Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Do you like the new scout reports?

Dec

Do you like the new scout reports?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new scout reports?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't use them

Since we announced the new scout reports the reaction was mostly positive but now FM Mobile 17 has been out for 10 days what do you think of the feature now? Please vote on the poll and leave your comments why below.

Thanks.

It's helpful my only issue is that when I play with the attribute masking the attributes of the players found by my scouts are not shown I need to scout them manually to see their attributes 

5 minutes ago, Dar J said:

It's helpful my only issue is that when I play with the attribute masking the attributes of the players found by my scouts are not shown I need to scout them manually to see their attributes 

Woah such a hardcore way of playing, I would never dare to play with attribute masking lol.

But with all the doubts I had about this new scout feature, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. Like SI mentioned, the reports do describe hidden attributes like player consistency, tendency to play well or poorly in big matches, and how well they read the game or their tactical awareness. So I find myself checking out the pros and cons of players and comparing them to another player's scout report more often than before.

Besides that, the list of scouted players when a scout comes back from an assignment could use some filter options just like in manual player search. All in all though, I am very pleased. 

13 minutes ago, Thirsk said:

Woah such a hardcore way of playing, I would never dare to play with attribute masking lol.

It's difficult when playing in lower leagues while of you were like Barcelona it would matter much