Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career QPR - the quest for the LORD!

AndersJ

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Haha thanks mate - i honestly Think that it could be done by any of us in the forum with most of the teams in the Championship :)

Yeah a lot of people I've noticed seem to get through the promotions this year

Big shout to any promotion chasers this year who've managed to get a team to the top 

Great start with my promoted team :)! Using all my money on Osvaldo, Wotton, Loveridge and my two beloved go-to-guys Young german starlet Y. Gerhardt and Lucas "ScoreAtWill" Prrrrrrrraaaaatoooooooo

image.png

image.png

The promoted Rangers ran into a huge dip in form where opponents equalized or won the game 5 mins before the final whistle....but still in top 6 

image.png

Pele, Smeichel and Cruijf ;)

Which Koeman you were refering to? Erwin or Ronald? or which Laudrup? Michael or Brian? :P

Edited by RickyRicon

Off topic my favourite was Brian when he played in Rangers :)

and Ronald when he hammered the ball around for Barca :)

and NO not Cruyff - im not a fan of mr know-it-all :)

Update......:)

Dieter .....coach of Wolfsburg was Dissapointed that The Lord did not score in regular time against his future team....haha come on Dieter The Lord would never do that - he honours our great club of tradition :)

btw Matt Phillips and Pratto are truely my go-to-guys at the moment 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by AndersJ
Foul

Ballotelli and The Lord could be the next big thing in London....

Update and end of season.

First off all its a clear goodbye from me to Pablo Osvaldo - i hope you enjoy your Music career somewhere long away from Loftus Road - you are way to unstable and old to get a new contract....:)

image.png

image.png

Next up....talk of the town....promoted Queens Park Rangers - London madhouse did the unthinkable...times two....what joy to beat Chelski on penalties.

big shout out to all that follow and especially to @Taff and @Ozymandias

player wise im really impressed about Chery on the left IF. Jay E Thomas in the AMC and offcause Mr assist - M Phillips. The guys really stepped up when i needed it.

now the goes for madness and im hoping for big money now.

any wishes for mad men :)? Besides Ballo-why always me-telli and TheLordOfPaddyPowerAndTheUniverse :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by AndersJ
Yes

Great job mate.I love having balotelli on my teams because after a few months he always asks for a new contact to "reflect his ability" even though he is on £140 000 all ready:D Good luck signing all your troublemakers

Thanks Random :)! 

The Lord must have too many money too spend when he dosnt want 100.000 a week and 2,5 M in sign on fee :)

off topic i trashed Oil City in the community and both Chelski and Internazionale wants me to manage their sides :)

image.png

Update.....:)

true Taff - he will come....but maybe first when he is 35....or as coach....imagine the youngsters in the acadamy brought up by THE LORD ? :)

Ballotelli still wants 130.000 a week and Liverpool wants to sell....but the board will only allow 100.000....

btw look a Promes .....he likes the attention this tactic gives him

image.png

image.png

image.png

I know some of you refuses to use regens but i always make my first search in sep/oct so i can get the good ones cheap ( EU nationality ) then use them OR loan them out and sell them for a higher Price :)

nb finest victory away for me in all of FMH16......

image.png

Edited by AndersJ
No

Update - We DID it.......

Alot of attempts has now evovled in this - 

The player’s wage demands could prove to be stumbling block but it seems QPR are willing to offer the forward a chance to get his career back on track by offering him a move to Loftus Road.

At 30 Bendtner may still have a number of years left in the tank and could help fire QPR into the Champions League final this season.

Rangers have made a comfortable start to the season, winning over alot of the close rivals

Bendtner ran into disciplinary issues with his former club and put up for sale ....10m....

In January, the Bundesliga club fined him for driving to training in a Mercedes S-Class when the club are owned by rival manufacturer Volkswagen.

Rumours from Lotus Road tells he will get his on plane AND limousine :) 

image.png

image.png