Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics OME tactic - working wonders, scoring tonnes of goals

Hi folks,

I would like to start by taking no credit for this tactic. This formation and instructions are a copy of piggers 2014 tactic. It is working wonders on the FMM 2017 OME. I have not tried it on EME.

I tried the tactic with Plymouth league 2 and they smashed the league with it. I was auto picking most matches and my main 2 strikers and midfielder were injured for 2 months during the season. I also made no new signings and didn't load and replay any matches. Biggest win in the league was 11-1 ?. 

Hope this tactic brings you success and makes the game even more enjoyable! 

Again I take no credit for this - I would like to thank piggers for creating this tactic way back in 2014! Legend! 

IMG_0074.PNG

IMG_0068.PNG

IMG_0069.PNG

IMG_0070.PNG

IMG_0071.PNG

IMG_0072.PNG

IMG_0073.PNG

Edited by MadMarshall88

Awesome! I am in my 4th season now with Plymouth in the championship - the tactic loses its effectiveness. I'm generally putting it down to quality of my players. It won me 3 promotions in a row though! 

Edited by MadMarshall88

In my opinion tactics like this (effective and efficient) killing fun from game. More than 150 goals in 46 matches also 33 point over the second team? No it's not for me but i respect the work of creator and of course this is perfect to beating chellenges ;)

I haven't tried it on the EME, doubt it will work well. Tried this tactic in 2015 on EME and couldn't win no matter what.

I'm finding committed tackling is the way to go btw instead of normal tackling. 

@MadMarshall88 - glad it's still going strong & thanks for re-posting. I had so much fun with this tactic in the lower leagues. I use EME nowadays where it is pretty much impossible to reproduce this kind of success. Will post my EME tactic in the coming weeks. I think this will be last year on FMM :'( - getting a bit long in the tooth. 

1 hour ago, Piggers5 said:

@MadMarshall88 - glad it's still going strong & thanks for re-posting. I had so much fun with this tactic in the lower leagues. I use EME nowadays where it is pretty much impossible to reproduce this kind of success. Will post my EME tactic in the coming weeks. I think this will be last year on FMM :'( - getting a bit long in the tooth. 

@Piggers5 you doing a new Piggs Drift for FMM17?

3 hours ago, 90sCraig said:

I've tweaked my player roles from Piggers' tactic - doing pretty well so far with Utd. Only lost once up to Christmas and that was to Chelsea in the EFL Cup with a second string team. 

2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

Did you try this tactic using OME or EME?

Wow. The Pigs' Drift continues to amaze! Back to back promotions with Nuneaton, just missed the League Two playoffs. 

Only signed some grey players. This tactic is incredible. Changed the middle AP to a BWM and turned off offside trap against tougher opposition. Finding this to be INCREDIBLY versatile. A little tweak here and there seems to keep it working for a couple seasons.

On 11/24/2016 at 04:18, 90sCraig said:

I've tweaked my player roles from Piggers' tactic - doing pretty well so far with Utd. Only lost once up to Christmas and that was to Chelsea in the EFL Cup with a second string team. 

2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

Seems to work a lot better using this setup.

I was getting nowhere with the setup from the original post.