Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Asking about work permit...!!!

Hello everyone, i have a question that how to unlock achievement that remove work permit. It is said that " sign great amount of players that need work permit " to unlock this achivement, but offfers always fail bcs of work permit. I'd like to ask that anyone knows tips in signing these players to unlock this and how many offers to unlock. Is it successful with certain players or it is random ( successfully sign players ). I lost Cubas and Andrijia Zivkovic ( my 2 most favoured players ) with Bournemouth for total of 10mil.... Arghhh!!!!!!...

8 hours ago, Dec said:

Sign established internationals from Brazil and Argentina etc... Try with Sugar Daddy to increase finances to make this possible.

I signed 30 players from south america that need work permit for Mancity but it wont unlock...what a large number...:)))... Anyway thanks Dec...:)

9 hours ago, Dec said:

Sign established internationals from Brazil and Argentina etc... Try with Sugar Daddy to increase finances to make this possible.

I signed 30 players from south america that need work permit for Mancity but it wont unlock...what a large number...:)))... Anyway thanks Dec...:)

finally unlock it with a new savegame..:))

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Sad Misa Bear