Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Just now, Johnson2017 said:

It's happened to me 3 times now.. annoying as hell. all results were in my favour at half time! 3 games left of the season, every point counts. I dont know how to reproduce it, it just happens randomly as far as i'm aware. 

What device/ME is this? Are you making any tactical changes at half time?

Just now, Jack Joyce said:

What device/ME is this? Are you making any tactical changes at half time?

I'm playing on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on EME. Nope, no changes what so ever. Checked other results in the league at half time, then clicked continue

39 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I'm playing on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on EME. Nope, no changes what so ever. Checked other results in the league at half time, then clicked continue

We're not seeing this here on our S7 Edge following these steps. :S

If it happens again please try and let us know if you did anything specific to set this off (if anything) so we can try and reproduce it.

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

We're not seeing this here on our S7 Edge following these steps. :S

If it happens again please try and let us know if you did anything specific to set this off (if anything) so we can try and reproduce it.

Hmm interesting. Will do! I'll have a play every half time and see what i can conjure up!

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Player exchanges aren't appearing on transfer out page. 

Is either player showing up on either club's transfer out page?

7 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Is either player showing up on either club's transfer out page?

All transfer view 

9nBReH9.jpg

It's shown

My clubs out and it's not

ploNtla.jpg

Does show on the other end though

AuUdiVQ.jpg

Seen this mentioned a few times with friends showing me images, I assumed it was mentioned here but obviously not, once it happened to me I checked and posted it :). 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

All transfer view 

9nBReH9.jpg

It's shown

My clubs out and it's not

ploNtla.jpg

Does show on the other end though

AuUdiVQ.jpg

Seen this mentioned a few times with friends showing me images, I assumed it was mentioned here but obviously not, once it happened to me I checked and posted it :). 

Thanks for bringing it up, will take a look into it.

6 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Thanks for bringing it up, will take a look into it.

No worries

Also hearing retraining isn't working? Haven't looked at it myself so maybe someone else can confirm it? 

Possible bug re '...Division Manager Of The Year Award'??

Just completed my third season in Spain and every single season L.Enrique won with D.Simeone coming in 2nd. Three times the exact same outcome.

I've won La Liga, CL twice, Spanish Cups, Spanish Super Cup (also Eur. SC + Club W'ships) throughout these seasons.

Barca did OK too but Atletico didn't win half what I've won. Not that I care for that award but seems a bit odd.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Possible bug re '...Division Manager Of The Year Award'??

Just completed my third season in Spain and every single season L.Enrique won with D.Simeone coming in 2nd. Three times the exact same outcome.

I've won La Liga, CL twice, Spanish Cups, Spanish Super Cup (also Eur. SC + Club W'ships) throughout these seasons.

Barca did OK too but Atletico didn't win half what I've won. Not that I care for that award but seems a bit odd.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Have any save from just before the award was announced we can look at?

Can't confirm if this is correct but would-be good if other people checked players they have exchanged.

Player I exchanged out is valued at Free I've just noticed. Can't be correct as he's a decent player and has 5 years on his contract.

Screenshot_20161124-151932.png

Though I'd scout him to see what his estimated cost would be...

Screenshot_20161124-151924.png

Well I'm not paying that!

But yeah, not sure if it's a bug to do with players exchanged out or players who are listed as free.

3 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Have any save from just before the award was announced we can look at?

Don't think I do.

I'll see what/if 4th season gives the same results (unless one of them gets the sack beforehand)

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Don't think I do.

I'll see what/if 4th season gives the same results (unless one of them gets the sack beforehand)

Ok thanks. Be sure to turn on autosaves in preferences so you can load one of those when the award pops up.

25 minutes ago, LP said:

lmao the game literally wasn't tested before being released. 

SI has a pretty good QA team and I'm aware that this year the game was tested even more due to the community voicing issues over FMM16 (e.g. the "442 bug")

Opposition starting with players in bad shape. Sometimes it leads to early substitutions. 

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-163144.png

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-163245.png

Also, one goal was from a penalty kick, yet a player was awarded an assist.

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-165824.png

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-165831.png

Edited by Guille
Messed up post.

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this , but scores and or   results between AI teams completely switch after matches have ended 

One example is , during a 'processing ' stage during a Champions league game Spurs were beating Lyon 2-0 , but at full time it was 1-0 to Lyon . It actually cost me second place , as I thought I only  needed a point to qualify in second , so I went ultra defensive against Dortmund (managing Celtic ) 

17 minutes ago, Guille said:

Opposition starting with players in bad shape. Sometimes it leads to early substitutions. 

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-163144.png

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-163245.png

Also, one goal was from a penalty kick, yet a player was awarded an assist.

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-165824.png

Mostrando Screenshot_20161124-165831.png

5 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this , but scores and or   results between AI teams completely switch after matches have ended 

One example is , during a 'processing ' stage during a Champions league game Spurs were beating Lyon 2-0 , but at full time it was 1-0 to Lyon . It actually cost me second place , as I thought I only  needed a point to qualify in second , so I went ultra defensive against Dortmund (managing Celtic ) 

Bugs 6 and 8 guys. 

34 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Bugs 6 and 8 guys. 

Re bug 6, I'm not complaining about players being out of position. I mean that they have a pretty bad condition to face a football match. That screen is from the initial line up. And I have many others too

34 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

2 hours ago, LP said:

lmao the game literally wasn't tested before being released. 

To be fair I've played the game for a fair few hours and only encountered three bugs personally. You can't compare a handful testing it to thousands playing it. Don't get me wrong it is frustrating as hell, but as Jay said steps have been taken this year. 

Tbh they should just call the first month of FMM a beta at this point. It's been this way for as long as I can remember. I expected a rougher ride when I saw the feature reveal though tbh, some of these are pretty stupid and hard to miss but I did expect a lot worse. 

2 seasons into the game, I've not found a single player (mainly young players) that can be retrained either another new position or to improve existing positions.

I am VNN/VNL so the quality of players might be poor? Still seems a bit strange tho. Is it a bug?

I also won a round of the FA trophy via penalties, but got knocked out... 

I have a Dortmund save that keeps freezing in the same match. I keep reloading but when I score goals 5th, 6th or 7th it locks. 

I have managed to move past it once and played about another 10 games with no problem. 

I'm currently testing a tactic so start the season again but after about 15 attempts I can't get past it. On one reload it wouldn't start saying memory issues so I deleted FMM15 and the memory shouldn't be an issue.

i noticed on another thread someone's game kept locking up after big wins. 

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Neb said:

2 seasons into the game, I've not found a single player (mainly young players) that can be retrained either another new position or to improve existing positions.

Numerous testsaves further and have found exactly 0 players who can retrain. I'm starting to think it's an urban myth

So training seems to be bugged out then. 

Also I have a request for the developers. I was thinking before about what a brilliant addition the club only news is, however it's draw back is you can miss job openings. Is there anyway we could set an "alert" for hand picked clubs/nations so we can find out when the job is available?

Say I'm managing LFC and I plan to move to AC Milan at some point, could I tick something on Milan's info page like "alert me if position comes available. Then I won't have to constantly check the unemployment screen, I'd just be notified when the job is available. Tbh this would have been great on the old system too as jobs would sometimes go under the radar, especially if it wasn't a top job you wanted. 

@Jack Joyce 

15 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I have a Dortmund save that keeps freezing in the same match. I keep reloading but when I score goals 5th, 6th or 7th it locks. 

I have managed to move past it once and played about another 10 games with no problem. 

I'm currently testing a tactic so start the season again but after about 15 attempts I can't get past it. On one reload it wouldn't start saying memory issues so I deleted FMM15 and the memory shouldn't be an issue.

i noticed on another thread someone's game kept locking up after big wins. 

Any ideas?

What match setup do you have re speeds and match engine? Are you doing anything else during the match? We are trying to track down an example of this seen once internally but without success so far.

24 minutes ago, Ashez said:

To be fair I've played the game for a fair few hours and only encountered three bugs personally. You can't compare a handful testing it to thousands playing it. Don't get me wrong it is frustrating as hell, but as Jay said steps have been taken this year. 

Tbh they should just call the first month of FMM a beta at this point. It's been this way for as long as I can remember. I expected a rougher ride when I saw the feature reveal though tbh, some of these are pretty stupid and hard to miss but I did expect a lot worse. 

There are a few more gameplay bugs than we'd ideally like this year but we're working on them. A lot of it is to do with the positions and competitions systems being both totally rewritten  - and of course these both touch on every area of the game and those also have to be rewritten to account for the changes.

The first hotfix is waiting store approvals and we're already hard at work on the second.