Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Two New Leagues Announced! Poll

Two New Leagues Announced   

131 members have voted

1. 1. SI have just announced that Football Manager Mobile 2017 will feature 2 new leagues. We would like to know what 2 leagues you would like to see and why?

• Chinese Super League
    • Russian Premier League
    • K League Classic
    • Swiss Super League
    • Superleague Greece
    • Süper Lig
    • Ekstraklasa
    • Liga MX
    • Argentine Primera División
    • MLS
    • Other (Please Comment)

1 hour ago, gkhn01 said:

Türkiye süper ligi ve Çin süper lig i olacak tır  inşallah

We are English speaking. Please can you talk in English so everyone can reply. Thanks

I want to see turkish league and russian league they are more playable than others i think nobody doesnt want to play in asian champions league with chinese or korean clubs

54 minutes ago, ycc11 said:

I want to see turkish league and russian league they are more playable than others i think nobody doesnt want to play in asian champions league with chinese or korean clubs

Can't say I'm surprised that you want the Turkish leagues.

A thought came to my head and it wouldn't surprise if it came true. What if the Chilean league was added? They have won the America Cup twice in a row and, although when it comes to clubs they are lacking of strong international performances, they have managed to build a solid league structure both on and off the pitch. To name an example, the Chilean league has made its appearence in PES with fully licensed teams. 

1 hour ago, Guillermo Alberto said:

A thought came to my head and it wouldn't surprise if it came true. What if the Chilean league was added? They have won the America Cup twice in a row and, although when it comes to clubs they are lacking of strong international performances, they have managed to build a solid league structure both on and off the pitch. To name an example, the Chilean league has made its appearence in PES with fully licensed teams. 

I assume that means PES has the licence then? 

I voted MLS...I rarely play non-UK teams on FM or FMM, and when I did it was mostly MLS

Is the Indian Super League worth a shout

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Super_League

It has been well attended since it was inaugurated a few years back

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Super_League_attendance

And I think they have managed to attract some decent players as well

Or would the fact it is a relatively new league mean SI would rule it out.

Not really sure what I fancy for the other league I would like as I have always wished for more of the English National League System (non-League) to be included or the addition of Ressies/U21 or U23/Youth(I can only hope ?)

Either way I will buy the game as it is great to kill some time

Edited by marxistafozzski

Although I'm sure this is quite a niche request I would love to have a few leagues lower into non-league. For instance if you loaded up England only you could choose league down to Ryman Premier League/ Northern/ Southern

On 29/10/2016 at 12:24, janste1 said:

Although I'm sure this is quite a niche request I would love to have a few leagues lower into non-league. For instance if you loaded up England only you could choose league down to Ryman Premier League/ Northern/ Southern

I agree with you there pal...Although I cant see it happening ?

The chance to take a team from The Parks and Gardens to glory is really appealing to me, to take say, Spennymoor Town and do a Burton Albion, is a good challenge in my eyea

57 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

I agree with you there pal...Although I cant see it happening ?

The chance to take a team from The Parks and Gardens to glory is really appealing to me, to take say, Spennymoor Town and do a Burton Albion, is a good challenge in my eyea

It truly baffles me how self-centered and egocentric English football fans are. How many people around here say they've seldom went beyond managing English teams is impossible to count :P

I'd rather see 30 countries with only the top tiers playable than have the English leagues go down to the 'oh yeah I kick against a ball every Sunday before me and my mates get wasted'-level. If you know what I mean. ;)

The game is too British based IMO, I remember people like Rafa going mad about it when Wales and the Ireland's were added over something more appealing across the board. Let's be honest how many people play in Wales, either Ireland or Oz lol. I'd say Wales seems the most popular out that set. Belgium doesn't seem to get much love either compared to Portugal, Holland and Scotland which sucks as Belgium is a fun little league. I love the league total glitch still being in the game since the PSP days lol. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

The game is too British based IMO, I remember people like Rafa going mad about it when Wales and the Ireland's were added over something more appealing across the board. Let's be honest how many people play in Wales, either Ireland or Oz lol. I'd say Wales seems the most popular out that set. Belgium doesn't seem to get much love either compared to Portugal, Holland and Scotland which sucks as Belgium is a fun little league. I love the league total glitch still being in the game since the PSP days lol. 

What glitch is that though?

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

What glitch is that though?

The league total and playoff total get added together, recently played a save and ended with  136 points from 30 wins and 7 draws. 

The league win on manager profile is now fixed though, I seem to remember that not being added to your profile? Could be wrong though. 

Just now, Ashez said:

The league total and playoff total get added together, recently played a save and ended with  136 points from 30 wins and 7 draws. 

The league win on manager profile is now fixed though, I seem to remember that not being added to your profile? Could be wrong though. 

You're right about the second part. Took me one and a half years to get them to fix that :D

Your first point doesn't ring any bells though. I've played there every year, but it's not something I've ever seen. The way it's supposed to happen is that after 30 games the points are split in half and you proceed from there on.

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

You're right about the second part. Took me one and a half years to get them to fix that :D

Your first point doesn't ring any bells though. I've played there every year, but it's not something I've ever seen. The way it's supposed to happen is that after 30 games the points are split in half and you proceed from there on.

yPhsjbZ.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jens said:

Point taken :D

I swear that happened on the PSP back in the day as well but that was a long time ago haha. 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

The game is too British based IMO.

Every manager videogame I've played since I was a kid have been like this. 

I checked the UEFA rankings .

Should be Russia (7th), Ukraine (8th). 

They both stand before Belgium (9th), Netherlands (10th) Scotland (25th) Ireland (41st) Northern Ireland (46th) or Wales (51st), all of them playable in the game. 

Alternatively, Turkey (11th) could rejoice a lot of people, even if the piracy concerns are hindering this choice. 

I also checked another mean to rank national leagues: by revenues. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue).

Apart from the big five, other valuable leagues are to be found in Russia, USA/Canada, Japan, Turkey, Mexico. A step lower you get Argentina, India, China (2015 figures), Colombia, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Austria, Chile, South Africa, Poland, Czechia, Romania and Israel. [I've exclude those leagues already in the game]

On October 6, 2016 at 10:59, Fish18ish said:

FmTouch is for high end tablets for a reason. Most of the people who own FMM own it because their device is a phone or it is not a high end tablet (obviously with exception). Most phones or tablets cannot run the 3D engine very well if at all, and it would be a huge strain on the device's RAM (most tablets and phones have something around 1Gb).

There is clearly a huge amount of complex code needed to programme the MLS rules, far too much for a mobile game. I can't think of many games available on phones that are more complex or take more processing power to run than FMM.

Ask any SI employee and I'm certain they'll say the same.

Yeah, Joyce said that they just don't have anyone on the team able to get MLS in there, like the dedicated MLS guy that the FM/FMT teams have. Eventually, all phones will be able to run FMT, and it would be nice to have the option to pick between the two since SI won't dedicate resources to closing the gap in the databases. I'd much rather enjoy the UI and gameplay of FMM, but with more leagues like MLS because I love how streamlined FMM is. But I guess I'll have to just keep waiting until they allow for FMT on mobiles or some other management game comes along offering MLS offline with compatible gameplay. Until then, I've got a brand new iPad mainly to play FMT on the go.