Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Please help me with an irritating problem

Thomas123

Hello.

Sometimes when a start a new match my individuel orders such as poacher, target man, etc... is being restet when the match begins. I have tried everything and saved my tactics several times but whatwever i do the tactics that i save before the match isnt the same when the match start.

Can anyone help me?

/Thomas

Yeah ofcourse, this is something that happens now and then, i now on my 21 first season and its starts to happen more and more often now, engine? Don you mean android?

3 minutes ago, Thomas123 said:

Yeah ofcourse, this is something that happens now and then, i now on my 21 first season and its starts to happen more and more often now, engine? Don you mean android?

Easiest way to tell. In a game do you have a save button in the bottom left?

Also try restarting your device, it seems unlikely to fix it but it may do so worth a go.

1 minute ago, Thomas123 said:

Ok, so there is nothing more i can to but when the match start set the tactics i want, the restart of my device didnt do any good.

I've tagged in the lead QA at SI, hopefully he will take a look.

1. What kind of match is this? (Friendly (or near pre-season?), league, etc.).

2. Can you confirm that you have the correct roles/tactics immediately before starting the match (same day as the match)?

1. This is the second league-game of the season.

2. Yes, Im 100 procent sure that my setup is correct before i start the match. I have tried at least 15 times, whit saving the game and tactic in different ways but the roles reset anyway when the match starts.

If you can email the save to help@sega.co.uk saying that it's for Alari's attention, it would help us track down the problem and potentially find a fix for the future. This is an awkward bug that is quite rare but we are aware of it.