Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Game Breaker (penalty wins)

billy2shots

I know many people have experienced the cup penalty bug but I don't think this has been recognised as being as bad as it is. 

The phrase game breaker can be over used at times but this really does fall into that category. 

My first game of FMM17 and it hits me smack between the eyes. 

Bayern v Dortmund (super cup final)

0-0 at full time and Dortmund win on penalties. As soon as the game is finished it says the match finished 4-4 after 90 minutes and went to penalties, where BAYERN won!!!!!!!!

Unplayable is another phrase that gets used. Yes you can physically 'play the game' but why would you want to????

According to my manager profile I have won a cup that I didn't win, scored 4 goals that I didn't score and conceded 4 goals that I never conceded. The only possible thing that could be worse is if I had won and it had registered the game as a defeat.

Imagine playing with your favourite club or a tiny team and managing to get them to Champions League glory. If you succeed on penalties the game tells you that you lost and all the history records show you were defeated!!!!!!

The very minimum anyone can expect from this game is to have a win recorded as a win and a defeat shown as a defeat. The game can't do that and as such isn't fit for sale.

Absolutely shocking SI @Alari @Marc Duffy @Jack Joyce

Where is the testing before launch???????

The game needs to be removed from sale until this is sorted. 

Edited by billy2shots

It's worse than that Ash. 

Having 'lost' a cup final my players should have low motivation for the next game. They didn't they were all superb because the game told them they had won the final. 

I go into the next game and smash my opponents. 

The bug has a knock on affect which makes a mockery of upcoming games. 

Thanks for the warning, billy, will hold off purchase of this app until more patchfixes

(still won't pirate it, even though SI/Sega totally DESERVES that for launching such a untested bugfest)

I admit there are some bad bugs in the game but no company deserves to have thier work pirated. How would you like it if something you worked on and people said they will just get it for free? 

They will sort it they have already address this a number of times here on Vibe and over on thier forums

3 minutes ago, julystork said:

Thanks for the warning, billy, will hold off purchase of this app until more patchfixes

(still won't pirate it, even though SI/Sega totally DESERVES that for launching such a untested bugfest)