Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Transfer data base help

Buners

Been having a nightmare putting the transfer update in the correct file path, every time I place it within the data section the game only boots the old database, when I place it within the database section it does the same and wherever I place it doesnt work, bit of a easy question and I am guessing a easy solution but I have no idea, any help would be much appreciated.

I did also search for a tutorial but couldnt find one eitther, I am on android if that matters.

will try all of this now and get back to you, I havent tried turning it off and on to be honest would that make a difference?

the location I have placed the folder within is

Android>data>com.sigames.fmh2016>files>com.sigames.fmh2016>data

I did think it may have to go withing the database folder but all instructions for the downloads have been wihin this file path.

Thanks for the responses

29 minutes ago, Buners said:

Ok so I have reset my tablet, double checked the file path for the folder and still nothing, I have no idea what is going on now :S

Send me the screenshot please, I have a feeling you placed the .zip there but a screenshot would confirm this.

The file type shows up as england, now when I tried to attach it to the database folder overwriting the england folder thats within there it still didnt work so im stumped

2 minutes ago, Buners said:

Just tried that and still nothing

What is inside the England folder? Another England folder? Also make sure you turn your device off and on after applying a database to make sure it is a clear cache and then start a new career.

Ok tried all of this again as per what you have said and still nothing, folder is in the correct place, there is only 1 england folder, device has been rebooted, quick start is off and still no update.

The badges and faces went on without a hitch.....very strange

Here are the screen shots of the contents of the england folder I downloaded from the downloads section, its the newest of the  databases (transfers up until the 17th August)

Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-13-40[1].png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-13-50[1].png

Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-14-01[1].png

Primary league is English league with the vaneramas as well

I haven't had a hand in making that and everything looks correct. I cannot check it either at this time as I am at work.

Just to confirm, you are loading England + another league?

I am loading JUST english league and the lower leagues that are default attached mate, thanks very much for your help really appreciate it, like I said the face packs and badges all loaded on fine with no issues.

That is why then. Move Englandsolo out as a back up then delete off your device. And duplicate the England folder calling it englandsolo.

Then turn your device off and on.

3 hours ago, Dec said:

So just so I'm not getting this wrong copy the same England folder I have and rename it englandsolo and all should be fine?