Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Community hall of fame?

kts365

I've been thinking recently about the Community dwindling a little and thought of something. Is there some sort of "hall of fame" where people could submit their players or even their own feats? It may just seem like a way to show off but community members could vote on it maybe? I'm just thinking of a way to increase interest.

1 hour ago, Dec said:

This used to be a thing by a few people trying it but it didn't get a lot of submissions and was the same names on the list.

Ok thanks Dec.  Just trying to get more activity and interest on the blog

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

I do agree mate interest is so low at times loads of views but never any comments, were are you people get involved a bit more keep this wonderful site going!!'

7 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

I do agree mate interest is so low at times loads of views but never any comments, were are you people get involved a bit more keep this wonderful site going!!'

I think the regulars are all pretty good but I also think we should actively seek to reply to level 1 members as much and as soon as possible.  Make them feel more welcome and part of the community 

11 hours ago, kts365 said:

Send me a link on private message please though why not create on here where there is a pre built audience?