Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Diva Player!

RickyRicon

Just signed a player 6 months ago, young 18, unknown, from Peñarol (Uruguay) that clearly needs to be developed. Didnt need another striker but he looked promising to be a top premier league striker if steered well.

Since he is young i allready brought him on board so he can grow within the club getting the clubs training scedules profiting from my coaches and letting him play the odd game once in a while. 

So now I played him 11 times bringing him on as a sub a couple of times about 30 - 20 minutes each. Now he asked me for improved contract raising his wage from 15k to 50k and demanding 1.5 million.... Because he deserves it? After about 4 hours of playtime??? WTF really?

MEET: JORDY DOMINGUEZ!!!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by RickyRicon

He is probally just a regen - there is alot of youngsters cheap and good like him - sell him and use the profit :)

does his personality say something about his behaviour?

@AndersJ Yes indeed he is a regen, I'll probably let him go. I might keep him a season see how he develops and have him anyway if results match. I got a couple of other young strikers in line one is like Jordy seems easy to develop and 2 other ones that are needing more of a push to reach full potential.

His personality...... Honest haha guess thats true.

@daan27 could be, his focus should be on the pitch though. And yes a cash injection needed to get things going and counterbalance RM Barca Chelsea Bayern Milan PSG smashing in the transfermarket consistantly no matter if they dont win anything. On a side note a couple of years in the game dont really look at the transfermarket anymore as I like to fill out my team with homegrown players. Use the initial wave to link up with youngsters so they grow up around top players and a winning atmosphere.