Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Aging AI teams

Rhys Rockley

Has anyone noticed and ever wondered why other AI teams or teams you move to always have a severly aging team roughly 7-8 sometimes more aging players and huge squads?? Its rather annoying! Does the game struggle to sell players on? Players dont seem to drop down the leagues..they get released eventually and stay a free agent till there are even older! Usually happens about 10 seasons in!! 

Yes very unrealistic although it existists in real life AC milan always has an old squad. When you reach thirty they'll sign you a 6 year contract without blinking. The notion players dont downgrade i do not agree with. I released a lot of in my eyes unpromising players, and some of the time Iam wrong... the player surfaces up at a good club... then out of curiousity I look up his history and see the guy got signed by a low league club got sold to a better one and then surfaces in the top league... I've seen this several times.... to the amount to say its comon.

Although RELEASING players might be a point of trouble for AI

Edited by RickyRicon

I've always found the AI's transfer dealings to be a bit unrealistic. The one thing that annoys me the most is that when teams get promoted they don't seem to improve their squad's whereas in real life if they come up to the premier league teams generally invest in 5-10 good new players. 

AI teams often only have 1 goalkeeper later in saves too, and they don't make much of an effort to give promising regens game time.

On 25/09/2016 at 00:49, RickyRicon said:

Yes very unrealistic although it existists in real life AC milan always has an old squad. When you reach thirty they'll sign you a 6 year contract without blinking. The notion players dont downgrade i do not agree with. I released a lot of in my eyes unpromising players, and some of the time Iam wrong... the player surfaces up at a good club... then out of curiousity I look up his history and see the guy got signed by a low league club got sold to a better one and then surfaces in the top league... I've seen this several times.... to the amount to say its comon.

Although RELEASING players might be a point of trouble for AI

I know AC often have an old squad but this doesn't warrant every team 10 years on to be the same...In regards to dropping down the leagues i mean old players not youngsters.