Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rise of The Saints.

Talisman

Rise of The Saints

Hello, this is my first ever career on here despite me being here for ages.... So here it goes.

The reason for choosing St.Albans is due to my brother previously playing for them and having to essentially retire at the age of 20 due to a severe ACL injury, so it just seemed fit to choose these over any other Conference South/North team.

My goal here is to take St.Albans from the lowest league available and turn them into the best team in the world.

So lets go.....
eWOf9Gf.png
AB0FjDJ.png
Surely i can exceed these expectations with ease?

ARYdiGV.png
Most of these transfers were purely to add depth in the squad incase of injuries or suspensions.

How did the cups go?
FA Trophy:
2t3Mud3.png
Was a very poor competition for us, try and forget about that one!

FA Cup:
oWX3Uve.png
We got the 1st round and got a hard draw but managed to pull this out the bag!
VPcXtHJ.png
2nd round we got drawn against Torquay and pulled off possibly the best result of the season, will the 3rd round be as good for us?
7I3WuiW.png
Unfortunately this is where it ended but we made a good account of ourselves and brought in some extra funds from prize money

So how did we do in the league....? Lets have a look!
Do7r3GH.png
BQRInQC.png
We only went and won the league! It was far from easy to say the least but the boys stuck together and pulled it off!

Onto the player stats.
Goals:
rMdHQTH.png
Assists:
viewLwC.png

Thats the first season done and we earned ourselves a very good promotion, can we carry that form over into the Conference Prem? Lets hope so.

43 minutes ago, Taff said:

Good going dude, it's a great feeling to get that first promotion and hopefully there's more to come

Thanks, It really is, there were times where I could feel it being a mid-table finish! 

24 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Best of luck to you ;)

may we see your tactic with roles and instructions :)?

Thanks!

I use a variety of tactics but will post when I get home.

That being said, I know you too have loads of stories up, is there anything you can suggest I do to make it better?

I would look around in the stories and write your own when you have researched on the writing style :) i dont see myself as a storyteller - im just very curios in what works tacticswise so i can improve my tactics skills :)

I'm with AndersJ I'm not really a story teller I just make sure I screen shot everything at the end of the season and let that speak for itself

Transfers

League

Cups

Fixtures

Player Stats

Season Awards

Then anything else you think will help you tell the story of your season ie major injuries other job offers ect

Ahhh okay, thanks for the advice!

I have been switching between tactics from the tactics page with varying stuff in game.
That tactics that i use are:
"Very Beast Tactic"

"Double IF 3232"

Again i use my own initiative in game and see how its going with the way the match is going

I see nothing wrong about your writing.? This is not Desperate Housvives, so I think people should just be themselves. Write about the things that interests them, transfers, Mr.Star Man in the team, results, tactics...?

I feel for you're brother. I can not relate to ACL, but because of problems with my knees I could never play football. While my friends joined local football teams, I joined a table tennis club. 

Good going with St.Albans getting a promotion!? 

Will be following you're career, and looking forward to see how it goes on!

Cheers!?

4 hours ago, Xxandx said:

I see nothing wrong about your writing.? This is not Desperate Housvives, so I think people should just be themselves. Write about the things that interests them, transfers, Mr.Star Man in the team, results, tactics...?

I feel for you're brother. I can not relate to ACL, but because of problems with my knees I could never play football. While my friends joined local football teams, I joined a table tennis club. 

Good going with St.Albans getting a promotion!? 

Will be following you're career, and looking forward to see how it goes on!

Cheers!?

Thanks for your input bro, i appreciate it.

Having injuries sucks doesn't it? I have knee problems myself so i kind of just gave up, played at a decent standard but the money wasn't worth the pain.  How did the table tennis go?

Thanks for the support!! I will try not to disappoint!

Season 2:
So after a really good season 1, lets see what happened in season 2.

So these are the board expecations, can we overcome them this season?
qiyqPFq.png
Surely this is managable right?!

8T1IKsn.png
The players i bought in had a huge impact on my season as i knew my original squad wouldn't have had the quality to keep up with the division.
wxd8Gpn.png
Didn't make much money but it was enough to secure the free transfers wages which is all i wanted.

Lets take a look at how disastrous it was for the cup competitions this season.
KsIDzQk.png
This was an embarrassing defeat against a side i should have been smashing.

oMG18dn.png
Drew the first game 2-2 with a 90th minute equaliser on there behalf so expected more of a go from my team but they didn't fancy it

Onto the league... How did we fair against the big boys of the Conference Prem?
cmmm27A.png
I am more than happy with a playoff finish, just hope we can have a good attempt at it and maybe get promoted.
1V7Ahga.png
We got absolutely demolished in the second leg but thanks to a 5-0 victory at home, we scraped through, onto the final!!!!!
b4mXaxQ.png
WE DONE IT!!! We have achieved back to back promotions!
Awards:
3y6jwca.png
My star striker got runner up which was great.
xvJFt1g.png
Happily accepted the reward of being Manager of the year!
M1pZxpZ.png
My star attacking midfielder also received Young player of the year which i am delighted about.

Goals:
zEEZZwo.png
Assists:
sYjNNLq.png

That is season 2 done and dusted, i can only imagine going into the Football League will be a much harder challenge. Lets hope we can keep up.

Table tennis was really not my thing, but I gave it a go for while, never added up to anything but at least it was something I could do. Must just admit I was a bit pissed off sometimes not being able to do what my other friends was doing. But as I got older I just let it go, and found other things to keep me active. ?

How's season 2 going so far??

15 minutes ago, Xxandx said:

Table tennis was really not my thing, but I gave it a go for while, never added up to anything but at least it was something I could do. Must just admit I was a bit pissed off sometimes not being able to do what my other friends was doing. But as I got older I just let it go, and found other things to keep me active. ?

How's season 2 going so far??

Ahhh i love Table Tennis, wish i had the time to play it more often. Thats the thing, you just have to find other things to do which can be annoying lol.

I just posted it mate!

26 minutes ago, Talisman said:

JQo7u45.png

When the big club release clause kills you :( lol

Try to give him a new contract when they match the clause, it's a bug even if he dont agree to a new contract

49 minutes ago, pipaz4 said:

Try to give him a new contract when they match the clause, it's a bug even if he dont agree to a new contract

I'm aware of that, i would just rather not take advantage of them

5 hours ago, Taff said:

Great going on back to back promotions dude excellent stuff

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Interesting story,keep it up pal

Thanks, I'll try lol

Season 3:
After a well fought season in the Conference Prem, we scraped through playoffs to make it in the Football League, this could well be our hardest test yet....
ODRNbaf.png
As usual, the bored expected us to struggle.

Tranfers out:
r94n95P.png
We made a big money sale in January which led to bringing in reinforcements to help the second half of the season.
Transfers in:
8toBGXc.png
fqPLkfu.png
Brought in a fair few players this season with Kamil Krol and Maxime Andreu being our January signings.

Cups:
6pGTqrL.png
After going 5-0 down, i thought we did well to nearly come back but it wasn't enough.
oZo7XTN.png
Wycombe were just too clinical on the night.
STWO5rj.png
That dreaded December crash where my team struggled against every opponent which then knocked me out the FA Cup.

Cup competitions weren't our friends this season but how did we do in our first time in the clubs history in the Football League?
2VHs23w.png
We only went and won the league! Goals seemed to come relatively easy for us, especially with Krol and Andreu coming in to secure the title for us.

Awards:
0YES9h0.png
Somehow, my players missed out on the player of the years but there was no doubt that in who would get Manager of the year!

Goals:
GcnKWm7.png
Andreu was just too good for the league but not taking anything away from the likes of White who carried the first half of the season.
Assists:
d4Wgztr.png
Had a fair few players jumping in with the assists, no complaints!

So with season 3 being over and done with and claiming the League 2 title, i can't wait to start the journey into League 1. How will it go?

22 minutes ago, Taff said:

Back to Back To Back promotions you are killing it dude, well done KIU you Legend 

Thanks bro, means alot!
I just gotta be grateful for january signings, my team had started dropping off until they came in.

55 minutes ago, Taff said:

I noticed with my Wrexham career that you need some fresh legs come January even if it's just an extra FB it's something

Yeah i know, its weird but sort of sums the game up lol

10 hours ago, Xxandx said:

Wow! Your moving really fast!? Yet another promotion! Excellent work mate!?

I am enjoying the save a lot and don't want to stop playing lol. Thanks bro!

8 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Absolutely smashing it bro keep up the good work, can I ask what your tactic and team instructions are?

Thanks bro! i will screenshot my starting tactic on my next update.