Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

8 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

His value has been normal for ages. It's only his estimated cost that is odd now, and its definitely a bug because the likes of Bale, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo etc. all have estimated values, from my scout, of around £100million. Clearly they are much better players and players from the top two Spanish clubs surely command higher fees than Juventus players.

I mean if you re-scout you probably find that his estimated cost is normal again. We can still have a look at the save but it's probably too late if his value is normal again.

38 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I mean if you re-scout you probably find that his estimated cost is normal again. We can still have a look at the save but it's probably too late if his value is normal again.

Yea it's still £1 billion, even after re-scouting. Doesn't matter too much though, I can live without the chance of ever signing Kingsley Coman. I cannot however live without my manager stats, club history stats, and with my players' continental stats in the wrong place.

Anybody else noticed weird drop of in stats of "older" players?

here is ronaldo at the start of the game

I8RsvXv.png

here is ronaldo 1 year later

4xOu2Wp.png

1 year later he drops crossing, creativity decision etc so hard? Its almost if he goes senial ;) and checked no injuries and loads of game play!

this is a 1kc killer :O

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Anybody else noticed weird drop of in stats of "older" players?

here is ronaldo at the start of the game

here is ronaldo 1 year later

1 year later he drops crossing, creativity decision etc so hard? Its almost if he goes senial ;) and checked no injuries and loads of game play!

this is a 1kc killer :O

I noticed this! Here he is in 2019

IMG_0121.PNG

Didn't stop him ripping me apart though, playing up front on his own :-(

IMG_0122.PNG

Speaking of C. Ronaldo, I just had this annoying bug again. I offered him €23.5k p/w but he choose to join another team in the same league (Serie B) for €9.75k!! This is really ruining the game, it happens all the time with several players.

Screenshot_2016-12-02-01-15-59.png

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. 

I started playing with Salford City. On my first season I didn't get promoted (lost in the playoff finals). Next season I was promoted. On my third season I lead the league for most of its duration and I kept getting job offers from teams in the same league in far worst standings than I was. Couple of them were in relegation spots. Now in League 2, still leading, and a 14th placed team offers a job. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure it has something to do with the managers reputation (I'm still regional) but perhaps it should take into consideration the place you're in the league atm.

16 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

Yea it's still £1 billion, even after re-scouting. Doesn't matter too much though, I can live without the chance of ever signing Kingsley Coman. I cannot however live without my manager stats, club history stats, and with my players' continental stats in the wrong place.

A save for this would really help us to find a fix, we're not seeing this issue with Coman here. We're already aware of the other issues (hotfix 2 is very soon).

Edited by Jack Joyce
5 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

A save for this would really help us to find a fix, we're not seeing this issue with Coman here. We're already aware of the other issues (hotfix 2 is very soon).

@Jack Joyce, will the change to club/player history be backwards compatible?

Just now, Archie Graveluth said:

I believe that it should be backwards compatible, but only for future matches/seasons in that save. Not 100% sure on that though

I'm guessing he's being trained/told to focus purely on scoring ... hence his other areas are declining somewhat as he gets older, he's still deadly in front of goal (as you found out ;) ) ... but isn't so inclined to help others on his team.

In contrast it could be argued that Rooney went in a diametrically opposite route irl, he's not the goal threat he once was ... but instead tries to play a more supporting role.  

7 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

The saves will be playable/backward compatible - but I can't promise that any records which occurred before the update will be shown (sorry I don't know as Rich fixed this one not me, Jack will let you know when he pops up as QA he's undoubtably got far more information about the issue and its fix).

45 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm guessing he's being trained/told to focus purely on scoring ... hence his other areas are declining somewhat as he gets older, he's still deadly in front of goal (as you found out ;) ) ... but isn't so inclined to help others on his team.

In contrast it could be argued that Rooney went in a diametrically opposite route irl, he's not the goal threat he once was ... but instead tries to play a more supporting role.  

Thanks for the reply Marc, makes sence. 

The History bug hasn't been fixed yet?? I have a save (created after the hotfix btw) which has this problem. Let me know if it can be of any use.

31 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

The History bug hasn't been fixed yet?? I have a save (created after the hotfix btw) which has this problem. Let me know if it can be of any use.

This bug is going to be fixed in hotfix 2. Hotfix 1 was largely for the issues that rendered the game unplayable like crashes.

23 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Okay I'll send you one. It's over a season since the value of £0 occured though so I'm not sure if it's still of use. His estimated cost is still £1 billion though.

So I was winning a match and I got a message. I replied to that message and went back to the game, only for the game to restart (sometimes happens I know but it annoys me). Then I see this... Screenshot_20161203-105246.png

Strange... 

3 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

@Jack Joyce when I send the save a get an email from Gmail saying the email wasn't sent because the file was too big.

Can you upload it to somewhere and email us the link perhaps? ... dropbox.com should be able to handle it.

PS - As well as Jack or Alari formally getting it, if you can email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com I'll look into it asap this weekend (I don't do the whole 'office hours' thing).

Edited by Marc Vaughan

You can't have any of foreign player in your squad in Turkish 2. League Red/White But the teams that relegated last year, keep their foreign players in squad. Bummer

20 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you upload it to somewhere and email us the link perhaps? ... dropbox.com should be able to handle it.

PS - As well as Jack or Alari formally getting it, if you can email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com I'll look into it asap this weekend (I don't do the whole 'office hours' thing).

I emailed you a Dropbox link and sent one to the official help thing too. There are two saves of about an in game year apart.

On December 1, 2016 at 12:42, Fish18ish said:

His value has been normal for ages. It's only his estimated cost that is odd now, and its definitely a bug because the likes of Bale, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo etc. all have estimated values, from my scout, of around £100million. Clearly they are much better players and players from the top two Spanish clubs surely command higher fees than Juventus players.

............... ............... ................ ................. .................

Seems like the game's ability to store info about previous matches/gameplay events is completely broken. Not only is the 'manager history' tab empty, but the 'club history' tab with regards to overall, and season player and team stats are almost completely blank after a season and a half.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-18-41.pngScreenshot_2016-12-01-17-19-03.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-18-53.pngScreenshot_2016-12-01-17-19-15.png

Finally, on my players' history screens, the stat row for 'cup' is showing that player's stats for continental comps as well as domestic cups. The continental row is blank. This wasn't the case until I played a cup game, until then all the continental stats had been showing correctly. 

I know for a fact that Belotti has played 3 games in the Europa league, scoring 2 goals. He has played 2 games in the Italian cup so far, scoring 1 goal. I've not played any knockout rounds in Europe yet, if that affects anything.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-20-02.png

I have the same problem in my game, players play in continental games and it shows under the cup column. Also scores change from the live scores to a completely different score after 90 minutes.

(iPhone 4S, OME btw, in case it matters)

•  While managing Newcastle, I received a notification from one of Bayern's physios asking whether or not to send Alaba out for surgery.
  • In my FC Porto save, I was playing Feirense in the Fourth Round of the Taca de Portugal. It was a 3-3 draw, but instead of ending as a draw and scheduling a replay, it went to ET and penalties. We then lost 5-4 on penalties, but the match engine marked it down as a 7-7 draw and scheduled a replay.
  • Again in my FC Porto save, I went to look at Suk Hyun-Jun's stats while he was out on loan at Trabzonspor. Despite having a 7.50 average rating in Turkish league games, and a 6.50 in Turkish cup matches, he somehow had a total AR of 2.86.
  • While managing Watford, I beat Notts County 7-0 in a Friendly, having more shots, possession, corner kicks, etc. etc. etc. But yet the match summary was "Watford acheived an excellent 7-0 result against Notts Co despite being outclassed by their opponents."
  • While managing Leicester, I had Jamie Vardy sent off for scoring an offside goal.
  • While managing Tottenham, I had a player reject me to move to a team in a division lower than his current team (Carlisle), who offered lower wages and no big club release clause, despite wanting to move "to a bigger club".
  • Big-name players moving to unrealistic clubs (i.e. Yaya Toure moving from Man City to Piacenza in the Serie C on a free).
  • Unrealistic POTY winners (Ruben Semedo???)
3 hours ago, HalaDMV said:

I have the same problem in my game, players play in continental games and it shows under the cup column. Also scores change from the live scores to a completely different score after 90 minutes.

I noticed the different score issue as well. During one of my games I checked the live scores. Liverpool were winning 1-0. After my game the other scores showed Liverpool LOST 1-0...

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 18:21, andrelotti said:

Speaking of C. Ronaldo, I just had this annoying bug again. I offered him €23.5k p/w but he choose to join another team in the same league (Serie B) for €9.75k!! This is really ruining the game, it happens all the time with several players.

Screenshot_2016-12-02-01-15-59.png

why doesn't he have a picture?

I know a lot of these have been mentioned but they still annoy me 

1. Injury bug, the amount of injuries I'm getting is ridiculous (half my team seem to get injured and I've changed training and still an issue (especially when it's the same players over and over) and always seems to be two months at a time

2. No manager history, not a big thing but it would be nice to see

3. Players getting called up to International duty when we're due to play the Champions Cup Final, even though when you look at the International fixture list they haven't actually played

4. Manager Sacking, The amount of sackings is so high, but then getting offered every job going (why would I resign from a championship winning Man U side to manage Genoa or any of the tiny teams that come calling)

5. My current favourite IMG_9139[1].PNG

I have had this now 4/5 times and it means having to go back to where I last saved the game then it opens fine even though they are the exact same size file, if i go to open the game that has been saved by the AI then I get this but the physical saves I have done opens no worries??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

21 minutes ago, Taff said:

5. My current favourite IMG_9139[1].PNG

I have had this now 4/5 times and it means having to go back to where I last saved the game then it opens fine even though they are the exact same size file, if i go to open the game that has been saved by the AI then I get this but the physical saves I have done opens no worries??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Have you updated to the latest hotfix?