Jump to content
FMM Vibe
PriZe

Tactics PriZe presents the PD21, loads of goals great defence!

Recommended Posts

PriZe presents the PD21, loads of goals great defence 4231 EME

Looking for a high scoring tactic for FMM 17 EME? Looking for a tactic better then the Black Pearl on OME? Then give this VERY offensive 4-2-3-1 tactic a try! 

A small note, i didn't test this with a lower league club, and due to the nature of the roles, you might not get similair results

The tactic

9DE8I17.png

The EME is still somewhat a mystery for me, i stumbled upon a great high scoring tactic at the end of FMM 16, which gave my high hopes for FMM17. Sadly it didn't  work on the new EME so i had to start looking for a new tactic.

Looking at the results of numerous testsaves i noticed a few things which gave me an opportunity to build a solid tactic.

As you can see i went for the 4231. With the right setup you can have a 6 man defence and a 4 man attack. And by using the correct roles you can balance it out! 

Speaking of roles...

The player roles

VdR6KBj.png

As you can see i went for offensive roles. Everyone except the BWM is expected to do everything, win a tackle, spread play, dictate tempo, score a goal. For you this means you need to look at good passing defenders, technical midfield, and forwards who can cross and score.

The instructions

9lO32jU.png

I noticed that even when barca came to visit me, the went on defensive mentality and spread play via the wings. And almost every other club, so much for originality on the EME ;-) 

So i went for balanced, it counters an attacking opponent but also keep you from overplaying an opponent on defensive who will counter you.

Most of the teams that i play go over the flanks, so we go through the centre!

The results

lTbCCDo.png

Two seasons 139 goals for the mainstriker! If you have a striker with good FK stats but him on FK's

8tZEJ8N.png

Played 128 games, only lost 4!

wMdMeQV.png

Just an unbelievable season in la liga, max points! In the whole season we just lost 1 game and drew 1 game.

Results in different leagues

Spoiler

La Liga - Real Madrid

PzzGKeJ.png

BPL Tottenham credit to @Maco99

pqhwRPd.png

Results German league Leverkusen credits to @tomppasson

6hZDjHm.jpg

 

Concluding
As you can see, tactic works great with at least a big team. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you have any questions, need some help? Just let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sousa_XI said:

I will give it a try in a lower league and I hope it will work 

Thanks mate 

Nice! Interested to see how that works out. Keep me posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FailWhale3 said:

So you have the primary attacker as the striker? Have you noticed that this has made a difference, I do not use it often 

That's correct! I do it because strikers are hardly involved in the game if you look at the stats screen. Where i found it to limit the striker in 16 it now feels if they do keep an eye open for him. So for this tactic i recommend you put your striker as primary if your goals is to get him too score the most goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sousa_XI said:

I got a small question please 

1st I'm using Android 

So when I select The Tactic 4231

The CM the are DMC 

So I should keep them as DMC or move them to CM 

Thanks 

Move them up m8! Goal is to have them higher up the pitch :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Adam Bentley said:

Very excited by another year of PriZe Tactics! Will be testing out in the Scottish Premiership

Good to hear! Looking forward to hear how it works out.

 

it took me to about november before it really clicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing a bit of an experimental save with Villa, going to start a proper one once a couple of hotfixes have rolled out, so thought I'd give this a try. 2nd game:IMG_0115.PNG

My defence isn't particularly good so worried about shipping a few goals but positive signs so far! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Doing a bit of an experimental save with Villa, going to start a proper one once a couple of hotfixes have rolled out, so thought I'd give this a try. 2nd game:IMG_0115.PNG

My defence isn't particularly good so worried about shipping a few goals but positive signs so far! 

Awesome :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PriZe

It's also a very solid defence having just conceeded 12 in La Liga.

I can see big teams doing well with this tactic outscoring the opponent but the solid defence surprises me.

It would also surprise me if small teams do well with this. Well, looking at the Villa-Man U result :)

Amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been using something similar to this (same formation, short, no offside) and it works reasonably well for me, but I do ship a load goals sometimes. I generally rotate through this and 4 2 2 2, both of which work well, but not forever (for me anyway, which is realistic so I like it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so I've been trying this for the last our with Bath city, and I have only one thing to say: It loses it's effectiveness real fast. Going from winning 6-0, 7-0 to losing 2-1 against extremely weak team (I am talking struggling middle-table teams) and difficulty winning matches. I feel this is happening with nearly every tactic this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AeroLAD said:

Okay so I've been trying this for the last our with Bath city, and I have only one thing to say: It loses it's effectiveness real fast. Going from winning 6-0, 7-0 to losing 2-1 against extremely weak team (I am talking struggling middle-table teams) and difficulty winning matches. I feel this is happening with nearly every tactic this year...

I have those games as well. Especially in my first season. My second season in la liga shows what the tactic can do, but i don't expect it too happen every season.

what i noticed is that i lose or draw a lot when my players aren't fit. In the end i bit through it and gave me solid results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I have those games as well. Especially in my first season. My second season in la liga shows what the tactic can do, but i don't expect it too happen every season.

what i noticed is that i lose or draw a lot when my players aren't fit. In the end i bit through it and gave me solid results. 

Yeah I think the fitness may be the problem. I have a small squad and with intensive training, it's hard for my players to even take a break. I'll try to tone down the training and see how it goes. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

Yeah I think the fitness may be the problem. I have a small squad and with intensive training, it's hard for my players to even take a break. I'll try to tone down the training and see how it goes. Cheers

The small squad is defo a thing. I rotate a lot, for the reason you mentioned and because the tactic itself is pretty stamina demanding. Good luck with it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to try this with my St Pauli save and won 10 games a row! Then i started new save with Bayern and first game against Dortmund i lost 4-0 (no transfers):S Going to test it more soon:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tomppasson said:

I had to try this with my St Pauli save and won 10 games a row! Then i started new save with Bayern and first game against Dortmund i lost 4-0 (no transfers):S Going to test it more soon:P

Haha my first game with it with Real was a  6-0 loss against sevilla :S

it sometimes has those results, high scoring draws do happen as well. My advise, give it time! It will work :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MadMarshall88 said:

Would this work well with the OME as well do you know or should we stick with using the black pearl 2016? 

Haven tried it on OME, it might work, although i would swith the inf's to wng'ers cause they work fine on OME. 

Actually tested black pearl yesterday, still works fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FailWhale3 said:

I think you have to keep switching up you tactics this year, this has been a great addition to my roster, it has been working well!

Glad to hear you like it m8. Personally i don't switch. Maybe fiddle a bit with the instructions in game. but i've kept this tactic for all my games and works fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Glad to hear you like it m8. Personally i don't switch. Maybe fiddle a bit with the instructions in game. but i've kept this tactic for all my games and works fine

It's only minor changes, switching between this and a 4222 from this sites well, so only small differences

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×