Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FM Mobile 17 review: Is this the best FMM yet?

Chelsea8

- The engine is running more smoothly. 

- The contrast of the new skin makes it difficult to see the stamina bars of the players. 2016 was a green-red spectrum, and it was easy to see if someone needed to be subbed. 2017 is really quite difficult to make out. 

- Player awards are strange to say the least. I've only played the pre-season (4 friendlies) and 3 prem games playing as Spurs. Marcus Edwards won player of the month for August, and Kieran Trippier was named runner up for September. Neither player played even a single minute of club football. Not really getting that.

- There are movement issues with the IFs still. Reasonably often, Son, Erikson, Kane and Lamela will all congregate on the CF spot. This usually only happens when I'm in possession. Very frustrating when the ball goes out to Walker or Davies and there is no line option because Son & Lamela are busy sitting in Kane's pocket. 

On 11/17/2016 at 09:43, Fish18ish said:

Did you have the left side bar on FMM2016?

No. but I was hoping we could at least have the option this year. I love the layout when I used to play it on my iPad and my hands are small enough to navigate that on my iPhone 6. 

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 14:09, Jack Joyce said:

The problem MLS poses isn't just about speed, the PC game has a coder specifically dedicated to working on the MLS. It's a very complicated league to implement with all of its obscure/unique rules and we are a small team.

I heard that last year about MLS and the A league, yet, year in year out you see the Australian A league in the game...

31 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

I heard that last year about MLS and the A league, yet, year in year out you see the Australian A league in the game...

That is true but the A-League in FMM is merely a shell of the true A-League. On FM you have a challenge to stay within the rules of the league while on FMM it can get boring if you don't have any connection to the teams

21 hours ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Trust me if we could put the MLS in the game we would - I live in Florida and watch City regularly .... unfortunately licencing doesn't allow it at present.