Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Real Random Attempts the 1KC

Hi all with FMM 17 coming out next month I decided I would end FMM 16 with a bang by attempting to achieve 1000 goals.

The Player

The chosen one is a young Porto starlet who has represented Portugal twice already at the tender age of 20. The player is ...

Andre Silva 

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2854.PNG

And the chosen club is...

Feyenoord

IMG_2877.PNG

Without further ado lets get straight to season 1 (because I only have a month to do this.)

Season 1

Eredivisie

IMG_1333.PNG

Great first season with 83 goals for but what else could you expect when your players are scoring for fun.

Dutch Cup

IMG_1337.PNGIMG_1336.PNG

Games like these make the 1KC so much easier.

IMG_1338.PNG

Another trophy but Andre Silva didn't score but I'm happy with his overall total.

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1334.PNG

IMG_1335.PNG

IMG_1339.PNGIMG_1340.PNG

The Player

Andre Silva

IMG_1332.PNG

IMG_1331.PNG

Season 1 Totals

Club Goals 71

International goals 3

Total 74 Goals

Thanks for viewing and comments would be appreciated. I will be back soon with season two

13 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Great start there mate, almost 2 goals a game ratio in the first season is amazing KIU.

Thanks for the support mate. I was quite shocked at Silva's scoring rate myself because he is only 19 and has already hit 70 goals

6 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Very smart choice of club for a Young player like him - best of luck mate :)

Thanks mate. Whenever I do a goal based challenge Holland is my top pick because of how easy the league plus the money some clubs have. Feyenoord had 10 mil before I bought Silva 

Amazing first season season mate. Nice to see another Holland save they have been a little underplayed in recent times. 

Silva was so consistent when I played in Portugal so hopefully it works out for you. 

Good luck and I look forward to following your journey. 

57 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yeah i agree - and alot of Grey opportunities also :)

Remember to keep this Young fella :)

image.png

Unfortunately Rashaan still has not developed into a first team regular yet

27 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Amazing first season season mate. Nice to see another Holland save they have been a little underplayed in recent times. 

Silva was so consistent when I played in Portugal so hopefully it works out for you. 

Good luck and I look forward to following your journey. 

Thanks mate hopefully Silva can transfer that form to Holland

10 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Great start, I do like playing in Holland but have never managed Feyenoord.

Kuyt still doing the business well there!

Thanks mate. Kuyt was fantastic but I think he scored too many goals compared to his assists. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me later on when he is 20 goals short 

Season 2

Eredivisie

IMG_1349.PNGGreat season but a few too many draws and less goals than last year

Transfers

IMG_1353.PNG

Dutch Super Cup

IMG_1356.PNG

Silva should've had 5 but I will settle for 2. 

Dutch Cup

IMG_1345.PNG

Why did my team concede 3 scrappy goals in the second half? They almost cost us another trophy.

European Champions Cup

IMG_1347.PNGDecent First leg result with Andre Silva keeping us in the tie.

IMG_1346.PNGAnd then this happened, thumped by Arsenal at home despite Andre Silva's best efforts but realistically we should've lost by more.

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1343.PNGIMG_1351.PNGIMG_1354.PNGIMG_1355.PNG

The Player

IMG_2853.JPG 

IMG_1350.PNG

Fantastic stats for a 21 year old

IMG_1352.PNG

and a fantastic goal total to match

Totals

Feyenoord Total 152 Goals

Portugal Total 3 Goals

Overall Total 155 Goals

Well that's all for Season 2, Season 3 coming soon.

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated 

Wow what a season mate that was very impressive, my worry with the Dutch league is would your man be able to play enough games but he's doesn't need 60 odd games a season the rate he's going KIU.

41 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Wow what a season mate that was very impressive, my worry with the Dutch league is would your man be able to play enough games but he's doesn't need 60 odd games a season the rate he's going KIU.

Thanks mate. I'm lucky that Silva has high stamina and I have the champions league which offers extra games. Thanks for the support

5 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Looking very good here mate. If he keeps this up you'll smash it.

Thanks mate. He is certainly on track but I would prefer he gets numbers like your grey player did in your 1KC. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen. Thanks for the support

He's scoring at a great pace mate and that may even improve when he reaches his peak years. I just love those 25-29 years when things can go mental if you do everything right. 100 goal seasons are something very special but you could do it here.

10 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

He's scoring at a great pace mate and that may even improve when he reaches his peak years. I just love those 25-29 years when things can go mental if you do everything right. 100 goal seasons are something very special but you could do it here.

Thanks for the support mate. Hopefully Silva stays fit and healthy and keeps his scoring rate up.

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks mate. He is certainly on track but I would prefer he gets numbers like your grey player did in your 1KC. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen. Thanks for the support

Haha I think I've had a lot of luck to be fair. And your player has started better too. I reckon you'll get past the 100 goal barrier 

11 hours ago, kts365 said:

Haha I think I've had a lot of luck to be fair. And your player has started better too. I reckon you'll get past the 100 goal barrier 

Thanks mate. The support has really helped in me finishing these seasons so quickly

11 hours ago, Risheek said:

Never though Andre Silva could become so good. I had an idea with him Long ago, nice to see the update has given him such an amazing update, KIU ur going great

Thanks mate. He does seem like a beast but we must remember he is in Holland and is scoring for fun. The real challenge is keeping him here and happy. Thanks for the support.

Season 3

Eredivisie

IMG_1371.PNG

Great season but still only 70 goals scored

TransfersIMG_1377.PNG

Jimmy Cheyrou the only big purchase this year who I think maybe Evra's Regen 

Dutch Super Cup

IMG_1359.PNG

Scrappy game that we should've won outright

Dutch Cup

IMG_1367.PNG

Again more penalty shootouts but this time we were lucky to get that far

Champions LeagueIMG_1369.PNGIMG_1368.PNG

Again knocked out in the semi finals by the exact same scoreline.

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_1363.PNGIMG_1366.PNGIMG_1370.PNGIMG_1375.PNGIMG_1374.PNG

Spoiler

Notable Matches

IMG_1365.PNGIMG_1362.PNGIMG_1361.PNG

The Player

Andre Silva

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_1378.PNGIMG_1373.PNG

92 goals!! What a season. Every season he seems to become more and more committed to getting 1000 goals. 

Totals

Club Total 244

Imtermational Total 5

Total Goals Scored 249 (one goal from being a quarter of the way to 1000 goals)

This has been season 3, Season 4 coming soon

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated 

9 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Wow the fact he got 92 goals amazes me but the fact that the rest of your team only got 17 between them amazes me more.

I know mate it's insane but it's important to have the vast majority of the goals come from one source. Plus none of my other players have a shooting stat over 15 to ensure their first instinct is to pass to Andre instead of taking the shot on themselves

12 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Oh yeah I totally agree mate and whatever your doing is clearly working so keep up the good work.

Thanks mate hopefully Andre can improve more 

He scored 61 of your 70 league goals :O and was responsible for 62 of the 70 :O

Year before he got 55 of 67 :O 

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before lol. Madness! 

41 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks mate hopefully Andre can improve more 

Get any better are You serious lol, I'm still trying to get my head round this your league record is played 102 won 91 drawn 11 and lost 0. Thats 3 seasons unbeaten that is insane, and your man is scoring goals like no tomorrow you must have some killer tactic going on there my friend ?