Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Black Friday Premium Account Sale

Dec

Please enable images to view this content
It's Black Friday, so we thought we'd give you a chance to get Premium access to Vibe.Community at a fantastic discount of 50% of the usual price, for whatever subscription period you choose!
All of these prices are available by using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2016 at checkout stage, and will end on Sunday at 23:59 UK time, so act quickly!
Gold Membership (Lifetime)
If you have been a member of Vibe for a while, want to give something back, and assist in keeping the site running, with discount you can get Lifetime Premium membership for the same price as Silver membership normally - only £10 (€13.75/$15) including discount.
Buy Now
Silver Membership (1 Year)
Not quite ready to commit to a life membership, but still want to give something back? You can get 12 months Silver Premium membership for only £5 (€6.75/$7.50) including discount.
Buy Now
Bronze Membership (1 Month)
Maybe you just want to download a few of our resources, or treat this offer as a trial? Great! For £1.25 (€1.75/$2) including discount, you can have Bronze Premium membership for an entire month.
Buy Now
1 minute ago, Taff said:

I left uTorrent running for 3 days and not a single percent downloaded (could be my work computer though) might have to try it on my home laptop

Did you wait for the file to load before clicking ok?

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

how do you mean

I chose the file I wanted then pressed download and it opened in uTorrent but then nothing

If you don't wait after clicking Torrent then it may say 0 bytes. The file size needs to be loaded

Just now, Taff said:

OK i'll give it a go on my home computer and see how I get on but I take it that I should be asked to press OK at some point because so far nothing

Delete it then please try to redownload and when it says to add Torrent then wait for the file size to load please

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

I finally managed to download the files at home but every time I try loading them iTunes crashes and it's getting annoying

Sadly that would be to do with your computer. Best contact Apple over that.

Just now, Taff said:

I've tried both my home and work computer but maybe I haven't updated iTunes i'll try that first

As there are a large amount of files it may be causing computers not to work if they aren't good spec. Try splitting the file up maybe?

1 minute ago, Dec said:

As there are a large amount of files it may be causing computers not to work if they aren't good spec. Try splitting the file up maybe?

I'll download the updated version then split the files up

Cheers for all your help Dec appreciated as always 

20 hours ago, Dec said:

They should work

I've got a premium account. But I could download the torrent. Once all 20mb downloaded, I tried to unsrchive it, but the torrent download wouldn't open like my premium download. The unarchiver programs I used kept saying it was an invalid file type even though it was similar to the premium one. No worries for me since I like to pay, though. 

19 minutes ago, Dec said:

It's all sorted now just waiting to backup the files from my phone then I'll see what I've got