Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 大家好 hello everybody (greeting from China)

i dont know what will happen if you see Chinese characters...

i am new here .

i am a 17-year-old senior high student loving football and physics, and i hope i can learn something and get on well with you

because there is so much difference between easten and westen thinking and languages , maybe i will make lots of grammer mistakes and some of my words may be improper, if so , please excuse me , thank you!

Edited by JamesWang

Hi James and welcome the the FMM vibe community hope you enjoy your experience here and feel free to ask anything as the members here are glad to help out

5 hours ago, Taff said:

Hi James and welcome the the FMM vibe community hope you enjoy your experience here and feel free to ask anything as the members here are glad to help out

thank you very much ! i can feel your enthusiasm

and these days i think i should learn how to use this website and how to look for things i want

19 minutes ago, JamesWang said:

thank you very much ! i can feel your enthusiasm

and these days i think i should learn how to use this website and how to look for things i want

You should be able to find anything from tactic advice to help on finding player and there are plenty of great stories and challenges to read up on

18 hours ago, JamesWang said:

i dont know what will happen if you see Chinese characters...

I read them. Cause im Chinese too :)

Welcome to Vibe! You'll learn lots here and be able to read a whole lot of what others do. Enjoy yourself!

1 hour ago, Meow said:

I read them. Cause im Chinese too :)

Welcome to Vibe! You'll learn lots here and be able to read a whole lot of what others do. Enjoy yourself!

ohhhhh you are chinese ! i used to thought there is nobody besides rseven on this website . but i'm thinking why i should talk to a Chinese in English while my English is poor . i am trying to know about the functions of the website. thank you

by the way what's your baidutieba ID?

11 hours ago, Taff said:

You should be able to find anything from tactic advice to help on finding player and there are plenty of great stories and challenges to read up on

thank you . i will try