Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Introducing Myself & My Saves

Inferno

Hello everyone :) I'm pretty new here so I wanna introduce myself and talk a little about my saves. To start off, I've been playing FMH/FMM since the 2013 game and I've been hooked since. I'm currently managing a small Italian team called Melfi and I support Chelsea.

alright, let's take a look at my main saves on the FM games.

the only FMH 2013 save I have is my bayern save, and it's probably my best. I'm in the 2030/31 season and I've won the Bundesliga every year and the champions league every year apart from the first 2. Okay, you probably are thinking that I'm very good tactically and have an incredible team. However, my early success was due to an exploit I found, I feel pretty guilty for abusing it so much but there's nothing I can do about now. It's something that always has been in the game and always will be, if you want more details I guess I can tell you about it, but let's get back on with the save. My best players were regents called Jose Manuel Reyes, Miguel Martins and Aaron Stahl. Martins was a Brazilian who came through at Levante and was our first 'star', Stahl was a right back from a team called Wormatia Worms and has been captain for a while and Reyes, well, there's no words to describe him... That's how good he was, the most goals he scored was a fairly decent 104. Yes, 104. I'll just leave FMH 2013 at that. Hoping the pictures work so you can see him.

now on to FMH 2014, this was the game that I played the most and the only that I have 3 saves on. So here we go. My main save was with England and I've won a couple of trophies with them. Sadly the best players have fallen marginally since their glory days as key players of the 3 lions. Darryl Carver was the captain, who was a lifelong Manchester United left back, Joel Drury who was a centre midfielder who appeared at the infamous Crewe academy and moved on to Manchester City where he excelled in his position, and finally thre was Jay Baxter, another centre midfielder whose career was saved from a massive move from Manchester United to Chelsea. I also have a save with the English team Concord Rangers, I used a few my club players to try and generate some money, but all these players ran out their contracts so I only made a couple of million of them. I somehow ended up winning the league but the team wasn't really all that strong and didn't have any standout players that would be worth showing off. My final save was an international save with Italy, I'm not too far into the career, but I've won a few competitions with them. My only standout regens are called Davide Mancini and Alfonso Vitiello.

FMH 2015 was a very different game, and to be fair, I didn't really like it. The game progression was just too slow and it would take so long to get far into the future. My only save was with anderlecht and I've developed some of the players they had into gems. I didn't spend enough time playing it to go into lots of detail so I'll just leave it here.

FMM 2016 was similar for me and I play it less than the other games. The save I play is with Le Havre in France, we're a mid table side in Ligue 1 and we look like we'll become a good team in the future. Again, I'm just not far enough into the save to get into much detail.

the save I'm working on at the moment is with Melfi who are a small Italian team, I'm using my Italian database and the reason I chose to manage them was because they were producing some incredible players and I wanted to continue that. I really don't know if I'll buy FMM 17, I would like to but my iPad is too old and slow and I probably don't have the space for it. If I was to buy it I would like regen faces, youth intakes and regens at non-playable teams.

my apologies if this post is in the wrong section, I'm still finding my way around here

thanks for reading this essay, just hoping the pictures work, if they don't it would be great if someone could tell me how to use them and I would sort that out

inferno/James

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

21 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Welcome

This was a really enjoyable read. It's great to see your passion in your saves and the history of some of your saves. I look forward to seeing more from you on the site.

wow thanks, I'll probably be here quite regularly, hoping to start a new series of posts pretty soon

2 hours ago, Fineraxis said:

Reyes is insane. I am not sure if I have ever seen so many 20 stats!:O

He really is top drawer...

here's some of his stats:

image.jpg