Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Not seen or heard this reported previously - when you say 'injured' do you mean as in serious injury or just 'green' icon on a player? ... if its the icon this also means someone who is very tired after a match and isn't specifically an injury.

(minor knocks do happen in matches also - as in real-life players can be taken off as a precaution for a minor injury which will show up on a report - but is less likely to persist post-match BECAUSE he as substituted and treated ...)

Edited by Marc Vaughan
18 minutes ago, NikoDel1 said:

How come no one pointed out the huge injury issue?

On every match on every loaded league there is at least one player getting injured in game. Up to 3 injuries per match. If a matchday has 10 games, then in at least 8 of those matches injuries happened. Even up to 3 per game. This is not realistic at all. 

Reinstalled the game and still there with every new save. I am not talking about my players but the other matches on matchday. 

9 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Not seen or heard this reported previously - when you say 'injured' do you mean as in serious injury or just 'green' icon on a player? ... if its the icon this also means someone who is very tired after a match and isn't specifically an injury.

(minor knocks do happen in matches also - as in real-life players can be taken off as a precaution for a minor injury which will show up on a report - but is less likely to persist post-match BECAUSE he as substituted and treated ...)

Real injuries mostly 1 - 2 months sometimes more sometimes less.

Started new saves many times and always checked the results in other leagues and there you go, injuries in every single match except my match. Up to 3 injuries per match and at least 10 on a matchday. Talking about more than 40 injuries per weekend across all loaded leagues. 

The conditions of opponents seems strange too. Green icon everywhere.

57 minutes ago, aligempf said:

You don't happen to have a save from before that round do you? If not we might be able to figure something out from a save soon afterwards.

I don't sorry mate, probably going to start a new save anyway so I don't really mind but just thought I'd let you guys know 

10 minutes ago, LP said:

I don't sorry mate, probably going to start a new save anyway so I don't really mind but just thought I'd let you guys know 

Just re-read it and saw you said you don't have it - ignore this!

Edited by aligempf
ooooops

Earlier today I wrote about the constant injuries in every match except the one you play. See a couple posts above for more information. 

Now let's get to it.

I started playing FMM 2016 again to see if there is a difference. And Yes there is a difference. While you look at the scores of other matches in your league, you see injuries as well. In FMM 2016 players mostly just pick up a "knock" if this the right word as I am not a native English speaker, and the players who picked up a "knock" usually play in the next game. In FMM 2017 they are completely injured for mostly 1-2 months. That's the big difference. It should be like in FMM 2016 otherwise it ruins the game cause over 10 injuries in 10 matches on a Matchday is just to much. Don't get me wrong, if the injured player could play next week like in FMM 2016, there wouldnt be a problem at all but they are injured in FMM 2017 for weeks and months.

Edited by NikoDel1

Earlier today I wrote about the constant injuries in every match except the one you play. See a couple posts above for more information. 

Now let's get to it.

I started playing FMM 2016 again to see if there is a difference. And Yes there is a difference. While you look at the scores of other matches in your league, you see injuries as well. In FMM 2016 players mostly just pick up a "knock" if this the right word as I am not a native English speaker, and the players who picked up a "knock" usually play in the next game. In FMM 2017 they are completely injured for mostly 1-2 months. That's the big difference. It should be like in FMM 2016 otherwise it ruins the game cause over 10 injuries in 10 matches on a Matchday is just to much. Don't get me wrong, if the injured player could play next week like in FMM 2016, there wouldnt be a problem at all but they are injured in FMM 2017 for weeks and months.

10 hours ago, NikoDel1 said:

Now let's get to it.

I think that's something we should all take a look at the next time we are playing the game. 

I will add it to the list if others see the same as you. 

I'm going to air on the side of caution at the minute. We all know the AI is stupid and this is purely a guess but a reason could be the poor use of physio's by the AI. 

This time sink, sorry I mean 'feature ' requires us to get the right balance of Rehab and preventative physio's. The AI may not do this too well leading to many injuries. 

Edited by billy2shots

I've noticed the injury issue as well. a few days ago I went through all 20 premier league teams after half a season of playing. I did this as all my injuries were at least 1 month. on average every squad had 5 injures and most were like mine - at least 1 month. 1 club had 7 injures and another had 8!! I couldn't believe It! I did feel better though with the fact it wasn't just my team.

It's just stupid. I'm surprised more people aren't flagging this.

For the record I'm using EME and I have 1 rehab physio. The others are preventative.

On Friday, December 02, 2016 at 01:21, andrelotti said:

Speaking of C. Ronaldo, I just had this annoying bug again. I offered him €23.5k p/w but he choose to join another team in the same league (Serie B) for €9.75k!! This is really ruining the game, it happen?s all the time with several players.

Screenshot_2016-12-02-01-15-59.png

Guys am I the only one experiencing this?? It is happening all the time, players reject me because I cannot meet their demands etc and then they sign to clubs of the same level for a 3 times less salary! It's utterly annoying, I'm thinking to go back to FMM16!

Inter made a bid for Berardi for £23m whereas I made a bid for £24m, only for them to accept Inter's bid and reject mine saying that a bid around £42m would be enough... 

I would like to report some bugs please if I may. I have tried to look through the pages of bugs but stopped at page 4 - I couldn't find anything similar on the first page and nor could I find a search facility so if this is something that has been gone over before then I do apologise. I have emailed sega but just get a loop email reply in Chinese script. These bugs are listed in order of the most annoying...

1 - Betfred cup stopped at the semi-final...

I am playing as Aberdeen, won all my games in the Betfred cup winning in the semi final (as can be seen in the pictures below*) whilst Rangers won in their quarter final but there seemed to be only 6 teams in the quarter final instead of 8 teams so Rangers had no one left to play in the semi final because I was already through to the final and I had no one else to play in the final because no one got there. So the cup just stopped and then it showed as me being knocked out (even though I hadn't) I just thought that was an annoying bug but assumed it would be reset for season 2 and this crease would sort itself out, as you can see from the final picture,* this is not the case, the cup now no longer exists for me. Is this something that is unique to playing in Scotland? Have others faced this problem? If I just restart what are the chances of this problem being repeated?

* - Pictures won't upload, if any one can suggest a file format that works or other ways to make it work I will happily do this, they are currently about 400kb and in a png format.

2 - Runner up in the league but no money?

This may not be a bug, it just may be the way the game is designed, but if it is the way it is designed it makes it impossible to get anywhere. I finished second to Celtic in the league, bought no players all season, sold many players to allow me to have a budget wage surplus of 6k every week and saved up 300k of transfer money over the course of the season and thought when the prize money, sponsorship and TV rights come through I can finally build a team. But I got nothing, zilch! There was no mention of a reward for coming second and all I got was a meagre bonus from the board to help me on my way, (it was about 300k). So now even though I have adjusted the wage budget to allow me to spend more on wages I still cannot offer more than the arbitrary cap of 4k despite having something like a 15k weekly wage surplus. Meanwhile, all the other teams in the division seem to have had that financial liquidity which has allowed them to buy several players and improve their teams whilst I now languish in mid table unable to buy any decent players because any player that is better than any player in my first 11 wants at least 10k making the game pretty much unplayable. Is this a bug or is it just the way the game is designed because in real life second place in the SPL gets a couple of million.....https://stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/aberdeen/1331865-spfl-sides-to-share-record-21m-prize-money-payout-in-201516-season/ and I would assume they would get further sponsorship from other sources and shirt deals.

3 - Maybe not a bug but something that I think must be wrong and so I am going to moan about it anyway.....

On my game Cristiano Ronaldo has dribbling 15 and pace 16 but Nani has dribbling 20? Meanwhile Billy King of Hearts has dribbling of 16 and pace 15. Does SI know something about Billy King that the rest of the world don't know? Is he about to break on to the world stage and become a world beater by dribbling Ronaldo to shame?

(Android version - FMM2017 - V 8.0.2(HD)

10 hours ago, tigerseye6 said:

@billy2shots @Marc Vaughan Why I played on penalties and other teams didn't? Also take a look at the tables, where Accrington have 1 point and 0 draw, also stevenage and scunthorpe each have 1 point, but 0 draw?

Screenshot_2016-12-10-23-40-30.png

Screenshot_2016-12-10-23-41-06.png

Screenshot_2016-12-10-23-41-26.png

Screenshot_2016-12-10-23-40-23.png

Can you confirm if this is with the latest hotfix2

9 hours ago, mcsniff said:

I would like to report some bugs please if I may. I have tried to look through the pages of bugs but stopped at page 4 - I couldn't find anything similar on the first page and nor could I find a search facility so if this is something that has been gone over before then I do apologise. I have emailed sega but just get a loop email reply in Chinese script. These bugs are listed in order of the most annoying...

1 - Betfred cup stopped at the semi-final...

I am playing as Aberdeen, won all my games in the Betfred cup winning in the semi final (as can be seen in the pictures below*) whilst Rangers won in their quarter final but there seemed to be only 6 teams in the quarter final instead of 8 teams so Rangers had no one left to play in the semi final because I was already through to the final and I had no one else to play in the final because no one got there. So the cup just stopped and then it showed as me being knocked out (even though I hadn't) I just thought that was an annoying bug but assumed it would be reset for season 2 and this crease would sort itself out, as you can see from the final picture,* this is not the case, the cup now no longer exists for me. Is this something that is unique to playing in Scotland? Have others faced this problem? If I just restart what are the chances of this problem being repeated?

* - Pictures won't upload, if any one can suggest a file format that works or other ways to make it work I will happily do this, they are currently about 400kb and in a png format.

2 - Runner up in the league but no money?

This may not be a bug, it just may be the way the game is designed, but if it is the way it is designed it makes it impossible to get anywhere. I finished second to Celtic in the league, bought no players all season, sold many players to allow me to have a budget wage surplus of 6k every week and saved up 300k of transfer money over the course of the season and thought when the prize money, sponsorship and TV rights come through I can finally build a team. But I got nothing, zilch! There was no mention of a reward for coming second and all I got was a meagre bonus from the board to help me on my way, (it was about 300k). So now even though I have adjusted the wage budget to allow me to spend more on wages I still cannot offer more than the arbitrary cap of 4k despite having something like a 15k weekly wage surplus. Meanwhile, all the other teams in the division seem to have had that financial liquidity which has allowed them to buy several players and improve their teams whilst I now languish in mid table unable to buy any decent players because any player that is better than any player in my first 11 wants at least 10k making the game pretty much unplayable. Is this a bug or is it just the way the game is designed because in real life second place in the SPL gets a couple of million.....https://stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/aberdeen/1331865-spfl-sides-to-share-record-21m-prize-money-payout-in-201516-season/ and I would assume they would get further sponsorship from other sources and shirt deals.

3 - Maybe not a bug but something that I think must be wrong and so I am going to moan about it anyway.....

On my game Cristiano Ronaldo has dribbling 15 and pace 16 but Nani has dribbling 20? Meanwhile Billy King of Hearts has dribbling of 16 and pace 15. Does SI know something about Billy King that the rest of the world don't know? Is he about to break on to the world stage and become a world beater by dribbling Ronaldo to shame?

(Android version - FMM2017 - V 8.0.2(HD)

Thanks. I have added the the cup issue to the list as you are not the only one to experience it. The other two are a bit subjective so can't really add them. 

BTW, after this, i played play offs, few teams draw and they should play in penalties, but they go for replay match. Also, in 1 pics not showing that it is replay. I believe, if in "replay" they draw it will mess this competition and just disappear.

2.png

3.png

1.png

Edited by tigerseye6

@billy2shots 

(I didn't want to hit the quote button as it would just take up loads of space on the screen)

1 - Thanks for taking the time and effort to note that and I am glad it is not just mine and it is being looked into. I have started a fresh game to see if it does it again. It's also reassuring that other people have noticed this problem and that it is being looked into.

2 - I disagree, not getting prize money is not a subjective issue it makes it incredibly unrealistic. Could you (or others who have played more than one season) confirm whether or not this is a bug or the way the game is designed? What's the point of progressing or investing in the team if you get no financial reward for performance? Is that just the Scottish league that happens in on the game or does it happen in others?

3 - This is subjective. As I said, this wasn't something I wanted looking into, just a weird quirk of the game I wanted to moan about.

6 hours ago, mcsniff said:

@billy2shots 

(I didn't want to hit the quote button as it would just take up loads of space on the screen)

1 - Thanks for taking the time and effort to note that and I am glad it is not just mine and it is being looked into. I have started a fresh game to see if it does it again. It's also reassuring that other people have noticed this problem and that it is being looked into.

2 - I disagree, not getting prize money is not a subjective issue it makes it incredibly unrealistic. Could you (or others who have played more than one season) confirm whether or not this is a bug or the way the game is designed? What's the point of progressing or investing in the team if you get no financial reward for performance? Is that just the Scottish league that happens in on the game or does it happen in others?

3 - This is subjective. As I said, this wasn't something I wanted looking into, just a weird quirk of the game I wanted to moan about.

2. All things being equal you should get some money but it's hard to say if it's a bug or there is a reason behind it. The reason doesn't have to make sense to you or me but there may be one. Something like , you didn't spend any money last season so the board thinks you will be fine doing the same again. Like I say, the 'reason' could be very weak. 

AT Monaco I was given £10m at the start. I shifted a few players on who were on big wages and I won the league in the first season beating PSG. My reward  was £14m in the second season. With player values as they are I think that's very harsh but what can you do. 

Edited by billy2shots

So the issues with the cups and replays are not fixed in hotfix2?

I made the EFL cup semi final but the match has never been played because there was a draw(and 3 replays in one o the other matches) The other semi final was played but i never had one.

On 11/12/2016 at 11:11, mcsniff said:

@billy2shots 

I can completely vouch for you on the money aspect.  I actually won the league with Aberdeen in my first season and got nothing either, was totally shocked.  In that very same save, the following season I was leading the league again by 4pts, won my Champions League group and was sacked after a few draws and losses including my exit in the Champions League to Real Madrid.  Derek McInnes takes over again with a month or so to go with me leaving the Dons top and he claims the title.

I have sent them the save but heard nothing so far.

I don't know this is a bug or not.

In one game, Shaw did not play well, his rating is 3. I sub off him druning match. When I want blame his performance after match, I suddenly found his rating changed to 6. And I can not give him a negtive feedback. 

And I test again. I sub off Baily when his rating is 5. Then his rating change to 7 when match finished.

Is this reasonable?

Edited by rseven

Here's another one, anyone had this?

Go to sign a player for Bremen from Hertha.  He is worth £4.5M.  I bid £4.5M and Hertha come back saying they are looking for around £6.4M.  I bid £6M and it's accepted. Come to offer the player a contract and he says he is unsure I can meet his demands.  Offer him £25K a week.  Rejected as he would find it hard to leave Hertha.  Click continue......boom!!  Signs for Stuttgart for £4.5M and on a wage of £21K

He must either really hate Bremen or something is not quite right here....

3 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

@Jack Joyce @aligempf

Permission to edit the edit. 

14. International call up during club matches . Players being called up for their countries meaning they can't play in the Champions league

Is this a new season started after downloading hotfix 2? Out of interest when is their next international fixture?

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

Yes hotfix2 downloaded when it first came out. This save started Saturday  

Will check the dates when I next turn my tablet on. 

Any save you have from before the champions league final fixture was drawn would be incredibly useful.