Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pipaz4

5 under 5 M players to sign part 2

Hey mates, today i bring you the 2nd part of my 5 under 5 M players to sign, this players can help your team from being a mid-table club to a contender, I have use this players at one point in my saves so when I tell you that they can help you is because they help me a lot. 

1. RYAN DONK.

d4f2t344chst8pczg.jpg

This players is a natural defensive midfielder but I bought him because he has amazing stats to play as a center back, and he has been great for me.

Signed for: 1.5M £

2. MACIEJ MAKUSZKEWSKY.

ndlfb1fyfb95mf2zg.jpg

When I first signed this player I did it because I needed depth at the right wing position but after a few games he became the starter, reliable winger.

Signed for: 600k £

3. PATRICIO RODRIGUEZ.

9557k42m3y3051dzg.jpg

A player that you can use to play the inside forward he is very reliable and consistent and have all the attributes to play that role.

Signed for: 2.8M £

4. HENK VEERMAN.

i9i25y2135q8fvdzg.jpg

My personal favorite from the list, a consistent striker that given the chance can score 20+ goals a season, based on his stats he is a perfect poacher but can also play on the target man role.

Signed for: 2.5M £

5. MIKE JENSEN.

6bs4lw5gmk3iwfqzg.jpg

The Danish midfielder is a polyvalent player, he can play in a lot of roles, I have used him as a central midfielder, box to box and deep lying playmaker and he is consistent.

Signed for: 3.5M £

So what do you think? If you signed someone let me know how he did for you, don't forget to comment, cheers.

Advice: i found a lot of great and cheap players using @Dec guide of attributes for roles.

Players that almost made the list.

Spoiler

p3v2jdc78d85aprzg.jpg
glhuhnd511810ydzg.jpg
wapfwxcaei2kh2yzg.jpg
lm4ywxb7l1drd44zg.jpg

Edited by pipaz4

Nice work, Jensen looks an amazing bargain. Going to have to try him.

My suggestion is not to use all bold text or use sentences that are centered as it is quite hard to read. Apart from that a good read. Well done :D