Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

44 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

We can't list real life doctors as physios obviously for legal/licensing reasons. No need for the hostility, thanks.

Hostility lol. 

You should of included the youth physio's then. The reality argument again falls flat. An injured Milan player would have medical support in real life so it's an oversight to have zero provision for it in game. 

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

Hostility lol. 

You should of included the youth physio's then. The reality argument again falls flat. An injured Milan player would have medical support in real life so it's an oversight to have zero provision for it in game. 

We can't list academy physios as senior physios for the same legal reasons. Milan will hire physios in the game anyway so that wouldn't be a problem either.

I'm sure it's Cocu... Screenshot_20161123-162108.png

YupScreenshot_20161123-162340.png

First time I actually clicked on his name it showed him unemployed but with the PSV badge and colour. I checked again and it's normalScreenshot_20161123-162313.png

5 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I'm sure it's Cocu... Screenshot_20161123-162108.png

YupScreenshot_20161123-162340.png

First time I actually clicked on his name it showed him unemployed but with the PSV badge and colour. I checked again and it's normalScreenshot_20161123-162313.png

We've seen this on the SI forums with Jansen. It seems to be an issue with just him in particular (he's their youth team manager IRL). Thanks

5 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Your current save files should be fine, but bear in mind that any database changes (Newcastle) will only be visible in new saves.

Will manager history be fixed in current saves with the hotfix?

I won the championship with Newcastle United in the first season then qualified for Europe the next ended up getting sacked and the only jobs I can get is Coventry who are in League one I don't whether or not that is realistic

1 minute ago, magpiemadman said:

I won the championship with Newcastle United in the first season then qualified for Europe the next ended up getting sacked and the only jobs I can get is Coventry who are in League one I don't whether or not that is realistic

Can you send us a save so we can check out what jobs the game will let you get (not sure if this is an issue or not but worth checking)? help@sega.co.uk and let us know its you in the email and that it's for Alari.

To be fair AC Milan "doctors" are pretty out there. IIRC they didn't sign Ally Cissoko from Porto (at the time I think) because he failed a dental exam, they made some connection that something relating to teeth impacts the legs or something. They made Beckham have teeth out to make his career last longer or something, he had a reoccurring injury and once the dental operation was done the injury stopped. 

Anyone got more info? I swear this is real and not a dream as bizarre as it sounds lol 

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

To be fair AC Milan "doctors" are pretty out there. IIRC they didn't sign Ally Cissoko from Porto (at the time I think) because he failed a dental exam, they made some connection that something relating to teeth impacts the legs or something. They made Beckham have teeth out to make his career last longer or something, he had a reoccurring injury and once the dental operation was done the injury stopped. 

Anyone got more info? I swear this is real and not a dream as bizarre as it sounds lol 

Not sure about Beckham's teeth, but he did have a lot to say about Milan's medical set-up in one of his books and reckons its the main reason they manage to extend older players careers as far as they have in the past. It's interesting stuff.

Just checked and you're right, but it's about Seedorf! "When Seedorf came to see me he had continuous groin pain which had been bugging him for a year and a half," Meersseman says. "He couldn't practise properly and was on a downward spiral. I remember the first day he was at Milan I had his wisdom teeth pulled out. The pain in his groin went away immediately and that helped rebuild his career." https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/feb/16/milan-lab-premier-league

Nice to know the 442 bug has gone, to be replaced by the any formation the al feels like bug.

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
3 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Nice to know the 442 bug has gone, to be replaced my the any formation the al feels like bug.

image.png

Thats an easter egg! Dont you see it? The players turned in to christmas balls :D

59 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Not sure about Beckham's teeth, but he did have a lot to say about Milan's medical set-up in one of his books and reckons its the main reason they manage to extend older players careers as far as they have in the past. It's interesting stuff.

Just checked and you're right, but it's about Seedorf! "When Seedorf came to see me he had continuous groin pain which had been bugging him for a year and a half," Meersseman says. "He couldn't practise properly and was on a downward spiral. I remember the first day he was at Milan I had his wisdom teeth pulled out. The pain in his groin went away immediately and that helped rebuild his career." https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/feb/16/milan-lab-premier-league

Haha I thought I wasn't crazy, it's a n odd story that's for sure! 

Just now, Ashez said:

Haha I thought I wasn't crazy, it's a n odd story that's for sure! 

Same goes for Rvp, when he was at Arsenal he had his wisdom tooth pulled as well for similair reasons. Body and mind sometimes work in mysterious ways :)

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Same goes for Rvp, when he was at Arsenal he had his wisdom tooth pulled as well for similair reasons. Body and mind sometimes work in mysterious ways :)

Anytime I now have an injury prone player on FMM I'm going to curse SI for not including a dentist in staff :P 

Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this. When importing players from the scrapbook, all the attributes, nationalities etc are correct but they all seem to be named "Quim"! 

Potentially another bug? 

I've noticed that after a game, and it goes back to the main menu, the 'email' notifications states 12 emails unread.. Yet when i click on them, there's only like 1 or 2? Anybody else having this?

Just now, Johnson2017 said:

Potentially another bug? 

I've noticed that after a game, and it goes back to the main menu, the 'email' notifications states 12 emails unread.. Yet when i click on them, there's only like 1 or 2? Anybody else having this?

This is due to your news filter. You have 12 unfiltered news items, when you go to your inbox, the filtering takes place and sets news items that are filtered to read. You can change your filter in the bottom right of the inbox screen.

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

This is due to your news filter. You have 12 unfiltered news items, when you go to your inbox, the filtering takes place and sets news items that are filtered to read. You can change your filter in the bottom right of the inbox screen.

I knew that... Was just testing you lot to see if you were all awake ;)

20 hours ago, magpiemadman said:

you qualified for Europe and your doubt on realism is regarding a job offer!?

**jokes**

FTM ;) 

21 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

We've seen this on the SI forums with Jansen. It seems to be an issue with just him in particular (he's their youth team manager IRL). Thanks

This happened to me with an FC Twente coach, unfortunately no screenshot but it is bigger than just Jansen . 

i remember clicking the coach and he was listed at Twente then clicked again and he was unemployed 

Just now, slav said:

This happened to me with an FC Twente coach, unfortunately no screenshot but it is bigger than just Jansen . 

i remember clicking the coach and he was listed at Twente then clicked again and he was unemployed 

Yeah we think we've found the issue. It's to do with reserve team managers. Thankfully nothing too bad happens so you should be able to play through your current save without any real issues in the meantime.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Anyone else getting this blank screen during a game? Half time clicked continue.. boom... blank screen of death

Screenshot_20161124-145930.png

Weird, any way you can reproduce this?

2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Weird, any way you can reproduce this?

It's happened to me 3 times now.. annoying as hell. all results were in my favour at half time! 3 games left of the season, every point counts. I dont know how to reproduce it, it just happens randomly as far as i'm aware.