Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tottenham

RickyRicon

Did anybody notice the sheer amount of talent in the Tottenham squad its basically the England squad for years to come... Kyle Walker(25) Danny Rose(25) Eric Dier(21) all class defence and can improve in particular Dier. Trippier(24) world-class. And Walker-Peters(18) can be made into a top player. With those I haven't even reached midfield yet... Dele Alli(19) good player at the start, converts into world-class. Tom Carroll(23) can improve good midfielder. Ryan Mason(24) solid and improving. Onomah(18) Winks(19) Ward(20) all good propects. Harry Kane(21) Englands top striker. Plus somebody told me Amos and Ball can be made pretty good too. This is a squad full of English talent more so than any other Prem club. Sign another striker a 2 central defenders(Stones and Gomez). Leftback (Luke Shaw) to cover (Shaw being first choice obviously). Wing department is shaky wouldnt know off the top off my head who to sign (might get Sterling Left Wing) both left an right (Same thing for the extra striker... Rooney is ready for retirement he doesn't count and Rashford in-game doesn't really develop nicely so maybe Sturridge and Welbeck). Anyway Tottenham the Ajax of England? What do you guys think?

10 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

...this has made me wanna do a new save

Hahahaha to play Tottenham? Or to play another team and sign away the Hotspurs players? True that Tottenham is a team of amazing mid-aged and young English players. Recently I played a couple of English League games from Vana to Prem and everything in between and since I always favour to fill the squad out with national players I found myself each and every game knocking down the door at Tottenham for its players They got players for every position... except for left and right wing, in that department they lack severely at least English wingers... thinking about it (don't hate me for saying) England as a whole lacks Worldclass wingers or am I wrong?