Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who are you going to manage in FMM17?

Dec

Nothing really appealing as yet, I'll look at the new leagues but as they'll be popular here I doubt I'll start there. Just not that excited in general tbh lol. 

1. Bringing a turkish 3rd tier club to the CL.

2. Starting at a small english club in the lowest tier and taking job offers (with spanish, german and italy leagues also loaded)

With the players recently signed by My childhood team Man utd and with the acquisition of Pogba can't wait to bring them to the top 

On 02/11/2016 at 16:28, Archie Graveluth said:

I have 4 career paths that I want to do this time:

1. Portugal only, play as FCP, get a son.
  2. England only, play as Salford, climb all the way to the top, be the best
  3. Scotland only, play as Edinburgh, do the same as Salford
  4. Poland only, start from the second division. Club will be packed based on team colours and/or club history.
  5. Turkey only, start from the third tier, climb up. Club choice will be the same as Poland.
  6. Portugal as main league, England, Spain and Italy - Pick a second division team in Portugal and see where that takes me, considering job offers.

#2 and #3 are tied on my list of choices, doesn't necessarily mean that I'll play England first.

But, if I get a decent enough tablet before FMM17 comes out I might not buy FMM at all and play Football Manager Touch instead since FMM will end up being more of the same thing like in previous editions...

New aditions in bold.

Spurs. It's always Spurs.

It's kind of funny - there are thousand of teams, dozens of leagues, but all I ever care about is getting Spurs to the title.  (And now, to try and win the Champions League!)

My advice to the people who gonna play with 3rd tier Turkish Club is Istanbulspor.Because they have good history.They were in 1st tier till 2004 and at the end of 90s they had a really good squad and they played in UEFA Intertoto too.It should be good challange to bring them back to Super Lig and Europe and the other reason is i was in their academy and played for them 4 years between 16-20 ages but couldn't make it to the first team.If i could i would be in the game lol.

Edited by MoussaSowFB
1 minute ago, MoussaSowFB said:

My advice to the people who gonna play with 3rd tier Turkish Club is Istanbulspor.Because they have good history.They were in 1st tier since 2004 and at the end of 90s they had a really good squad and they played in UEFA Intertoto too.It should be good challange to bring them back to Super Lig and Europe and the other reason is i was in their academy and played for them 4 years between 16-20 ages but couldn't make it to the first team.If i could i would be in the game lol.

You should write a little article about them :).

im going to play with a top polish team as i usually start with a top team and im excited by the new polish league, so a top polish team in the champions league would be the best of my interests :)