Kyle

Missing two logos in Polish lower leagues, i found those on social media pages

Lada Bilgoraj

11042690_840031866034597_881754078441798

Blekitni Raciaz

11998818_1499833023672063_72457409098247

Also Polonia Warszawa logo is like this, from his officialy social media

14027244_232360553832214_1525172797_a.jp

Most of the swedish club logos are missing, aik solna, Djurgårdens IF, Malmö, Helsingborg, Östersund and IFK Göteborg are the ones that aren't

43 minutes ago, jaguar11 said:

Miss dembele and Emre mor faces.

they are in the latest pack download 7.0.2

38 minutes ago, jaguar11 said:

ok thanks!The game have updates?Because for now have much bugs.

the game hasnt been updated (patched) but the Standard FacePack has been updated to 7.0.2

29 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Added Action Faces
Added Lite Pack for Standard Faces
Fixed 1080 Download for Standard Faces

Good effect! action face pack with border.

Has Liverpool's logos been updated in the most recent release? Whenever there's a red background, shouldn't they have a white or yellow logo? Or maybe an outline so it stands out from the red... if not, I'm sure I could quickly do it. I'd just need to know what number to assign it in order for it to show correctly.

IMG_5977.PNG

I've got something missing , the entire pack. Should put a disclaimer you can't do it with android alone like you let on with mentioning ES File Explorer app, and that you need a laptop/desktop to get the packs. Preferably put it under where you ask for money before you can download.

16 hours ago, Zombie Jesus said:

I've got something missing , the entire pack. Should put a disclaimer you can't do it with android alone like you let on with mentioning ES File Explorer app, and that you need a laptop/desktop to get the packs. Preferably put it under where you ask for money before you can download.

you dont have to use a pc to download and extract it. i have done it many of times no problem.

21 hours ago, Zombie Jesus said:

You can use Torrents for free download and use Android device fine to download and extract. This was extensively tested

1 hour ago, Dec said:

You can use Torrents for free download and use Android device fine to download and extract. This was extensively tested

Tried the torrents route, the same thing with that, there's a trick missing you're not stating. Getting the same nonsense error. I'm over it anyway, getting on with the game.

Just now, Zombie Jesus said:

Tried the torrents route, the same thing with that, there's a trick missing you're not stating. Getting the same nonsense error. I'm over it anyway, getting on with the game.

The only trick is that you must wait for file to load. If you are getting errors for installing or whatever then you are doing it wrong. We aren't hiding anything, we aren't grabbing money like you have previously stated and we aren't misleading. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

The only trick is that you must wait for file to load. If you are getting errors for installing or whatever then you are doing it wrong. We aren't hiding anything, we aren't grabbing money like you have previously stated and we aren't misleading. Thanks.

I waited a couple hours, surprised it took so long for 1.5gb, my phone is quite fast and has tonnes of memory free both internally and SD. Idk what's wrong, it isn't a game breaker for me, just annoyance. Have a good Christmas and cheers for the responses.

Just now, Zombie Jesus said:

I waited a couple hours, surprised it took so long for 1.5gb, my phone is quite fast and has tonnes of memory free both internally and SD. Idk what's wrong, it isn't a game breaker for me, just annoyance. Have a good Christmas and cheers for the responses.

Just tested the largest file - 1080p full. Going to take me 20 minutes to download which isn't bad considering it is 1.7GB. This shows it isn't to do with our server but your internet.

37 minutes ago, Kyle said:

took me 30mins on a 6 year old phone with 512mb ram.

We figured out it was ES Explorer that count handle the large files, used a different app and was able to get the logos.

1 hour ago, Wanmysterio88 said:

Screenshot_2017-01-01-14-54-54.png

update to the latest full player pack. i have it installed and he is there

also by the looks of your logos you are using 1080p logos on a Retina/HDTV size so download and install that size.

Please add Gagliardini and Caldara from Atalanta! May I suggest these pictures...

212153.png220477.png

Edited by Willy Costigan
18 hours ago, Willy Costigan said:

Please add Gagliardini and Caldara from Atalanta! May I suggest these pictures...

212153.png220477.png

thanks i will note these down.

Hi Kyle

Could you please update the face pack with the latest release of sortitoutsi?

Megapack 9.03 (13-01-2017) (97.26MB)