Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Club rep help

Dwcallaghan

Hi, how long does it take to get rep up ? I am not very good at this game, but with TNS season 10, have won league 9 times in a row, 9 league cups and 7 welsh cups, have 4m in trf funds but cant get anyone of a decent rep for champs league. Never got play play off round.

Help ?

Wales is a small league and TNS are way above Welsh standard so probably hit the maximum growth for that. The only way would be to do well in the Champions League but even then to get decent Champions League players would be a lot of growth so would probably have to be consistent in the European competitions.

Thats the problem, no one will come or if I get decent youngster they are off 6 months later. I know League is easy for TNS, my striker got 82 goals sean 2 lol but just cant get past the 3rd round or play off round. Been in Euro League group stages twice......

3 hours ago, Dwcallaghan said:

It would be all, but I play 4321 attacking with IFs , so would have to change everything.............

When you are playing vastly better opponents I think that is something that has to happen. When I won it I played 532 on the counter.

Hey mate I seen your post and I know exactly what your going through I've been managing Haverfordwest for over ten seasons now and I'm still trying to win in Europe. I've been to a euro final and champs league semi final and I'm still waiting for that elusive win in Europe. Good luck mate 

Edited by Mikee1984

Not being funny, but you shouldn't really expect a Welsh team to win the champions league in the near future.

20 years of consistently bringing through youth might do it though ?

Ok guys, bit of a miss comms here, I am not looking to win CL, I just want to get into the group stages, which I havent managed. Like Dec says I am prob too attacking, so any tips on a counter attack style would be great !