Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Ah! We've been trying to get a save for this, can you please send one to help@sega.co.uk for us? Say it's for Alari.

You had me worried for a moment! haha

In what way are player achievements not correct?

Promotions are apparently counted as minor achievements, and are shown thus in the minor tab, but the counter at the top underneath the cup image stays at 0

1 minute ago, Jens said:

Promotions are apparently counted as minor achievements, and are shown thus in the minor tab, but the counter at the top underneath the cup image stays at 0

Odd, what competition?

Just wondering, when players get more experienced and better attributes etc, will they acquire more positives/negatives? Or will they always stay the same regardless?

IMG_5388.PNG

13 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Just wondering, when players get more experienced and better attributes etc, will they acquire more positives/negatives? Or will they always stay the same regardless?

IMG_5388.PNG

Coach reports will change as the player changes, yes.

For scout reports, you will need to re-scout the player for an updated report (as in real life).

1 minute ago, Jack Joyce said:

Coach reports will change as the player changes, yes.

For scout reports, you will need to re-scout the player for an updated report (as in real life).

Thanks Jack.

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Odd, what competition?

Scottish league 2, will check tonight if it's also the case after winning league 1 ;)

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

Scottish league 2, will check tonight if it's also the case after winning league 1 ;)

Doesn't seem to happen for every league, i'll check scottish league 2

6 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

You had me worried for a moment! haha

Uhh sorry but I think you should be worried...

I was right when I had no history. Apparently I did not exist in the first season according to the game. There is no history of matched played and all the history logged is from the second season onward (and no, it shouldn't be the case because I clearly remember my youngest player who played for me was 16 not 17 years old, hell he still plays for my club and his matched are logged.) Please look into this, thanks!

13 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

Uhh sorry but I think you should be worried...

I was right when I had no history. Apparently I did not exist in the first season according to the game. There is no history of matched played and all the history logged is from the second season onward (and no, it shouldn't be the case because I clearly remember my youngest player who played for me was 16 not 17 years old, hell he still plays for my club and his matched are logged.) Please look into this, thanks!

Do you have a save from just before the end of the first season at all?

Jump in or wait for a patch? Every time I've got close to cracking I've come here and seen something that would ruin the experience. Tbh i don't want it to play but to look around at more than anything lol. 

I'm worried about carrying on anything with Guedes on my SLB... I've already spent a good few hours setting up a long career and this history issue will taint it if it carries on. Plus I checked the detailed scout reports and they reckon my 19 year old with 20 goals and a dozen assists by December has a potential of one star, how is that going to affect my career?!

Just now, Scott said:

Buy the game and regret it 30 mins later :laugh:

That's my worry lol. That would taint the game for me I think as I'm negative anyway. If I wanted to play it it wouldn't be a decision but comments like the one above are massive red flags to me :/. 

I wouldn't wait for a sale anyway, tbh I genuinely have no issues with the price or buying the game. My temptation today has shown me I will get it at some point so why miss out? But my worry is jumping in will ruin it yet I don't wanna wait :/. Hate that this is even a debate I have to have with myself :(. 

The game has improved and I like all of the new features but I don't enjoy the match engine, if the EME was one of your biggest problems with 16 I don't think anything will change with 17.

1 minute ago, Scott said:

The game has improved and I like all of the new features but I don't enjoy the match engine, if the EME was one of your biggest problems with 16 I don't think anything will change with 17.

The engine seems basically identical to 2016 with less features looking at the posts here. It's disappointing and a massive shame tbh. Easy to still get £7's worth of gameplay out of it though.  I'm so stupidly torn haha. 

Just now, Scott said:

If it's easy to get your money's worth you have made your decision :)

Hmm, being in limbo and disappointed in theory is better than being disappointed in reality though :P 

24 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The engine seems basically identical to 2016 with less features looking at the posts here. It's disappointing and a massive shame tbh. Easy to still get £7's worth of gameplay out of it though.  I'm so stupidly torn haha. 

A few less role options but they never made sense anyway and were hardly used in them spots

15 minutes ago, Dec said:

A few less role options but they never made sense anyway and were hardly used in them spots

A few less in an already ridged and limited game. Don't recall anyone ever saying those roles were stupid in the previous five odd years they've been in the game.......But why experiment when we can just be forced to play in certain ways. Football's about growth and evolving, people said Spain didn't make sense going against the popular opinion by not playing a striker, didn't do bad for them. Everyone is losing their minds because Pep is trying different things. I've personally used all the removed roles over the years. 

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

A few less in an already ridged and limited game. Don't recall anyone ever saying those roles were stupid in the previous five odd years they've been in the game.......But why experiment when we can just be forced to play in certain ways. Football's about growth and evolving, people said Spain didn't make sense going against the popular opinion by not playing a striker, didn't do bad for them. Everyone is losing their minds because Pep is trying different things. I've personally used all the removed roles over the years. 

I have been saying they don't make sense and calling for new ones - maybe they will add them as part of an update once they got initial feedback on the engine.

10 hours ago, Alari said:

Do you have a save from just before the end of the first season at all?

Nope sorry :/ But like I have the save at current state and you can literally see that I won the league (Trophies) but how I won it doesn't really show

Just now, Ashez said:

Regarding the not being able to see other teams matches can you still look back at your matches via the fixtures list? 

Yes, you can

7 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

Yes, you can

Sound, cheers. I remember that being broken in 2015 so thought I'd ask as similar stuff.