Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Difficulty of the game

Victor

Hi everyone, I'm playing FMH since 4-5 years and I got the feeling that this edition is far more difficult, compared to the other one. I started with Lyon, won the CL after 2 years, but I have the feeling that I never completely dominate my games, I concede so much occasions and I concede a lot of goals, whatever the tactic i use! I started a career with Chelsea to see if it is different with a big club but it is always the same: I concede too many goals. Took 3 against Hull, 2 against ManU, even against small teams like Burnley, West Brom, Bournemouth etc. I tried 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond, 4-3-3, 5-3-2 but the result is always the same.

Besides, I tried to use the tactics shared on this community, but I struggle also. 

Does that happen to other players ? Maybe if some of you succeed in this game they can give me some advices maybe I'm doing some things wrong. (Playing with the EME, maybe this is the problem ?).

Whatever, thanks for your answer! I like this website. 

From a French fan.

I find that using pressing for every single tactic doesn't work anymore, for example. Fiddle around a bit, see what works best. Sometimes you have to use counter as a standard, sometimes you have to mix things up. 

Winning the CL with Lyon in your second season is no mean feat! Doesn't really sound like you're having a problem :)

Yes sure I agree with you. Of course I won the CL it's good, but what I say is that I never dominate a game that is very frustrating because finally I rely on the individual performance of 1 player (Lacazette who is an absolute beast). I always concede at least one goal and I do not feel that I can build a real collective!

Then something is going wrong while defending; are your defenders good enough? Are you pressing too much? Tackling hard enough or too hard? (keep in mind that committed tackling means lots of slidings; if your players' tackling isn't good enough, that leaves your defense exposed)

So far I've only been doing one save with Halifax. Halfway through my first season and I'm dominating the league and managed a giant killing in the FA Cup. I think it's because I already had an excelent team for my division since I started, but I found that, bar the odd game, I'm dominating every match.

8 minutes ago, Guille said:

So far I've only been doing one save with Halifax. Halfway through my first season and I'm dominating the league and managed a giant killing in the FA Cup. I think it's because I already had an excelent team for my division since I started, but I found that, bar the odd game, I'm dominating every match.

Had the same thing in lower Scottish leagues; even when my team was afwul.