FMM Vibe
Ashez

Vibe Vanishing Posts/Vibe reset

Noticed some posts and PM comments have vanished today like Vibe reset to an earlier time or something. Not sure if issue is known so pointing it out to be safe. Seems to have been an issue this morning, or that's when my "missing posts' were posted. 

Anyone posting content/careers I'd suggest keeping a copy just in case it happens again until Dec can confirm it won't etc. 

12 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

That's fucked up, decided to write an article last night and all gone this morning. What a waste of time, geez.

Sorry about that. Honestly, not our fault at all. Server upgrade that our hosts did without notifying us, and they took a copy of the database a number of hours before hand. We've had a moan! :) 

I wrote what was possibly the greatest article of all time and also completed the 1k in Italy with a non league player. I posted it but it's vanished!!!

I didn't copy the article and have saved over the 1k save. I'm totally gutted as the article was potentially life changing. I woke up this morning and I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

It was truely amazing but you will just have to take my word for it ;-).