Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat African International Teams On 2017?

Ashez

African International Teams  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want some added?

2. 2. Is 2017 finally the year they're added?

Over the years it's always annoyed me that African Internarional teams are ignored in game while South America, Europe and even Asia are represented in game. 

The ACON's is a major tournament that we miss out on as it's only just referenced. Even outside of playing the games it would change up FMM with you losing players for the tournament and so on which is a problem many managers have to deal with. 

My questions are do you want them added and do you think 2017 will be the year they finally are? If so which nations would you love the chance of managing to international glory?

Edited by Ashez

Voted yes as I would like to manage them but I doubt they will do the set up unless South Africa is added as a playable league and that just seems unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

Voted yes as I would like to manage them but I doubt they will do the set up unless South Africa is added as a playable league and that just seems unlikely.

I do agree but I'm not so sure a domestic league is needed. Plenty of African's play in Europe and we already have managable ITN teams without their leagues being playable. Some African clubs are on the game so just fill some out like Ukraine and Russia if needed. I'd rather play as Cameroon more than seeing plenty of regen fodder on the game. 

By this point I'd hoped FMM would have nailed the basic/club side formula so during a WC year we could have a massive ITN upgrade as the main feature but ITN is always ignored yet is still paid DLC. Due to that reason alone ITN shouldn't be a shell but a full on experience within the game but I'll keep dreaming for now. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I do agree but I'm not so sure a domestic league is needed. Plenty of African's play in Europe and we already have managable ITN teams without their leagues being playable. Some African clubs are on the game so just fill some out like Ukraine and Russia if needed. I'd rather play as Cameroon more than seeing plenty of regen fodder on the game. 

By this point I'd hoped FMM would have nailed the basic/club side formula so during a WC year we could have a massive ITN upgrade as the main feature but ITN is always ignored yet is still paid DLC. Due to that reason alone ITN shouldn't be a shell but a full on experience within the game but I'll keep dreaming for now. 

No nation is in the game if they don't have a playable continent.