Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Intensive training for FMM17

Chelsea8

2 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

I was wondering...Could the fitness or technical schedules be modified to suit young players and those who struggle with intensive training, a schedule centred around Fitness, Tactics and Motivation ?

Will run a few tests for you and post the training schedule in here.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Will run a few tests for you and post the training schedule in here.

By the way, you should also be able to rerun that reserve player development test too. Time permitting of course. :)

8 minutes ago, veerus said:

By the way, you should also be able to rerun that reserve player development test too. Time permitting of course. :)

On the list ;)

Just a query. Courtois, Fabregas, Hazard are all first teamers and should be getting regular playing time. I see no reason why they wouldn't play except if they're injured, which I doubt they are, because their stats wouldn't improve due to them not training while injured. Why is it then that all of their values dropped even though they have significantly improved?

On 1/31/2017 at 20:35, Fozz_Quaker said:

I was wondering...Could the fitness or technical schedules be modified to suit young players and those who struggle with intensive training, a schedule centred around Fitness, Tactics and Motivation ?

Trying going by my Intensity Points (ip) methodology which works pretty well:

• Intensive - 3ip
  • Medium - 2ip
  • Light - 1ip
  • None - 0ip

And a set standard for teams I recommend:

• Worldclass teams - 11ip
  • Top division teams - 10ip
  • Lower division teams - 9ip
  • Ind. training / weak players - 8ip

As for you request, I put all 3 (fitness, tactics, motivation) on intensive -9ip- and only 1 complaint from a very weak player. So you could try that.

Alternatively (9ip regimes):

Goalkeepers

• Fitness: intensive
  • Tactics: medium
  • Motivation: medium
  • Goalkeeping: medium or light

Defenders

• Defending: medium or light

Midfielders/General

• Defending: light
  • Attacking: light
  • Motivation: medium or light

Attacking

• Attacking: medium or light

Hope it helps.

22 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Trying going by my Intensity Points (ip) methodology which works pretty well:

• Intensive - 3ip
  • Medium - 2ip
  • Light - 1ip
  • None - 0ip

And a set standard for teams I recommend:

• Worldclass teams - 11ip
  • Top division teams - 10ip
  • Lower division teams - 9ip
  • Ind. training / weak players - 8ip

As for you request, I put all 3 (fitness, tactics, motivation) on intensive -9ip- and only 1 complaint from a very weak player. So you could try that.

Alternatively (9ip regimes):

Goalkeepers

• Goalkeeping: medium or light

Defenders

• Defending: medium or light

Midfielders/General

• Motivation: medium or light
  • Defending: light
  • Attacking: light

Attacking

• Attacking: medium or light

Hope it helps.

Not sure if has anything to do with the update but I have started a new save and having real problems with training for the first time, half a dozen of my squad are unhappy. For the unhappy attacking players I've had to drop down to -

Fitness: MED
Tactics: LIGHT
Attacking: LIGHT
GK: NONE
Defensive: NONE
Motivational: LIGHT

Just to keep them happy. Never had IT this bad before?

There may be issues with it since every new save brings my altered training regime whereas it's supposed to revert back to default. 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

There may be issues with it since every new save brings my altered training regime whereas it's supposed to revert back to default. 

Its never been an issue bar the odd player here and there but this save has 7 players unhappy plus injuries galore before November? Strange.

34 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Not sure if has anything to do with the update but I have started a new save and having real problems with training for the first time, half a dozen of my squad are unhappy. For the unhappy attacking players I've had to drop down to -

Try my fitness regime 

Fitness - Intense 

Tactic - Light 

Attack - Medium 

Defense - Medium 

GK - None

Motivation - Light

1 minute ago, Nick11 said:

Try my fitness regime 

Fitness - Intense 

Tactic - Light 

Attack - Medium 

Defense - Medium 

GK - None

Motivation - Light

Will give it a go and see what the moaning players say, they are happy currently with the above but will try your one out. Cheers.

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

That's 5ip. That's unusually low. That's even too light for the weakest players. Or maybe that's the reason.

Did you revert back to the previous one? Any luck?

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

That's 5ip. That's unusually low. That's even too light for the weakest players. Or maybe that's the reason.

Did you revert back to the previous one? Any luck?

I have tried @Nick11's one and that worked for my attacking players but still have to use my one for the Defensive players. Something defiantly have changed as I never experienced this high level of unhappiness from my players. Some are fine from the start of the season then after Christmas decide they don't like it? 

10 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I have tried @Nick11's one and that worked for my attacking players but still have to use my one for the Defensive players. Something defiantly have changed as I never experienced this high level of unhappiness from my players. Some are fine from the start of the season then after Christmas decide they don't like it? 

I really like this training regime. When i apply it on players whose stamina pace drops , then they shit peak again . I also put youth promoted through academy on this regime as it helps them to develop physically as well as technically .

Try putting motivation to nil .

I guess training depends upon their Determination. one with Determination easily give up .

Just as a comment, motivation also helps a lot on training, I used intensive motivation and tactics while managing Real Sociedad from 2016 to 2018, reached 2nd place first season and 3th the second season, semifinals on UCL 2017-18 and won Copa del Rey 2016-17, in both seasons beating Barcelona, Atletico and Madrid in a couple of games, actually winning the Copa against Barca in last minute thanks to Agirretxe, in UCL we beat PSG and Inter.. so I think maybe for smaller teams motivation is important. 

if anyone ask about tactics, I used 4-2-3-1 attacking/through the middle/hard tackling/pressing - using inside midfielders wingers (Vela, Katai, Juanmi, Oyarzabal) and great passing midfielders with good defensive ratings as well, hope this tips helps somebody (: 

Edited by chillxa

I have played with most of the suggested formats in this thread, but, In all three saves I have going now, no matter how I set my regimen up for any and all categories, the majority of my player's morale crashes almost immediately if I don't put "motivational" on intensive. Right now with my Wolfsburg (2017-18) save, 12 players are unhappy with their training regimen because I lowered motivational to medium! If I raise it back up to intensive, all but a couple of players morale goes back up within a couple of matches.The same thing happens with my Schalke (2029-30) save and my Liverpool (2018-19).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions?

For anyone who still struggles with different IT regimes, I've used these exact schedules for the last 3 years with minimal problems, as long as your facilities are up to scratch that is!

Spoiler

At the start of every season, all but my goalkeepers go into fitness regime to build physicals as I've found players with stamina 15+ handle it much more!

image.png.caa3dc4218361e3980f21211b10592aa.png

WB's, BPD's and CM's/AM's

image.png.45990701d9cfa6ebfe42381a9ad521c7.png

Obviously just goalkeepers

image.png.142930a2586eeb6aff160144502d1f44.png

CB's and DM's

image.png.5f2dfaf6e91d244b66c630aba9c1e03d.png

Wingers and Strikers

image.png.2c70a0129f05d7f6e183aaa2741ec618.png

All players until 2 weeks into the season

2 hours ago, HH McCool said:

I have played with most of the suggested formats in this thread, but, In all three saves I have going now, no matter how I set my regimen up for any and all categories, the majority of my player's morale crashes almost immediately if I don't put "motivational" on intensive. Right now with my Wolfsburg (2017-18) save, 12 players are unhappy with their training regimen because I lowered motivational to medium! If I raise it back up to intensive, all but a couple of players morale goes back up within a couple of matches.The same thing happens with my Schalke (2029-30) save and my Liverpool (2018-19).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions?

I don't like to say it but my suggestion would be don't touch the training if you keep experiencing these issues. Level of training facilities matter as do the quality of players who undergo these tweaked regimes, but the risk of creating unhappy lads in the squad is always present. And as you know once they turn unhappy there's no turning back, even if refering back to default training regimes, and that makes absolutely no sense at all of course. I say wait till SI decides to give this entire training feature a much needed revamp.

How long does it take for young 20-year-olds for IT to have impact? Take this rightback:

59a6ca3193534_FMM2017_2017-08-30-21-03-39.thumb.png.5ad5059dd66497a42b39f285f7d471aa.png

after half a season

59a6ca389d3e5_FMM2017_2017-08-30-21-03-45.thumb.png.39f409cd42b0469e3a2655e6fb92af5c.png

Other than physical, everything else is deteriorating? I remember SI said beginning with fmm2017, youngsters' attributes can decrease if constantly played in senior-level matches, is it true?