Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Are you happy with the new leagues?

Dec

Are you happy with Poland & Turkey being the 2 playable leagues?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with Poland & Turkey being the 2 playable leagues?

• Yes to both
    • Yes Poland, No Turkey
    • Yes Turkey, No Poland
    • No

I'm happy with Turkey, and pleasantly surprised with the inclusion of Poland. I'd predicted Turkey and one of Iceland /Hungary. 

I only know a little of the Polish league, but from what I do know, it's a very mixed bunch of teams, some are well off, others are tiny in comparison, and the ones in between,  with potential. I'd compare it to the English premier division in the early 90s.

I play FMT too, and it's a pretty fun league to manage in. It also opens up a completely new option for signings when managing in the English championship, or Europa League chasing teams in Italy, France, Holland etc 

I am actually quite happy getting Poland and turkey because both have potential to offer something to the series. Poland is similar to Wales and Scotland by having one big dominating club (legia Warsaw) and other smaller teams. Turkey I am excited about because it could offer a new place for the 1KC with big clubs like Galatasaray and Fenerbahce (who can afford to keep 1KC candidates) mixed with smaller teams. I honestly believe galatasaray will be a firm favourite for a 1KC because they have Sneijder and Podolski to help set up goals and most likely a large transfer budget. Overall I am happy with the new leagues.

Its quite good to see some new leagues , I vaguely remember playing in the Turkish league quite a few years back (can't remember which version of the game it was)  and was quite enjoyable.

I normally play as a Career have England as my main league then Randomly select the other leagues , generally European ones as when I get bored in England its quite good to break it up managing in different countries.

Think I will be loading Poland and Turkey this year.

Shame about Brazil as that did have an interesting format and cup competitions.

As I said in the other thread, gaining Turkey and Poland doesn't quite make up for losing Brazil for me personally. 

Taking this question in isolation though, I am happy Turkey has been included. My wife was born in Bursa Turkey and my children are half Turkish so I can see myself playing as Busaspor at some point in time. 

Poland I am completely non fussed about. I will probably try a save just to see the layout of the league and cups but I have little interest in playing there. 

As a foot note the inclusion of Turkey is a positive with regards Piracy. SI must be comfortable with things because if it was still a big problem in Turkey this would ramp it up to unseen levels. 

Edited by billy2shots

Delighted to have Turkey as I've wanted that for as long as I can remember, with Poland I'm not sure what to think. I'm disappointed it's not Ukraine, Russia or Greece but at the same time I think it could have been a much less interesting league. We all expected an Asian league which personally would of had less appeal than Poland so yeah it could be better but it could be worse lol. 

Losing Brazil is the big issues, I understand the issues was out of SI's control but it does suck a lot but Brazil was one of my favourite leagues 

All comes down to how fun they are in practice now I guess, I often think a save will be fun in theory which doesn't materialise so it's hard to predict how I league will feel. 

Great to have Turkey, as some of Europes biggest clubs such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas are all now playable, which is going to be fun.

Disappointed with Poland however, as I think SI really missed an opportunity by not including the Chinese Super League, as I think that would have been a popular choice, with all the top players and the amount of money pumped into it.

As a Turkish , I am absolutely delighted about Turkish League.I am playing this game since 2010 and playing Turkish League was always nice dream for me lol and I'm glad I can play with my Fenerbahçe now.I think first time i will finish 30 seasons with it.Can't wait for it!And i want to thank SI for making it real.

Polish League is really surprising.Noone saw that coming i guess.Russian or Ukranian Leagues would be better but new league is new league.I am still happy about it.Chasing European Cups with big Polish clubs like Legia or Lech Poznan would be really exciting and good challange.

Seeing how happy the Turkish and Poland fans are about this is just brilliant, hopefully more fans can be this happy in the coming years. 

I haven't seen any views from Brazilian fans though :/. 

8 hours ago, Robbrown172 said:

Great to have Turkey, as some of Europes biggest clubs such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas are all now playable, which is going to be fun.

Disappointed with Poland however, as I think SI really missed an opportunity by not including the Chinese Super League, as I think that would have been a popular choice, with all the top players and the amount of money pumped into it.

I'm not saying we will do China next year but I would definitely like to see us continue to add new leagues year on year.

15 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

I'm not saying we will do China next year but I would definitely like to see us continue to add new leagues year on year.

I think if you were to add new leagues next year, the Chinese Super League should be near the top of the list. It's becoming a big league now with the likes of Jackson Martinez, Hulk and Ramires all playing there.

I'm not saying that Poland was a rubbish choice, but they're better leagues out there that should have been added before the Polish leagues.

I think a poll/vote should be ran by SI, so that people can vote on what league/s they want added. Therefore, the majority of players will be happy with the new leagues.

For future FMM games, will the amount of league selections increase? Maybe to 5/6?

No matter what leagues we added, I am sure it will have upset someone - that is just how it is. I dont want to put a number of the leagues we might add in the future but as long as it's technically possible we will try our best.

23 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I am actually quite happy getting Poland and turkey because both have potential to offer something to the series. Poland is similar to Wales and Scotland by having one big dominating club (legia Warsaw) and other smaller teams. Turkey I am excited about because it could offer a new place for the 1KC with big clubs like Galatasaray and Fenerbahce (who can afford to keep 1KC candidates) mixed with smaller teams. I honestly believe galatasaray will be a firm favourite for a 1KC because they have Sneijder and Podolski to help set up goals and most likely a large transfer budget. Overall I am happy with the new leagues.

What's a 1KC?

Turkey is definitely a nice improvement as it has players from all around the world. That should increase the player's database with good quality. Poland? I don't think it adds much to the game, but it could make up for a nice challenge. 

The only league outside of the major European / UK leagues I'm interested in trying is the MLS, though I can imagine the coding would be a ball ache. Turkey isn't a bad addition mind but I probably won't end up managing there.