Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Hello, not sure if this has been mentioned, or if it is actually a bug in the game, but I went through 6 seasons as Russia manager, finally winning the World Cup in 2022. Despite this, I only have 4 manager points and no manager ranking, making it very difficult to get a good manager job now I have resigned whereas I should be in high demand for taking Russia to the World Cup trophy. Once again not sure if this is a bug but it's certainly a frustrating thing to happen especially as I want to move onto club management yet I can't.

IMG_0949.PNG

IMG_0950.PNG

IMG_0951.PNG

2 minutes ago, DTB999 said:

Hello, not sure if this has been mentioned, or if it is actually a bug in the game, but I went through 6 seasons as Russia manager, finally winning the World Cup in 2022. Despite this, I only have 4 manager points and no manager ranking, making it very difficult to get a good manager job now I have resigned whereas I should be in high demand for taking Russia to the World Cup trophy. Once again not sure if this is a bug but it's certainly a frustrating thing to happen especially as I want to move onto club management yet I can't.

IMG_0949.PNG

IMG_0950.PNG

IMG_0951.PNG

Right quick update, just been offered the stoke job a few weeks later in game, but still I believe I should be offered the likes of arsenal and Manchester United!

I haven't read through all 18 pages, but this is not listed in the edited original post. I ask for a player to be scouted and I get the email from the scout, in this case an email from Jurgen Colin on 6 Jan 2025:

Screenshot_20170103-002424.png

When I click the link to the report, it shows me an old scout report, in this case from Stevenson on 25 Dec 2018: 

Screenshot_20170103-002435.png

If I ask for the player to be re-scouted, the same thing happens. And this happens for a lot of players (I think for all players with an old report). The only way to fix it is to clear the scout results, but that's a real pain. 

6 hours ago, Callumgnc said:

Interesting bug! Try buying this guy!

That's a known bug and I believe SI have a fix coming for it. They certainly have some save games (including mine) to help them sort this one out. In my case, this happens for players I use as a make weight in a transfer with a player exchange.

3 hours ago, scratch99 said:

That's a known bug and I believe SI have a fix coming for it. They certainly have some save games (including mine) to help them sort this one out. In my case, this happens for players I use as a make weight in a transfer with a player exchange.

Same as my save, the player was taken in part exchange. If Si need a copy of my save, they can have it

@Callumgnc I sent through my save back on page 14 of this thread, but @Marc Vaughan responded saying he'd addressed it using someone else's save sent in earlier:

On 12/7/2016 at 08:07, Marc Vaughan said:

I've replicated the issue using the save which was emailed to me over the weekend and there is a provisional fix in our code base now waiting for QA to evaluate it for the next update.

Having said that, there's been an update since then and it's still happening for me in the latest version. Maybe the provisional fix didn't make it in? Although I can't be 100% sure I didn't sell the player before updating to the latest version (although the latest version is showing him valued way too high).

Just signed Toornstra for Leeds on the 2nd of January from Feyenoord, then on the 4th January he was awarded player of the month without having played a game for my team.

ng1vlc.png

118muls.png

Odd.

Edited by Schwantz34

So, Ricardo Carvalho, the portuguese international, former Porto/Chelsea/Real Madrid/Monaco player is my defensive coach. 

kVcQ6lG.png

When I check him at the staff page I can see Rafa Soares currente CA and PA, according to Ricardo Carvalho. Everything is good here.

i2B4IkU.png

But when I tap on his name in the news section I see his player profile...after he retired from playing because I only offered him a non playing role when he was a free transfer at the start of the game.

OfOv0fv.png

As you can see he's not in my roster.

LsBxfFd.png

But I could sign him if I wanted to :P

rnenQnE.png

That's an interesting one - basically he's employed purely as a coach, but is still able to play if you want to sign him as a player (ie. he's not fully retired as a player at this point and still open to playing).

Because the news isn't about him as a player you really should go to his coach profile from it - I'll look into it, but its more an 'oddity' than something serious imho.

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That's an interesting one - basically he's employed purely as a coach, but is still able to play if you want to sign him as a player (ie. he's not fully retired as a player at this point and still open to playing).

Because the news isn't about him as a player you really should go to his coach profile from it - I'll look into it, but its more an 'oddity' than something serious imho.

Do you want the file?

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I had the same thing with Messi. I got a message when signing him that he would retire as soon as I signed him, but that obviously didn't happen. Some time later, after he'd been a coach with me for a year or two, I got a message that he'd actually retired as a player. Definitely not a serious one.

On 03/01/2017 at 04:06, scratch99 said:

@Callumgnc I sent through my save back on page 14 of this thread, but @Marc Vaughan responded saying he'd addressed it using someone else's save sent in earlier:

Having said that, there's been an update since then and it's still happening for me in the latest version. Maybe the provisional fix didn't make it in? Although I can't be 100% sure I didn't sell the player before updating to the latest version (although the latest version is showing him valued way too high).

I believe that was my save, same thing happened to Kingsley Coman.

Hi, I've got to the 27/28 season and appear to be starting with no friendlies. Everyone else in my league is though. I'm sure before I clicked 'begin new season'   My next match was Nottingham Forest as a friendly.

IMG_0679.PNG

14 hours ago, davidnewtonwfc said:

Hi, I've got to the 27/28 season and appear to be starting with no friendlies. Everyone else in my league is though. I'm sure before I clicked 'begin new season'   My next match was Nottingham Forest as a friendly.

Do you have a save from before you started that season?

5 hours ago, HalaDMV said:

Glitch here! Players receiving awards for the wrong year? Look at the date 

We're aware of this one, thanks.

4 hours ago, davidnewtonwfc said:

Yes, how do I get it to you?

Can you send the zipped save to help@sega.co.uk with any info on how to reproduce the issue and ask them to forward it to Alari? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you send the zipped save to help@sega.co.uk with any info on how to reproduce the issue and ask them to forward it to Alari? Thanks.

Sorry, I know you said send it to the email address, but as I've continued the game, some Euro Cup qualifiers appeared (as I won the EFL Cup last season). Would this hide the friendlies as the game knew these matches would be coming and would take precedence?

IMG_0680.PNG

On 13/01/2017 at 19:49, davidnewtonwfc said:

Sorry, I know you said send it to the email address, but as I've continued the game, some Euro Cup qualifiers appeared (as I won the EFL Cup last season). Would this hide the friendlies as the game knew these matches would be coming and would take precedence?

This might be causing the issue but I would still expect 1/2 friendlies I think so a save would still be useful. 

Screenshot_2017-01-18-22-15-33.png

After loading a new season a new team appears in this guy's history for some reason. At no point was he unavailable in those two seasons (apart from through injury) and I've never loaned him out.

Would you mind sharing that save game with me? - if you can email it to marc.vaughan@sigames.com then I'd appreciate it, please mention the chaps name in the email as a reminder.

21 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind sharing that save game with me? - if you can email it to marc.vaughan@sigames.com then I'd appreciate it, please mention the chaps name in the email as a reminder.

I sent an email and got a message saying it couldn't be delivered because your inbox has exceeded its size limit or something along those lines.

On 12/01/2017 at 06:15, HalaDMV said:

Glitch here! Players receiving awards for the wrong year? Look at the date image.png

I have also had this happen, he might actually win the YPotY award in the next season as this is what happened in my save.

Annoying bug here. I'm managing PSG and their reserve team is in the CFA D, it should simulate matches but it doesn't. This problem is only for PSG however, other clubs reserve teams in the CFA D play games. Have a look at the screenshots.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Guys i noticed something very odd in my saves and it keeps repeating itself even if i start a new game.....after a few seasons my tactics page becomes bugged, for example i set a 4-2-3-1 with 2 fullbacks, 2 limited defenders, a box-to-box midfielder, ball winning midfielder, 2wingers , inside forward,and a poacher. After lets say 2 seasons the problem sets in, all of a sudden the roles automatically revert to what the AI would set if you used the 'pick roles' option, and when I reset it to my desired roles it repeats it again....and I noticed happens if i enter another team's tactic page, and also if i start a match after resetting the roles , it reverts again...i dunno what's the cause... Please help.

2 hours ago, Remedialpuppy said:

Guys i noticed something very odd in my saves and it keeps repeating itself even if i start a new game.....after a few seasons my tactics page becomes bugged, for example i set a 4-2-3-1 with 2 fullbacks, 2 limited defenders, a box-to-box midfielder, ball winning midfielder, 2wingers , inside forward,and a poacher. After lets say 2 seasons the problem sets in, all of a sudden the roles automatically revert to what the AI would set if you used the 'pick roles' option, and when I reset it to my desired roles it repeats it again....and I noticed happens if i enter another team's tactic page, and also if i start a match after resetting the roles , it reverts again...i dunno what's the cause... Please help.

This issue not only for FMM2017, it confused me from FMH2015.