Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Goalkeepers very low creativity and value

RickyRicon

How come creativity is low with all goalkeepers? Some are 6-7-8 or even 9 very very rarely and when so other stats are in red. Otherwise it seems the goalies and in particular regens are rated 1 or 2 for creativity. Is this a bug? Also why does the value of a goalie stays low even when young and 5 star CA? And why does the board blurt out things that dont make sense? Good 20 year old GK (obviously like al GKs creativity in the red so overlooking that) bought cheap and on low salary and way more potential to grow and he is already entirely in the green and blue. Is the assesment a bug?

image.png

image.png

Creativity is expected. They aren't going to play the passes like the attacking midfielders. However value could be down to many aspects, firstly as you are at a low level so not going to have a high value anyway, but also as goalkeeper's aren't exactly the ones who attract high fees like strikers do.

It's like that because your fans have never actually seen him play and are basing their assumptions on the player's reputation. This is similar to how fan reactions can work in real life (look at Arsenal fan's reactions to signing Asano/Holding, without seeing them play or knowing their potential). Bear in mind that only you can see the stats of players, fans etc. can only go by player's performances.

Edited by Jack Joyce

True i get the point thanks wont be thinking about the game being bugged on goalkeepers. But with the low level i disagree (not refering to GK right now) If you have a very good player with high stats his value should rise regardless this is also true in real life for example Real Madrid is a higher level team than Napoli and in his time at Napoli the player Higuan even augmented his value being at a lower level team (His value at RM £32 million for his transfer to Napoli lower level to were her climbed up to £75.3 million paid by Juve). In another save I got a team with which I won the last 7 Champions Cups, 6 Euro Super Cup, 8 Dutch Leagues, 9 National Cups and 4 Club World Championships (Which is more than the current real life Barcelona trophy streak so this team shouldnt be considered low level) and still i got in theory super high stats midfielders coming through but consistantly valued lower than other players from other clubs that are valued triple or more being older and in my opinion lower quality how can this be? and how does the evaluation system works? I'll post 2 of my midfielders Breda Rangers and 2 of random other club. (Sorry for the long post)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Fish18ish I bought him for 2.5 million and Jack Joyce a really good explanation in this case very true i haven't played him that much so yeah i believe its plausible that they dont think hes a good piece of business because of the reason you said.

image.png

When you put people's names in a post you can put an '@' before it, which notifies the person that you have tagged them (so they are more likely to see your post). Like this @RickyRicon.

Yea, what @Jack Joyce clears it up really well. Out of interest, what does the GK's coach report look like?

Value is different to actual transfer fees BTW, Higuan may have cost £75 million but he's not actually worth that much (this is Benzema's old backup we're talking about) . Teams seem to be massively over compensating for the influx in TV money by charging a lot for players right now, but hopefully that will settle down a bit soon.

Thanks for the tip adding '@' @Fish18ish 

As for your reply on my comment about Higuain a lot of overpricing for other reasons than actual talent i see.

GK Mika Korhonen's coach report:

Future star acording to the report and physio indicating injury-resistant.

image.png

@Fish18ish Mika is good and I see him staying at my club a very long time I hope i don't waste him. Got 3 other goalkeepers ahead of him one (Jeroen Zoet) that will be here for one more season. Was the first one to be willing to come and played him the first season the second he played very little 10 games like im doing now with Mika because i signed 2 better ones Timo Horn and Geronimo Rulli which i alternate as i tend to play 2 full teams alternating each game. Now this season I sent Horn on loan to Frankfurt because Zoet couldnt understand why he got left out and since he got good stats and came to the club (when Rulli, Horn and others wouldnt) I play him this season alternating with Rulli. Mika though very potentially good (I would say hes already good poised to be fantastic haha) keep him in the team with a game every now and then.

You could say GK overkill but Mika was unexpectedly stumbled upon I couldn't not sign him.

Waiting for the downfall of one of Wycombe's 3 kings:

image.png

image.png

image.png

It's a poor piece of business because you have 3 top level keepers that can play for the next 10 years!!

ive never seen anyone stock pile keepers like that. 335,00 Euros a week for keeper wages, I bet your board loved that. I guess some people just love signing players. How many midfielders and forwards do you have? I'm guessing your squad is maxed out. 

Personally my squads are between 20-24 first team players depending on the league I play. 

Edited by billy2shots

@billy2shots Haha true I overdid it a bit In some games I tend to do that. It starts out as a 22 - 25 squad tops. But then I come across some players that I think will be beasts and instead of letting them be snapped up leaving them at Real Madrid or any other big club ands see them wither away as in looking up a player in five years and his stats being so-so I get them myself and athough my squad is big I give them fair rotation got excellent coaches and superb training facilities with academy so my players do tend to fill out their potential. Players which I know I wont play I loan them out a full season all of them and checking up their playtime.

Also I do recognise Iam playing Wycombe but since season one (which I started in League 2) I focus on getting a Prem squad and use the 3 seasons outside the Prem as training and bonding the squad so they reach the Prem all guns blazing.

As for the decadency of my squad:

DEF:1.Calum Chambers 2.Aymeric Laporte 3.John Stones 4.Cameron Borthwick-Jackson 5.Terence Kongolo 6.Bruno Martins Indi 7.Jesus Vallejo 8.Kieran Trippier 9.Phil Jones 10.David Alaba 11.Reece Oxfort 12.Eric Dier 13.Luke Shaw 14.Joe Gomez.

MID:1.Renato Sanchez 2.Marco van Ginkel 3.Ainsley Maitland-Niles 4.James Ward-Prowse 5.Dele Alli 6.Leon Goretzka 7.Jack Wilshere.

WNG:1.Gonçalo Guedes 2.Leroy Sané 3.Gabriel Barbosa 4.Hulk 5.Memphis Depay 6.Kenedy.

ATK:1.Harry Kane 2.Danijel Knezevic 3.Nathan McCarthy 4.Romelu Lukaku 5.Callum Robinson 6.Jordy Dominguez 7.Nathan Wolfenden 8.Breel Embolo 9.Carlos Tevez.

So yea I guess a full squad. I'll leave some screens of the unknown ones (which all need developing).

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

@Fish18ish Football players are generally like strippers: Shower 'em with cash!

All jokes aside it did cost me the first transferseason but insisting and yes cash showering they come over, the board also let me upgrade very quickly the training facilities (leveled the stadium twice but is still under 20.000) and i got natural gold level coaches in their respective duties many of these players are young and not super established (note none is CR7 Messi or Pogba) that I cranked or they themselves have the potential for being like them or better is due to 2-3 years winning, good form, training, coaches. And for the player infux as the first players are convinced and come in others are more inclined to come over too.

Edited by RickyRicon