Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 1000 Goal Challenge

danovic78

So will I be posting these challenges now after a handover from @Ashezso hopefully some of the newer guys to the site will post their efforts. I shall start with the classics...

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The Rules

• You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players

A few years ago @Sunnyand @Ashez also wrote a handy guide on how to go about this challenge which can be found here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk...goal-challenge/

LEADERBOARD

@PriZe - 2,001 Goals - m95aoj.jpg - Alexander Isak - EMESeason Link

@BatiGoal - 1,912 Goals - 2745ca68c5c10bb03c4aa6c316144385.png - Kai Havertz - OME - Season Link

@kts365 - 1,560 Goals - 55083517.jpg - Ze Gomes - EME - Season Link

@scratch99 - 1,493 Goals - 77b69dfb4820a6f5a3a6548bd0a463df.png- Facundo Colidio - EME - Season Link

@danovic78 - 1,324 Goals - JjJXIVt2.jpg - Moussa Dembele - OME - Season Link  

@AzmiG26 - 1,296 Goals - 5da6635ec08d95f240f247e06b84a91e.png - Johannes Eggestein - EME - Season Link

@BatiGoal - 1,091 Goals - 2qvcww1.jpg - Asier Villalibre - EME - Season Link

@Taff - 1,082 Goals - 978d0f9528354160ee470224a435976c.png - Thomas Buitink - EME - Season Link

@scratch99 - 1,064 Goals - 2wqd7h4.jpg - Adam Armstrong - EME - Season Link

@TheWorldIsMine - 1,040 Goals - JjJXIVt2.jpgMoussa Dembele - ??? - Season Link

@Chris Woodward - 1,022 Goals - 134f6aef3212561e2f559c2d20769656.png - Taiwo Awoniyi - EME - Season Link

@samhardy - 1,021 Goals - 9c0ab0b6e43edb25e524edd81b70fbb6.png Harvey Barnes - OME - Season Link

@Risheek - 1,008 Goals - 4wbQRntS.png - Marcus Rashford - EME - Season Link

@Joewins - 1,000 Goals - m95aoj.jpg - Alexander Isak - EME - Season Link

@Mikee1984 - 1,000 Goals - bf81bfdf38e79c2d5eb30e8c3ed2ad44.png - Facundo Colidio - EME - Season Link

Edited by danovic78

Wow awesome!! I'm in the lead :) Thanks for the update, Danovic78

Btw. I still got the save and was planning on playing till he retires at some later point. Is that allowed? Would I still make the leaderboard with a new score? :P

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Wow awesome!! I'm in the lead :) Thanks for the update, Danovic78

Btw. I still got the save and was planning on playing till he retires at some later point. Is that allowed? Would I still make the leaderboard with a new score? :P

No probs, yeah that would be fine. Play him till he drops! ;)

On 11/1/2560 at 19:16, danovic78 said:

No probs, yeah that would be fine. Play him till he drops! ;)

I did. :)

1017 new and final goal tally is 1091. Just to make sure I remain at the top for a little longer :D

AV career thread

59 minutes ago, Growcanine said:

@danovic78 if i unlock the sugar daddy achievement ingame (i.e. didnt start with it but got it halfway) will I be allowed to use it? and also am I required to make a thread in the community to keep track?

If it's an unofficial unlock on that save that's fine. 

A thread isn't a requirement but the images/evidence are. If you're going to make the effort to try and achieve the aim you may as well share it though :) 

54 minutes ago, Ashez said:

If it's an unofficial unlock on that save that's fine. 

A thread isn't a requirement but the images/evidence are. If you're going to make the effort to try and achieve the aim you may as well share it though :) 

@Ashez What images/evidence are needed? From what I know it's just screenshot of the player history + save file. Is there anything else needed?

13 minutes ago, Growcanine said:

@Ashez What images/evidence are needed? From what I know it's just screenshot of the player history + save file. Is there anything else needed?

Player stats and history is all that's really needed, always best to have save available though just in case. 

10 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Danovic you need to update the leaderboard with Bati having added some more and Armstrong having got his 1000th

Patience mate, sure he'll do it when he has time.

As someone who used to do these leaderboards you can't expect him to run around and collect everything. It's up to the career posters to post the information here so Dan can add it. 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

As someone who used to do these leaderboards you can't expect him to run around and collect everything. It's up to the career posters to post the information here so Dan can add it. 

That'd be me for Armstrong, but I'm not quite finished with him yet, there's a few more goals I can wring out of him. :)

So, I'll leave it for now and be back later when I have a final count for him. 

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Have updated Bati's total and I shall wait for @scratch99to finish with Armstrong, although I am not sure he can even tie his bootlaces in the last screenshot I saw for him! ;)

Who needs bootlaces? I'm changing to a 2 4 3 system and sacrificing one of my midfielders, whose job it will be to carry Armstrong around the field. I've been scouting out players for this role and I've settled on a guy called Hodor. :)

(hope you get that reference!)

@Ashez I can't find your recent post where we discussed a clarification/update on these rules. I believe we came to an agreement that goals only count if scored under your management at either club and/or national team level. If that still stands we need to update these rules.

Please confirm, and if so @danovic78 can update the OP. Thanks.

@danovic78 Armstrong's career is now over. In the end he made it to 1064 goals under my management. The final update is here. If you need anything else, let me know, but it would be great if you could add Armstrong to the leaderboard at some point when you have time. Thanks!

5 hours ago, scratch99 said:

@danovic78 Armstrong's career is now over. In the end he made it to 1064 goals under my management. The final update is here. If you need anything else, let me know, but it would be great if you could add Armstrong to the leaderboard at some point when you have time. Thanks!

All updated now, great effort and a great read...

1 hour ago, lm10 said:

i was using ben woodburn, he scored 32 goals in first season but then i lost interest in it

There's no doubt, it is a very long slog and it's hard to keep your interest up at times, but I found that writing about it here helped a lot. People will read what you write and comment and they you start doing it for them too. At least it really helped me!

1 minute ago, danovic78 said:

How many more get be added to the leaderboard??

Looking a bit sparse at the moment, but at least Villalibre has some company now! Lots of people doing 1KC at the moment, I hope most of them finish and we get more on the leaderboard! I might be doing a double 1K, but not for a while...

He's only just turned 30 anyway so there isn't even an age issue yet with him, but I don't know if they will put me on the leaderboard since I haven't got a topic of his career 

On 4/21/2017 at 12:37, archia87 said:

Can someone let me know if I'll be on the leaderboard or not? 

Hi @archia87, Did you finish off this career or did you just want me to add you onto the leaderboard with that score?