Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chelsea8

Intensive training for FMM17

It's back! 

I present to you, your intensive training for FMM17.

GENERAL

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Medium

Attacking - Intensive

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Light

GOALKEEPER

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Intensive

Attacking - None

Goalkeeping - Intensive

Defensive - None

Motivational - Medium

DEFENDING

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Intensive

Attacking - Light

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Intensive

Motivational - Light

ATTACKING

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Medium

Attacking - Intensive

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Light

BEFORE

IMG_0899.PNG

AFTER

IMG_0894.PNG

BEFOREIMG_0900.PNG

AFTER

IMG_0895 2.PNG

BEFOREIMG_0901.PNG

AFTER

IMG_0896 2.PNG

Please note, we're still refining this to the best it can be however these have given us the best results so far.

If you’re managing in the lower leagues, you might find player’s moan about it more. This is to be expected. This can be fixed by tweaking each schedule according to what the regime is e.g. For the attacking regime, you can drop defensive and motivational down to either 'low' or 'none'.

Use the Fitness regime if players don’t like the general or their position-own regime.

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

Won't defensive: "none" for goalkeepers decrease positioning? 

At least it was like that on FMM16

As noted, this is still being refined but this is the best we've used so far.

14 minutes ago, Chelsea8 said:

Updated.

Once again, any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! Hope my players will become even better

We know that in FMM17 preventative physios can help your players withstand more intensive training regimes.  But does anyone know what effect the actual training facilities have on player improvement? 

On 11/22/2016 at 00:34, veerus said:

We know that in FMM17 preventative physios can help your players withstand more intensive training regimes.  But does anyone know what effect the actual training facilities have on player improvement? 

It has an affect but I don't know how much. 

Has an effect in two different ways - players improve better at clubs with better facilities, and better facilities mean more coaches, which also increases the chance of improvement.

Guys can somebody please post the default training schedules? I'm having way to many injuries with this. Apparently this is too much for my crappy players in Serie C ?

Edited by andrelotti
17 hours ago, andrelotti said:

Guys can somebody please post the default training schedules? I'm having way to many injuries with this. Apparently this is too much for my crappy players in Serie C ?

Exactly what I said further up. I'm having issues with it, as Darlington players can't handle it.

Start again with a new team and you'll see it though I'd imagine, unless it's different club to club?

What player positions would you put under each training role e.g fullback training as defender or general, cm as general or attacking? 

Defensive is for defenders and GK is for goalkeepers obviously. 

There was a time when general IT was intensive on fitness/tactics and medium on the other three while attacking was intensive on tactics/attacking and medium on the other three (defensive or motivational on light depending on player happiness and position).  However the regimes posted above for general & attacking are very similar so I would start everyone else on attacking and then dropping the unhappy ones down to general since the only difference is motivational to light.

Attacking seems to be a key training regime for basically all the primary stats you want your outfield players to get better at - passing, dribbling, movement, shooting.  Tactics is good for the more skillful players (midfielders typically) since it also seems to train technique, decisions and teamwork.  Thus, personally, I like to have a regime with intensive on tactics/attacking for those who can handle it and adjust other parts for those who can't.

For General I changed Defensive to Intensive. My wing backs (shaw and danilo) use General training. Working like a charm so far.

NOTE: Works well for wing backs, have not tried using full backs yet. 

7 minutes ago, naviidas123 said:

For General I changed Defensive to Intensive. My wing backs (shaw and danilo) use General training. Working like a charm so far.

NOTE: Works well for wing backs, have not tried using full backs yet. 

Many injuries from this?

12 minutes ago, Dec said:

Many injuries from this?

There were injuries however they weren't too long. The longest injury for my fullbacks was around 2 weeks.

On 11/28/2016 at 17:40, Sib82 said:

What player positions would you put under each training role e.g fullback training as defender or general, cm as general or attacking? 

For General I made an adjustment. I had changed defensive to Intensive. Because I use wing backs I use my updated version for General training but for full backs I would stick to using defense training. You can also use my version of General Training for CM as well. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea8 said:

Updated. 

In my saves, the only problem I am having with is the attacking schedules. I think I have nailed it. 

No motivation for attacking, is that right?

By the way in case people haven't realized having 'preventative' physios will allow you to train fragile players harder and also help other players hold up slightly better under heavy training ...

The more good physios you have with this specialty the more robust players will be in training.

On 27/11/2016 at 17:09, Chelsea8 said:

Updated.

If you continue to have injury issues, please let me know. 

in my bayern carrer mode ,thiago injures all the time......