usually sign Varane, Stones, Marquinhos, Dragovic or Khacerderi.,For goalkeepers I would sign either Bernd Leno, Gulli or Predag Rajkovic. The reason I would go for one of these players is becuase they have low wages and therefore easier to get. Also you might want have a look in the Chinese super league because the transfer fees are cheap. Good luck in the market

Sure. In my opinion Liverpool need a stronger centre back. I usually sign Varane, Stones, Marquinhos, Dragovic or Khacerderi.,For goalkeepers I would sign either Bernd Leno, Gulli or Predag Rajkovic. The reason I would go for one of these players is becuase they have low wages and therefore easier to get. Also you might want have a look in the Chinese super league because the transfer fees are cheap. Good luck in the market

Thanks for the suggestions mate,I have signed three defenders who are not mentioned above but I have managed to secure a end of season transfer for Oscar,I have never tried him but some say that he is really  inconsistent so is he worth it?

Z9C3Ty8.jpg

Benteke headed to Everton???

In what has been a shocking news to liverpool fans,Enrico revealed that they have recently accepted a bid amounting to 6.5 million from Everton.

Enrico stated that since Benteke was not at all in his game plan it seemed alright to let him go,"I know Everton are our fierce rivals but you need to look at it from the players side.His (Benteke) career is stagnating so its for his development, we can get a lot of money anywhere by any means but destroying a players career is not one of them."

The Belgian will go through a Medical shortly,before completing the transfer.

"Defence needs an overhaul"-Enrico.

Enrico while meeting with the press to discuss transfer policies said that he will shifting all his focus on the defensive side of the team." The defence has a number of solid players but to make the step up we need better guys".

He also said that some players who played a key role last season like Leiva,Lallana and Sakho will be on their way out this season."I am not saying that they are not good enough for us but I am not happy at their performance so its time for them to move on".

Liverpool back to Moneyball??

In what has been a surprising turn of events,some huge rumours are circulating that Liverpool may adopt a Moneyball policy.So far none of the Liverpool officials have confirmed this so many are suggesting that it might be a false rumour.

Hector headed to Anfield??

X05KCh1.jpg

Liverpool are said to be in advanced talks with Koln FC to sign Jonas Hector.Enrico said,"He is a wonderful player and is a perfect fit for almost any team,he is also interested in joining us so the transfer talks should go well".

The transfer will spell the end of Moreno has the first choice left back.

Edited by Harish

Kameni moves to Anfield:

vLCBp1o.jpg

Livepool F.C have completed the signing of goalkeeper Carlos Kameni for a repoted fee of 5 million plus Luis Alberto.

"He is a great player with a boatload of experience so he will also have a good influence on the youngsters at the club".

The Cameroonian who is the Italian's first signing said" This is a great club managed by a great manager ,I have never seen a coach as friendly as Enrico,so I am really excited to be a part of this wonderful club".

Edited by Harish

I'm really enjoying the transfers mate. Hopefully more players to come

Thanks mate,as Liverpool fall under the "big club" category I thought it would be nice to do things in a detailed manner,but if you don't like it please let me know.

Of course there are a lot of players to come so keep tuned.

Lucas moves to Gelsenkirchen:

Gelsenkirchen have completed the signing of midfielder Lucas Leiva for a fee of 7.75 million.

Enrico said"Lucas is a great player but unfortunately he has to move on to a new point of career,we all wish him a very good luck wherever he goes."

Amavi linked to Anfield:

G1KgkkE.jpgG1KgkkE.jpgdownload.jpg.643ca8550669b55d6d669fa7226

Aston villa left back Jordan Amavi has been heavily linked with a move to Anfield,the French left back who was a target for former Reds manager,Klopp has also caught the eyes of the Italian.

"He is a brilliant player and a good fit for my team but the price for him is not announced for now,if it is reasonable then I dont see any reasoms not to bring him here".

Edited by Harish

"Willing to loan Mignolet"-Enrico:

Liverpool F.C manager Enrico announced that he is willing to loan out Belgian keeper Simon Mignolet.

" His present role at the club is a bit confusing for him so it would benefit him greatly to play for a team where he is valued more highly".

Hector,Amavi complete move to Anfield:

X05KCh1.jpg.09e80af1f55fe948905a450b2f9cdownload.jpg.643ca8550669b55d6d669fa7226

Liverpool F.C have completed the signing of left backs Jonas Hector and Jordan Amavi.

The German arrives for the fee of 9 million while the Frenchman arrives for the huge fee of 16 million.

"These two are a perfect fit to the team.Jonas is a defense minded player while Amavi is a more attack minded player and both of them can play higher up the pitch so this presents me with a host of new options.I am really eager to see how they perform for us".

Defensive overhaul continues at Anfield:

Enrico yet again improved his defensive options by signing Sule and John Brooks from Hoffenheim and Hertha Berlin for the fees of  12 and 10.5 million respectively.

Both the players are eager to join the revolution going on at Anfield.

Can honestly say I'd rate liverpools current defence over the signings you've made, are brooks and sule really better then lovren and sakho I don't think so. 

Just now, Mikee1984 said:

Can honestly say I'd rate liverpools current defence over the signings you've made, are brooks and sule really better then lovren and sakho I don't think so. 

Of course I can agree with you partially but there are a number of reasons for this.

Firstly though both of them have a lot of greens they have low scores in one important hidden stat-concentration.This stat is really important to me because I am using gegenpressing so I don't need my centre backs to get distracted every time which leads to goals conceded.

Secondly they command high wages and demand more when you win something important (Sakho was actually sold not because he had low concentration-he was my backup cb-but because he wanted a new contract which was beyond our scope)and my new guys have a more reasonable wage.

Thirdly Dejan's pace lets him down, which is again a prerequisite for gegenpressing.

I am not telling excuses here but it is merely experience with both of these guys.

Hope I didn't enrage you with these reasons.

Edited by Harish