Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

11 minutes ago, sellwatch said:

anybody won manager of the month before? I've won the league twice in a row but never ever wont manager of the month before.

Awards seem very unbalanced. Players and managers winning awards that they don't deserve and other times 'human' managers not winning awards they do deserve. 

I'm sure our highlighting if this has alerted SI come patch time. 

3 hours ago, Thirsk said:

Would the updates break our current save files?

Your current save files should be fine, but bear in mind that any database changes (Newcastle) will only be visible in new saves.

5 minutes ago, slav said:

How many subs are you allowed in the FA Cup final!?

Chelsea went for 5! 

subs1.PNG

subs2.PNG

Interesting.. OME or EME? They actually made it so you get an extra sub now in extra-time in the FA Cup so it may be related to that. Happen to have a save before the match?

12 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Interesting.. OME or EME? They actually made it so you get an extra sub now in extra-time in the FA Cup so it may be related to that. Happen to have a save before the match?

EME Jack , sorry no save pre game 

1 minute ago, slav said:

EME Jack , sorry no save pre game 

Ok i'll try and get this to happen but it might be very random. If you see it again save the match file using the button in the bottom left at full time. Thanks.

Not sure if this is a bug or not.... I'm a quarter through my season, i've lost 1 cup game out of 1 cup game.. My board confidence is top apart from 'Cup'.. so my TOTAL board confidence is pretty much 0 and on the verge of getting sacked.. Transfers, everything else are at the top apart from cup games... 

14 minutes ago, winn said:

First season with England as primary. Other leagues are Spain, Italy and Germany. Looked at Roma's squad and there is no Totti!

Screenshot_20161123-193246.png

Screenshot_20161123-193251.png

Screenshot_20161123-193303.png

I've just noticed that too...  ?

The more this thread grows the bigger a mess this game appears to be in.  Hopefully these hot fixes sort a lot of the total nonsense out.  Almost feels pointless playing the game at the moment although if we didn't then we wouldn't have found the issues....aaahhhh catch 22.

Question really is, who tested this game prior to release?

53 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not.... I'm a quarter through my season, i've lost 1 cup game out of 1 cup game.. My board confidence is top apart from 'Cup'.. so my TOTAL board confidence is pretty much 0 and on the verge of getting sacked.. Transfers, everything else are at the top apart from cup games... 

If its just your cup level that's low with your others in the green, then your total confidence shouldn't be 'pretty much 0'. Do you have a save showing this issue so we can see (just in case there's any problem)?

Regarding number 12 (AC Milan having no physios), they actually technically don't have any IRL either. They have U20 and U18 physios but no senior ones (I think they have doctors instead). So this isn't an issue.

20 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

If its just your cup level that's low with your others in the green, then your total confidence shouldn't be 'pretty much 0'. Do you have a save showing this issue so we can see (just in case there's any problem)?

Here is a screenshot for you!! This cant be right surely

FMM17.jpg

1 minute ago, Johnson2017 said:

Here is a screenshot for you!! This cant be right surely

FMM17.jpg

Depends on quite how bad your competitions performances are vs expectations. Can you send a save to help@sega.co.uk letting us know its you and to send it to Alari? I'll have a look around. Thanks.

Anyone else notice sometimes when you offer a contract to a player who has <6 months on their contract with their club, but the club renews the player's contract, the transfer still goes ahead but you end up with having to wait the whole duration of the new contract before they actually join on a free transfer? I have a player who is "looking forward to joining" my club but I'll now have to wait 2 years for it to happen.

2 minutes ago, Thirsk said:

Anyone else notice sometimes when you offer a contract to a player who has <6 months on their contract with their club, but the club renews the player's contract, the transfer still goes ahead but you end up with having to wait the whole duration of the new contract before they actually join on a free transfer? I have a player who is "looking forward to joining" my club but I'll now have to wait 2 years for it to happen.

Long shot, but do you have a save from just before you offered the contract? This is a rare issue that's proving difficult to track down.

5 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Long shot, but do you have a save from just before you offered the contract? This is a rare issue that's proving difficult to track down.

Sorry Jack, unfortunately I don't as I only noticed it when the transfer market re-opened and the player did not show up.

43 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Depends on quite how bad your competitions performances are vs expectations. Can you send a save to help@sega.co.uk letting us know its you and to send it to Alari? I'll have a look around. Thanks.

As mentioned before, i have played ONE competition game and lost 2-1 against blackburn! cant be that bad surely if ive only had 1 cup game haha!

1 minute ago, Johnson2017 said:

As mentioned before, i have played ONE competition game and lost 2-1 against blackburn! cant be that bad surely if ive only had 1 cup game haha!

As said before, will need a save to see what's happening please.

Edit: Also it's in October, surely you've played league games?

Edited by Jack Joyce
7 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

As said before, will need a save to see what's happening please.

Edit: Also it's in October, surely you've played league games?

Yeah i've played several league games... i'm on about cup competition games.. ive played one cup game and lost it 2-1. in regards to league games im mid table hence the yellow bar next to matches

Just now, Johnson2017 said:

Yeah i've played several league games... i'm on about cup competition games.. ive played one cup game and lost it 2-1. in regards to league games im mid table hence the yellow bar next to matches

Competitions includes the premier league as well as cup games. Since you're aiming for champions league qualification it probably explains the low rating.

Is it me or should most of these "bugs" be noticed by the test team. It's been almost a week and loads of people are noticing the same bug. You would say that SI would see this with right amount of test players. @Jack Joyce don't know how hard it would be, but you have a whole community here, on your on forums who would die to help out and beta test things. Why don't you reach out and ask for some help. There is only so much what you can find yourself

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Regarding number 12 (AC Milan having no physios), they actually technically don't have any IRL either. They have U20 and U18 physios but no senior ones (I think they have doctors instead). So this isn't an issue.

Please Jack, have a word with yourself. If you want to play that game you need to 'technically' build Doctors into the game just for AC Milan. 

@PriZe The mind boggles as to what the 'testers' actually test when very obvious bugs are picked up within minutes of playing the game. 

Just now, billy2shots said:

Please Jack, have a word with yourself. If you want to play that game you need to 'technically' build Doctors into the game just for AC Milan. 

@PriZe The mind boggles as to what the 'testers' actually test when very obvious bugs are picked up within minutes of playing the game. 

We can't list real life doctors as physios obviously for legal/licensing reasons. No need for the hostility, thanks.

2 hours ago, Thirsk said:

This has happened in previous games too...