Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

On 26/02/2017 at 12:34, Remedialpuppy said:

Guys i noticed something very odd in my saves and it keeps repeating itself even if i start a new game.....after a few seasons my tactics page becomes bugged, for example i set a 4-2-3-1 with 2 fullbacks, 2 limited defenders, a box-to-box midfielder, ball winning midfielder, 2wingers , inside forward,and a poacher. After lets say 2 seasons the problem sets in, all of a sudden the roles automatically revert to what the AI would set if you used the 'pick roles' option, and when I reset it to my desired roles it repeats it again....and I noticed happens if i enter another team's tactic page, and also if i start a match after resetting the roles , it reverts again...i dunno what's the cause... Please help.

Could you send us a save at help@sega.co.uk letting us know how to reproduce the issue? Thanks

On 2/26/2017 at 20:34, Remedialpuppy said:

Guys i noticed something very odd in my saves and it keeps repeating itself even if i start a new game.....after a few seasons my tactics page becomes bugged, for example i set a 4-2-3-1 with 2 fullbacks, 2 limited defenders, a box-to-box midfielder, ball winning midfielder, 2wingers , inside forward,and a poacher. After lets say 2 seasons the problem sets in, all of a sudden the roles automatically revert to what the AI would set if you used the 'pick roles' option, and when I reset it to my desired roles it repeats it again....and I noticed happens if i enter another team's tactic page, and also if i start a match after resetting the roles , it reverts again...i dunno what's the cause... Please help.

It happens sometimes, I hated it. I actually saved tactics, so I start games and instantly loaded tactics to fix it, It's a temporary fix, but it'll do.

One more that SI could potentially look into @Jack Joyce

1. Kick off a match

2. Swap the position of two players

3. Position doesn't actually change.

Having this work properly would make it more convenient, like for example if your striker got injured, only had a AML option on the bench, but on field AML can play striker. I've resorted to pulling the AML to an unoccupied position, move the striker to the AML position, then the AML to the striker position, then make the sub.

6 minutes ago, Meow said:

One more that SI could potentially look into @Jack Joyce

1. Kick off a match

2. Swap the position of two players

3. Position doesn't actually change.

Having this work properly would make it more convenient, like for example if your striker got injured, only had a AML option on the bench, but on field AML can play striker. I've resorted to pulling the AML to an unoccupied position, move the striker to the AML position, then the AML to the striker position, then make the sub.

Just tried this and the players did change position for me. Do you have a save where this definitely reproduces?

18 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Just tried this and the players did change position for me. Do you have a save where this definitely reproduces?

I'm not sure if it was a very strange rare occurrence, or if it was one of the short term saves that I no longer have. I can't seem to reproduce it on any of the saves I have at the moment. I've tried subbing one of the switched players off, trying to reproduce it in the second half and even with specific players with no avail. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the quick response, I'll send a save if I ever encounter it again.

Edited by Meow
On 2/26/2017 at 12:34, Remedialpuppy said:

This is happening to me too.  I have my tactic saved but between each match some player roles change when i check my tactics page, and before every game i have to reload my saved tactic. Sometimes it even changes during the game as when i make subs i have been checking player roles and they have changed without me touching them, the same ones every time as well?

Hi guys

hope this is the right place to report this, and dunno if this is a problem that has been seen before, but I was playing a match when the team I was facing suddenly went down to 10 men without warning

IMG_4615.thumb.PNG.81b8fd842992fd1bc8ef44fdf018b96d.PNGIMG_4616.thumb.PNG.63cb8aad0d46e0e357777fe44126cafb.PNG

I think I have seen this once or twice before, but later on in the match this happened

IMG_4617.thumb.PNG.8ae3ce3c139ac26423651e17d97f34f8.PNGIMG_4618.thumb.PNG.d0ffa0257b1917cf79b9d3e3ae66ed35.PNG

The team didn't use any more subs or anything so just wondering is this a bug?

thanks

Way too many injuries, not only for my players but in every club. After champions league games I look through the scores and every team has multiple injuries on players for 2-3 months and often 11 month injuries. The injuries were ruining the game so I decided to buy the ingame editor so I wouldn't be playing against virtual players..... 

Story short: too many injuries 

13 hours ago, HalaDMV said:

Way too many injuries, not only for my players but in every club. After champions league games I look through the scores and every team has multiple injuries on players for 2-3 months and often 11 month injuries. The injuries were ruining the game so I decided to buy the ingame editor so I wouldn't be playing against virtual players..... 

Story short: too many injuries 

If you look at real life teams, particularly in the middle of seasons, many face many long term injuries. It's just come as a shock to people because there were nowhere near enough injuries in previous games. I would agree in that perhaps the ratio of small knocks to long term injuries is a bit out though. 

I have a save that won't load, from before the update. It doesn't say it is corrupt or anything, just the loading bar never moves. I've left it for 15 mins before and nothing. Anyone else had this or able to offer a solution?

14 hours ago, Lowelane said:

Download update while playing a save. Summer after I'm unavailable to loan out players. Same issue when starting a new save. Known issue?

IMG_0164.PNG

really annoying bug, bought a load of youngsters to loan out and develop but can't do anything with them now apart from try and give them a few sub appearances.

Also same problem @Remedialpuppy mentions about player roles a few seasons in, happens between games but even worse during games!

Found a weird one... 2nd season in, Odegaard is back at Castilla on the 1st Sept. By the 5th Sept, he's a free agent for no reason. No news article saying he got released or anything. Great for me as I can pick him up! But I think it's a bug.

I have a save on the 1st Sept so can send it in if anyone wants to see it.

Edit: the player is bugged. He played a game for me and even though he was in my squad, he was a free agent again after the game. I had to resign him and it shows he's already played for me. Very weird! @Alari @Marc Vaughan

With Cardiff (and I assume this is the same for Swansea and Newport), youth players promoted at the end of the season are English, not Welsh. Also, greyed out players in the reserves appear Welsh, but upon promoting them they become English.

14 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

This doesn't make any sense... Screenshot_20170525-135320.thumb.png.90444e234abea2f9df4afb96b326d687.png

That's odd! Do you have a save from before this news item showed up?

29 minutes ago, aligempf said:

That's odd! Do you have a save from before this news item showed up?

Sorry I don't, although it might have something to do with my rearranged fixtures due to my cup runs

Screenshot_20170525-144125.thumb.png.edbc75ff73ff23d1403e2f00fd9db1d2.png

3 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Although Man City also has their match rearranged but were knocked out of the Champions League semi-final 

Screenshot_20170525-144417.thumb.png.f1e15e8e0725f96f5a2602c298290bd2.png

The other teams have all played their last Premier League match on the 14th? And I'm guessing you also won/got to the final of the league cup?

53 minutes ago, aligempf said:

The other teams have all played their last Premier League match on the 14th? And I'm guessing you also won/got to the final of the league cup?

Nope they played next day (21st). I was set to play my final game on Sunday until I got that message 

Just now, sharaziuk said:

Nope they played next day (21st). I was set to play my final game on Sunday until I got that message 

Ah that makes more sense! I'll look into it. Thanks for all the info!

Hi I've won the Europaleague with Celtic and though it was necessary to play the championsleague qualification  Instead of being in the group phase. 

is that a bug too? 

1 hour ago, Desperados900 said:

Hi I've won the Europaleague with Celtic and though it was necessary to play the championsleague qualification  Instead of being in the group phase. 

is that a bug too? 

No, this is correct. The winner of the Europa League qualifies for the final playoff round of the Champions League qualification in the non-champion bracket. The Champions League winner qualifies straight into the group stage.

EDIT: this depends on who won the Champions League and whether they qualified through the league, see http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2444525.html

Let me know who won the CL the season before and where they finished in their league to be sure whether it's a bug or not.

What has happened to my left menu bar thingy?? I haven't deleted anything but for some reason some of the buttons have lost their backgrounds. Wasn't like this before the recent update.

Screenshot_2017-06-16-22-21-44.thumb.png.576017cef67fe64270335d0085426ec2.png