Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rafa Attempts The Impossible Challenge

RafaTheGafa

Introduction 

Good Evening fellow members of Vibe and welcome to my first Challenge on FMM 2016, I thought with the release of 17 surely out within the next few months I wanted a challenge that will test my managerial qualities.

I don't belive this has been achieved on this year's addition please quote me if I'm wrong, So without further ado let's get this started!

Chosen Club

FC_United_of_Manchester_crest.svg.thumb.

So with the clubs that where available to me I felt this would be the best club to start the challenge at, My tactic has been in progress for a number of weeks so I had a slight edge on the rest of my opponents, So with results in let's see how our first season would pan out.

Season 1

Transfers 

Screenshot_20160916-201622.thumb.png.79a

So as you can see we made no signings and no players left, Being in the very bottom league I really found it tough to get any sort of decent players in most of the Loan options simply where not interested and wasn't going to sign horrendous players just for numbers, So I decided that we would stick with what we had and make a push for the league title!

FA Cup Run

Screenshot_20160916-201732.thumb.png.7b9

So in the reverse fixture we managed to snatch a fantastic 3-3 draw but in the replay Gillingham turned on the style and thrashed us 5-2 but a lot of positives to take out of the game considering we are a few leagues below Gillingham.

FA Trophy

Screenshot_20160916-201714.thumb.png.187

So it is another dissapoinment in the cup side of the season, We lost a fairly even contested cup tie, But we still have the league to play for

Vanarama National League 

Screenshot_20160916-201656.thumb.png.6ea

CHAMPIONS!!!!!

So we tore the league apart scoring a impressive 97 Goals and smashing the league by a huge 23 points, So we have won our first piece of silverware 

Club Performances 

Screenshot_20160916-201753.thumb.png.fd4

Screenshot_20160916-201804.thumb.png.ae5

So our top 2 strikers banged in the goals scoring 77 goals between them and our defender hit a huge 19 assits great season by him, So update 1 has been short and sweet guys but stay tuned for my next update as this is going to be a massive challenge

5 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Good luck. Massive challenge on your hands. 

42 goals from an AMC!!!! Or did he play up front normally?

Thanks, No didn't score that many from AMC rotated with CF