Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

21 minutes ago, slav said:

Ashley Young aged 32 moved to Tonbridge in my game! 

Have they implemented a new ''Michu" feature where players make the randomest move they can?!

If anyone is a few seasons into the game it might be worth doing a search for 32/33 year olds that are well known to see if there are any bizarre moves.

29 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

If anyone is a few seasons into the game it might be worth doing a search for 32/33 year olds that are well known to see if there are any bizarre moves.

Gonna check my save

Hi,

please excuse me as this "bug" to me may be somewhat subjective however I just finished my first season as Aberdeen manager and by all means won the league with a bit of ease only to find out that Brendan Rogers got manager of the year.  I played Celtic 4 times, drew 3 and won 1.  There is no way on earth he would have got this in real life so for that reason I believe this to be a bug.

IMG_0827.PNGIMG_0824.PNGIMG_0826.PNG

2 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Yeah, I found more players. Some of them were only 30 or 31. And all moved to lower league clubs.

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-37-55.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-43-53.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-44-51.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-45-47.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-27-28.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-27-52.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-29-49.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-30-33.png

Does anyone else think, that Release Clause in this game is absolutely stupid?

Here's an example: player is valued 625k, I get offered more than two times less (actually one time I even received 0k offer) and I can't decline it. However, later, when I need to finalize the deal, I can reject it. This is absolutely stupid and ruins the game completely. Why can't we have a normal monetary release clause?

IMG_1329.PNG

IMG_1328.PNG

IMG_1330.PNG

42 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Yeah, I found more players. Some of them were only 30 or 31. And all moved to lower league clubs.

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-37-55.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-43-53.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-44-51.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-45-47.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-27-28.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-27-52.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-29-49.png

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-30-33.png

I think ink it's fairly obvious something isn't right here so I will add it. 

Interested in more feedback so check your saved guys. 

On 19/11/2016 at 22:20, Suceska said:

International bug. Fixtures for Oceania Nations cup and World cup qualification (oceanina) is the same. Groups, fixtures and date of fixtures. Both competitions is different in real life

2016 Oceania Nations Cup doubles as the World Cup Qualifying Campaign

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(OFC)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_OFC_Nations_Cup

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Anybody else noticing a sudden drop in strength? Dolberg started with 10 strenght increased and then Boom a drop to bloody 6. No injuries and i use attacking training from vibe.

52CVztB.png

LM6Wmaa.png

I'm very concerned with a few attributes. 

Creativity, Leadership and strength seem to be falling away dramatically for no apparent reason. What ever caused the stamina bug in 15!is doing its dirty work here. 

I've also just had the 'nobody pays attention to friendlies ' after a league defeat, 6th game of the season. 

Edited by billy2shots
5 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I'm very concerned with a few attributes. 

Creativity, Leadership and strength seem to be falling away dramatically for no apparent reason. What ever caused the stamina bug in 15!is doing its dirty work here. 

Dolberg starts with lower creativity + leadership than that in a new game i made. Strength could be for various reasons but would need more examples

Just now, samhardy said:

@billy2shots The no attention to friendlies bug happens to me every season, always before I win the title so doesn't make sense.

The only thoughts was it was because the title was done and dusted. Still wrong but at the beginning of the season lol. 

The game is a complete mess. 

Just now, Jack Joyce said:

Dolberg starts with lower creativity + leadership than that in a new game i made. Strength could be for various reasons but would need more examples

Jack I'm not saying Dolberg. There are screenshots of other players dropping rapidly. Either you or a colleague commented in another thread where I asked if the editor had been used. It hadn't so the drop was unexplained. 

One thing I noticed, although I dont have a screenie or the save anymore...

In the Betfred Cup in Scotland as Edinburgh City, I drew 2-2 with Hearts in the Group Stage, I know this tournament rules out draws, so I went on to win 10-9 on Penalties...

In the fixture list it showed a 10-10 draw and put the penalty shootout tally in my GF/GA amount, which ultimately helped me to get through on Goals Scored

27 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

In the Betfred Cup in Scotland as Edinburgh City, I drew 2-2 with Hearts in the Group Stage, I know this tournament rules out draws, so I went on to win 10-9 on Penalties...

In the fixture list it showed a 10-10 draw and put the penalty shootout tally in my GF/GA amount, which ultimately helped me to get through on Goals Scored

The game can't handle cup draws. 

28 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

My Champions League final went to a replay thanks to the penalty bug!

1 minute ago, VizDesign said:

Number of "unread emails" (or notifications) in the little red number is not the actual number of unread emails. 

This number is actually your total number of emails. The number you are viewing on your news page is different because you're using a news filter to ignore some of them.

58 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Yeah he increases nicely, thats why i added the progress overview. Isn't it weird his strength drops so many points in a short periode while the rest remains the same? He was fit and no injuries

8 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Yeah he increases nicely, thats why i added the progress overview. Isn't it weird his strength drops so many points in a short periode while the rest remains the same? He was fit and no injuries

It is a bit strange, but the attribute balancing is incredibly complicated so i can't say exactly what it is causing it. Sometimes when a player increases ability in one area they decrease in another to 'balance' it out e.g. if you focus training on a player in defensive stats their attacking may drop to compensate.

Worth seeing how things go in the long-term, do you have any fitness coaches?

No screenies but got Nainggolan from Barca to Scunthorpe for 95k at 33yo; Witsel from Man U to Swindon for free at 33yo; Lallana from Liverpool to Leyton Orient for free again 33yo; Andy Carroll from W Ham to Redditch for free at 32. Doesn't happen with all players but they are odd transfers!

19 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

It is a bit strange, but the attribute balancing is incredibly complicated so i can't say exactly what it is causing it. Sometimes when a player increases ability in one area they decrease in another to 'balance' it out e.g. if you focus training on a player in defensive stats their attacking may drop to compensate.

Worth seeing how things go in the long-term, do you have any fitness coaches?

Yeah i can imagine! :) yeah myself motivation, and rest are attacking, defending, general and fitness

I'm not sure if this is a bug but usually when you press Continue and there's a league match/cup match it shows that result. Now it skips a few days going past those results ?????

A small one, not sure of it effects more than Swansea City but when you start a season with Swansea City, all lined players are unrecallable, which makes for a very difficult first season with some high earners out on loan. 

Not sure if it's intended but it forces sale of regular first team players over the ones out on loan. 

2 hours ago, Clearlywelsh said:

A small one, not sure of it effects more than Swansea City but when you start a season with Swansea City, all lined players are unrecallable, which makes for a very difficult first season with some high earners out on loan. 

Not sure if it's intended but it forces sale of regular first team players over the ones out on loan. 

Recall clauses are only present now for those that have them IRL.

Not sure if the following is a bug, but thought I would mention it here anyway...

When I offer an older player a coaching role, the message box says something like 'Do wish to add player to coaching staff. They will remain part of the playing staff' but some dont, I offered Stevie G and Frank Lampard coaching jobs, they took it and they disappeared from the playing squad