Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

To help SI (which will help us) get to the bottom of bugs in the game they first must be made aware of them. 

A few 'possible bug' posts have started but it makes sense to have them all in one place. 

I will create a list here and edit that list as time goes on. If you think you have discovered  a bug give a brief description of what you have found and screenshots as evidence (in this thread).

If the general consensus is that it is a bug (rather than a choice by SI) then the 'bug list' will be updated on this first post. 

Edit. In some situations it is very useful for SI to have a save from  before the bug is noticed. The save can be sent to them for investigation.

1. Cup penalty bug. Winning on penalties but still going to a replay. Defeats being shown as wins and full time scores being completely wrong!!

Evidence Not needed as SI have admitted the problem. 

Edit. This should be fixed now after SI released the hotfix for the problem.

2. Set piece taker. Unable to assign set piece taker during a match on EME. 

Alari has confirmed this is not a bug and it is something they have been unable to implement at the moment.

3. Player of the month awards. Another year of FMM where players win awards yet haven't even played

4. Player history page. Some player history showing as 2015/16 rather than 16/17  

5. Random Average rating on player history page 

6. Player out of position bug. AI managers playing players in random positions e.g centre back playing as AMC when there are better options. 

7. Blank club history page for some saves. 

8. Live scores from that competition  different to 'actual scores' at the end of games. 

9. Sackings. A very high number of managers being sacked despite not doing that badly  

10. Odd World player of the year winner. A Player winning WPOTY award when he obviously didn't deserve to. 

11. Blank manager history page. No league data showing up. 

12. AC Milan have 0 physio's despite excellent facilities. 

Edit. SI have said this is intentional  

13. Player profile appearing blank. No goals, assists, Ave Rating showing up. 

14. International call up during club matches . Players being called up for their countries meaning they can't play in the Champions league 

15. Media message saying 'no one cares about friendlies ' after league match.

16. Attributes dramatically lowering for not apparent reason. Creativity, leadership and strength noted so far. 

16. AI making too many subs in an cup matches.  (5)

17. Player exchange. Not showing P/X on Transfer out page. 

18. Player new position training. Unable to retrain players to play in a new position. 

19. Match freezing. Some matches freezing. Also some saves freezing on certain days. 

20.  Some Cup competitions not finishing   

An Issue with cups stopping at the 1/4 final or 1/2 final stage and not concluding. 
Edited by billy2shots

I want to raise a BUG, which comes from FMM2016 and not resolved in FMM2017.

in EME, during the match , we can not assign set piece taker.

Just now, rseven said:

I want to raise a BUG, which comes from FMM2016 and not resolved in FMM2017.

in EME, during the match , we can not assign set piece taker.

That is a possible design fault rather than a bug imho. However it makes no sense that you can't choose in game so if others confirm this 'problem' it will be added to the list. 

7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

That is a possible design fault rather than a bug imho. However it makes no sense that you can't choose in game so if others confirm this 'problem' it will be added to the list. 

I got @Alari's reply for FMM2016 saying they have technical issue for this BUG and can not solve it shortly...

9 minutes ago, rseven said:

I got @Alari's reply for FMM2016 saying they have technical issue for this BUG and can not solve it shortly...

Ok the evidence is the admission so I will add it. Thanks

I know it's original engine but why is my keeper in the other teams half when they have a free kick??

IMG_4608.PNG

Edited by Stracho
57 minutes ago, Stracho said:

I know it's original engine but why is my keeper in the other teams half when they have a free kick??

IMG_4608.PNG

Not good at all. Will add this if you see it again or others notice it. 

6 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Not good at all. Will add this if you see it again or others notice it. 

Btw the goal was disallowed for offside

It seems that nations are only playing players that are real, even if that means they play wildly out of position! Rory Fallon unsurprisingly received a 4 for both games!

IMG_5269.PNG

42 minutes ago, andysjfc said:

It seems that nations are only playing players that are real, even if that means they play wildly out of position! Rory Fallon unsurprisingly received a 4 for both games!

IMG_5269.PNG

I know it sounds stupid but I think that makes more sense than using made up players. 

3 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I know it sounds stupid but I think that makes more sense than using made up players. 

The realism debate, real players in odd positions vs fake players. Now that would be some discussion haha. 

I havent tested this 100% but I have noticed that changing the facilities via the ingame editor, i.e from good to top for example, does not change the staff screen, it remains as good and does not increase the number of staff you can hire...  not sure if anyone else has noticed that, im not that concerned as I dont change this option, but I was just messing about and noticed it never changed.

Although thanks SI for sorting the attribute issue in the editor and how the positions can now be assigned singularily, over the moon about that...  top job.

Just now, Ed said:

I havent tested this 100% but I have noticed that changing the facilities via the ingame editor, i.e from good to top for example, does not change the staff screen, it remains as good and does not increase the number of staff you can hire...  not sure if anyone else has noticed that, im not that concerned as I dont change this option, but I was just messing about and noticed it never changed.

Although thanks SI for sorting the attribute issue in the editor and how the positions can now be assigned singularily, over the moon about that...  top job.

I can understand the frustration if a paid for add on doesn't work perfectly but issues caused by the editor are slightly different in my mind. Happy to be convinced otherwise if the majority think differently. 

3 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I can understand the frustration if a paid for add on doesn't work perfectly but issues caused by the editor are slightly different in my mind. Happy to be convinced otherwise if the majority think differently. 

Yeah I agree really, prefer to get the bugs sorted, just thought I would mention it as a potential issue.

10 minutes ago, Ed said:

Interesting, will have a look at this. Thanks.

Also for this thread, it's worth mentioning (maybe in the OP) that a save game from just before the problem occurs is extremely helpful. e.g. a save a few days before a dodgy POTM award is given out. Usually saves from afterwards don't tell us much.

Edited by Jack Joyce
13 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Interesting, will have a look at this. Thanks.

Also for this thread, it's worth mentioning (maybe in the OP) that a save game from just before the problem occurs is extremely helpful. e.g. a save a few days before a dodgy POTM award is given out. Usually saves from afterwards don't tell us much.

Thanks Jack, will add that to the OP

Betrand Traoré disappeared at Ajax. He is on loan from Chelsea this season.  This only happens when both competitions are selected from the start. He isn't even in the game. He is there when the eredvisie is only selected from the start.

43 minutes ago, Scott10 said:

Betrand Traoré disappeared at Ajax. He is on loan from Chelsea this season.  This only happens when both competitions are selected from the start. He isn't even in the game. He is there when the eredvisie is only selected from the start.

Will look into this, thanks.

@Ed - Looked into the training facilities issue you mentioned and it's working fine here. Sure you didn't accidentally cancel the edit instead of confirming?

Edited by Jack Joyce
1 minute ago, Jazzydrury said:

On Players history, some players seem to still be in season 2015/2016 and others 2016/2017.

Thanks for the report, we found this one recently and are looking into it (should only happen for the first few months of the game I think).

20 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Will look into this, thanks.

@Ed - Looked into the training facilities issue you mentioned and it's working fine here. Sure you didn't accidentally cancel the edit instead of confirming?

No I tried it a couple of times, I will test again as I was just playing around rather than testing anything massively.

Just had a game crash while making a Sub at around the 60 minute mark. Was replacing my AML, and it crashed as i dragged the Sub3 button over the AML, using the right side list.

Reloaded from the auto save before the match, made the same sub at approx the same time and it worked ok. Will let you know if i get any future occurrences (sadly i no longer have the same from before the game). 

Latest iOS version, iPhone6.      

3 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Just had a game crash while making a Sub at around the 60 minute mark. Was replacing my AML, and it crashed as i dragged the Sub3 button over the AML, using the right side list.

Reloaded from the auto save before the match, made the same sub at approx the same time and it worked ok. Will let you know if i get any future occurrences (sadly i no longer have the same from before the game). 

Latest iOS version, iPhone6.      

Ah! This actually happens if you minimise then re-open the app while on the tactics page before doing it. It's something we're aware of and are working on. In the mean time, to avoid the issue after re-opening the app, change pages before dragging the player.

When at Celtic , stats for both my goalkeepers in Champions League group games were appearing in the cup section of player history , instead of continental. Not a massive problem , obviously , just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same 

14 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Ah! This actually happens if you minimise then re-open the app while on the tactics page before doing it. It's something we're aware of and are working on. In the mean time, to avoid the issue after re-opening the app, change pages before dragging the player.

Ah yes, good shout, i minimised to read a text before completing the sub! Thanks for the tip! 

What happened to all the smaller clubs? All the amateur teams that were in the FA Cup last year? Starting at the 4th qualifying round and no teams below vnn and vns?

IMG_5270.PNG

This thread is much appreciated, but I do have to say it's easier for tracking purposes to have them all in separate threads on our bugs forum. We will keep an eye out in here but just letting you know what we find the most effective.