Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Glitch?

Hello,

Does anyone else this problem or is it just me? I am getting an endless supply of Goalkeepers from the youth team (Reserves). I tried transfering,loaning,releasing and even manually moving it to another club using the editor but whenever i transfer,loan,release or manually move it another one pops up. Also whenever i loan a youth player (16 Year old striker to another club e.t.c) Another youth goalkeeper would appear in my squad. Please help starting to get annoying. Currently on Android.

Thanks

Edited by MetalNinja31

What are you feeding them?!! 

In all seriousness, that is one of the oddest things I've ever heard of. I would suggest posting on the Sports Interactive forums, as well, as you might get a better explanation there. 

Hope you get it solved. Sounds like something that would probably break a save, though. If it's churning out new players that rapidly, one might think the ever-growing database would slow the game down to complete unplayability. :(

And remember, kids, don't ever get a footballer wet or feed it after midnight!

It's not a glitch or a bug, it's just virtual grey goalkeepers appearing for injury cover etc as you don't have the recommended # of GKs in the squad.

@Alari are you aware of a bug whereby a player is stuck with a 'future transfer' notification in their contract and you cannot offer them a new contract? It seems to happen when I have a deal in place for my player to move on loan to another club, and if I cancel it they are permanently regarded as having a future transfer to that club. I have not yet played up until their contract expiry or even past a season from when the glitch appeared, but I have found no way of reversing it.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:03, Alari said:

It's not a glitch or a bug, it's just virtual grey goalkeepers appearing for injury cover etc as you don't have the recommended # of GKs in the squad.

There was a moment in my save in which my team became flooded with youngsters from the reserve team, at least 10. At that moment I had a team of around 25 players, at least two for every position I played with. This happened at the same moment I was promoted from 2nd to 1st division. Were those events related at any point?

11 minutes ago, Guillermo Alberto said:

There was a moment in my save in which my team became flooded with youngsters from the reserve team, at least 10. At that moment I had a team of around 25 players, at least two for every position I played with. This happened at the same moment I was promoted from 2nd to 1st division. Were those events related at any point?

Those are Regens mate. They are meant to come from your reserves. 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Those are Regens mate. They are meant to come from your reserves. 

Yeah, but all at once? In all my previous seasons I hadn't had more than one or two altogether. 

5 hours ago, Guillermo Alberto said:

Yeah, but all at once? In all my previous seasons I hadn't had more than one or two altogether. 

Depends on luck mate. When you go up  you shometimes get a lot of regens and sometimes not. I once got Bradford City promoted and got Frank Lampard's Regen so you should be happy you got a lot more depth

9 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Depends on luck mate. When you go up  you shometimes get a lot of regens and sometimes not. I once got Bradford City promoted and got Frank Lampard's Regen so you should be happy you got a lot more depth

There's a point to that, as after one season, most of them seem to be future stars.