Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM 17 Scout Features - Out Now

jaymarvels

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

I see. Thanks. Either I forgot this happened last year or I actually had to navigate in the app itself to locate the files last year.

This didn't happen last year. New feature that it finds the default save location. Lots of people complained that all they got was a file browser and didn't understand they had to navigate through to find the save files so thought I'd make it easier. 

Also last year didn't have things like players images or loading in shortlists from FMM all which the app needs to map/locate.

Should only be on the first run as it saves all the locations for the next time

1 minute ago, fabregax said:

Will it be available for FMM17 Scout PC version?

The PC will eventually get the Save Editor, which does have some scouting functions, and the Pre Game Editor

Just now, jaymarvels said:

The PC will eventually get the Save Editor, which does have some scouting functions, and the Pre Game Editor

Glad to hear it. Any target date for the release?

3 minutes ago, fabregax said:

Glad to hear it. Any target date for the release?

No. As mentioned in this thread before there are some data I still need to work out for these apps first.

20 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

This didn't happen last year. New feature that it finds the default save location. Lots of people complained that all they got was a file browser and didn't understand they had to navigate through to find the save files so thought I'd make it easier. 

Also last year didn't have things like players images or loading in shortlists from FMM all which the app needs to map/locate.

Should only be on the first run as it saves all the locations for the next time

Thanks for clarification!

Mate, I do encounter the issue on the Andriod app where the app loading for such a long period of time.

Yes, I do agree the first time it takes sometimes however my cases was like everytime and sometimes the filtering may lead to an empty search result. Is this a bug or some improvement over the stability need to be look into?

Just some feedback on my scenario, not sure about the rest.

14 minutes ago, fabregax said:

Mate, I do encounter the issue on the Andriod app where the app loading for such a long period of time.

Yes, I do agree the first time it takes sometimes however my cases was like everytime and sometimes the filtering may lead to an empty search result. Is this a bug or some improvement over the stability need to be look into?

Just some feedback on my scenario, not sure about the rest.

Can you give me an example of the filters you are trying

Edited by jaymarvels
5 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Can you give me an example of the filters you are trying

I don't think it was due to filtering issue but it just like more to stability. Sometimes it will come with the zero search result and then i close the app and re-open again and it works fine.

6 minutes ago, fabregax said:

I don't think it was due to filtering issue but it just like more to stability. Sometimes it will come with the zero search result and then i close the app and re-open again and it works fine.

Give me an example so I can try and fix!

5 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I'm guessing my save is corrupt because I used the in-game editor... ?

Email me your save and I'll take a look. I do know using the IGE reduces compatibility

25 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Email me your save and I'll take a look. I do know using the IGE reduces compatibility

Is there a reason why this using the IGE reduces compatibility this year? Last year worked fine. I only tweaked some positions and boosted the greyed out youngsters at the start of the season because of the International selection bug (which got fixed). Is your email the one on the store? 

3 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Is there a reason why this using the IGE reduces compatibility this year? Last year worked fine. I only tweaked some positions and boosted the greyed out youngsters at the start of the season because of the International selection bug (which got fixed). Is your email the one on the store? 

Yeah - info@iscoutfmh.co.uk

Compatibility hasn't changed from last year in relation to the IGE. If you send me your save I can say for certain.

15 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Yeah - info@iscoutfmh.co.uk

Compatibility hasn't changed from last year in relation to the IGE. If you send me your save I can say for certain.

Sent. I started another save without any changes and that one works

*edit* I got an email saying:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@iscoutfmh.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain iscoutfmh.co.uk by mx.zoho.com. [204.141.32.121].

Edited by sharaziuk
10 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Sent. I started another save without any changes and that one works

*edit* I got an email saying:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@iscoutfmh.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain iscoutfmh.co.uk by mx.zoho.com. [204.141.32.121].

Odd. I've been getting emails all morning and I've just sent one to myself from my Gmail account and it's working.

All can think off is file size. If you can try and zip it up first that'll be great else I'll work something else out 

34 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Odd. I've been getting emails all morning and I've just sent one to myself from my Gmail account and it's working.

All can think off is file size. If you can try and zip it up first that'll be great else I'll work something else out 

It's 15MB but I've sent a zipped file. 

9 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Got the email thanks.

No problem, although I'm tempted to start a new save because I was testing with different saves which all worked, with one save having a good number of youngsters with high PA ?

4 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Links on the OP

What are you trying to do?

applying filters like age 15~25 potential 175~ current ability 165~

only new save data( which means no single fixture should be completed) works properly at this app

old save data doesn't show the results properly when filter is used

i've attached the photo below 

look at the age slot it says 1978 years it should be 38 years old

3c19bd7354c0e7172e3f38e23a581d1b.png

5b4da3bbf7c8e8ab424fd248fa445a51.png

3 minutes ago, fmhvibe2015 said:

applying filters like age 15~25 potential 175~ current ability 165~

only new save data( which means no single fixture should be completed) works properly at this app

old save data doesn't show the results properly when filter is used

i've attached the photo below 

look at the age slot it says 1978 years it should be 38 years old

3c19bd7354c0e7172e3f38e23a581d1b.png

5b4da3bbf7c8e8ab424fd248fa445a51.png

Thanks, there is a players age bug which is effecting the overall filters. Currently working on this!!

Good to see facepack pictures are getting picked up too :D 

Thanks for your guide and your app. But I can't buy it because It is not available in my Country (Vietnam). I don't know the reason. There is only LITE verision, but not PAY (full) verision. Can you help me? Or could work with Google to make it available in my country. Thanks you very much.

1 hour ago, quochuy277 said:

Thanks for your guide and your app. But I can't buy it because It is not available in my Country (Vietnam). I don't know the reason. There is only LITE verision, but not PAY (full) verision. Can you help me? Or could work with Google to make it available in my country. Thanks you very much.

Unfortunately last year many people from Vietnam complained that the app didn't work for them, and all gave me a 1 star review. The issue is something very country specific and I have not been able to find or fix it so the full app currently isn't being distributed in Vietnam.

Did you have any issues last year?

5 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Unfortunately last year many people from Vietnam complained that the app didn't work for them, and all gave me a 1 star review. The issue is something very country specific and I have not been able to find or fix it so the full app currently isn't being distributed in Vietnam.

Did you have any issues last year?

No. I am appointed about your app. I have voted for your app 4 star. App work well on my device. I think some vietnamese use FMM16 fake so they can't Use the app and they have issue. It is bored if i can't use your app.

3 hours ago, quochuy277 said:

No. I am appointed about your app. I have voted for your app 4 star. App work well on my device. I think some vietnamese use FMM16 fake so they can't Use the app and they have issue. It is bored if i can't use your app.

I will look too add Vietnam

On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 09:38, jaymarvels said:

Got the email thanks.

So have you looked into it? Also since the update the age filter doesn't work 

3 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

So have you looked into it? Also since the update the age filter doesn't work 

The IGE was used. I haven't worked out a way around it.

Age filter does work, you need to put in both ages

13 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

The IGE was used. I haven't worked out a way around it.

Age filter does work, you need to put in both ages

I did tell you it was used but last year I didn't have this problem. Age filter used to work by putting in one of the ages.